Do you ever want to go back to when you first got a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I was just wondering, do any of you feel you want to go back to when you first got a Tama? Wipe your record clean, learn about Tamas all over again and undo any mistakes you made with them. It's a great experience getting your first ever Tama, and I always feel happy but jealous for new Tama owners.

I got my first Tama almost 6 years ago, and they've been part of my life ever since. But I made a lot of mistakes, like ruining or debugging my Tamas, or mistreating them. Do you ever feel like you want to go back and start your love of Tamas afresh?

I think the answers that members post in this topic are going to be very similar to the ones posted in your other topic "What stuff did you do to tamas that you regret...?":

https://www.tamatalk....you-regret-now/

(unless the answer is simply "Yes I do" or "No I don't" then there will be references to past activities)

I'm all for having plenty of discussion topics - but let's try to keep a limit on the number we have that are copies or very similar?

Thanks for understanding ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back