WHYYYY NOOOOOO (pause on a V5?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not that larigotchi! thats for the v6 and tamago! -_-

what you REALLY have to do is go to the tv icon,select "travel show",and then after the tour, select "go!" or something like that. i forgot what it said :p

anyway, hoped that helped! ^_^

Quoting the Tamagotchi Connection V5 instruction sheet (https://www.tamatalk.com/Gallery/TamaTalkImages/instructions/Connection%20V5/04.JPG):

Travel Show

Press button (A) to choose "TV Icon" and use button ( B) to select. Then select "TRAVEL SHOW" with button ( B) to travel to your favorite destinations.

While traveling, your Tamagotchi's growth stops until they return from traveling. You will not need to care for them while they are traveling. Press button © to return from travel. NOTE: Using "TRAVEL SHOW" acts as the same function of PAUSE MODE from previous versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I normally do by habit is just go to the clock screen and press a and c and it pauses it too. This is also how the older ones (P1,P2 Angel ect....) we're paused. However you an use the dating show as th post above mine explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back