I keep getting the same characters... >8(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emfagotchi

Reaction score
Hello... I am up to generation 10 on my iD L and guess how many different adults I have? 6. 6! :angry: 10 generations, 6 different characters! I want to unlock a new location besides Henshin Jo, but noooooooooooooooooo...

I have so far collected these characters in my book:

Mametchi (2 of him)

Kuromametchi

Kuishinbotchi (2 of him)

Lovelitchi (2 of her)

Perotchi (2 of her)

Uwasatchi

I know some characters you can only get by connecting--like Madonnatchi if you connect to 6 different friends and Giragiratchi if you connect to the same friend 30 times--but does anyone have any tips on how to get characters I haven't collected yet? I reeeeeeeaallly want to unlock Melody Land and Concert Hall... :(

~ EMF :newmametchi:

Besides trying for care misses, try not to feed your teen character so many snacks (play games instead to increase the happiness meter). You will get certain characters by default if you feed your teen a certain amount of snacks. Kuishinbotchi and Perotchi are two such characters. You can read more about that and any other unexpected teen-to-adult growths here.

Besides trying for care misses, try not to feed your teen character so many snacks (play games instead to increase the happiness meter). You will get certain characters by default if you feed your teen a certain amount of snacks. Kuishinbotchi and Perotchi are two such characters. You can read more about that and any other unexpected teen-to-adult growths here.
I think there's one if you pick up three poops as a teen for...painaputchi, maybe, it turns into Lovelitchi automatically. You've been getting such perfect care characters! (lucky.... -_- ) if you let people play with your iD L a lot, don't let them do that during the teen stage. They'll win millions of games and then you'll have another kuishinbotchi on your hands.

Girls

Lavulitchi = catch the pee pee wiggle dance 3 times with Painaputchi.

Melodytchi = 2 - 3 care misses with Painaputchi.

Moriritchi = 4 care misses from Painaputchi.

Chamametchi = 5 care misses from Painaputchi.

Memetchi = 6+ care misses from Painaputchi.

Perotchi = 0 - 1 care misses or feed 20+ snacks to Sabosabotchi.

Shigurehimetchi = 2 - 3 care misses to Sabosabotchi.

Makiko = 4 care misses to Sabosabotchi.

Pichipitchi = 5 care misses to Sabosabotchi.

Furawatchi/Violetchi = 6+ care misses to Sabosabotchi.

NOTE: If you already have Perotchi, do NOT give it any snacks, this makes your chance of getting Perotchi higher and higher.

Ponpontchi = 0 - 1 care misses to Hineonetchi.

Agetchi = 2 -3 care misses to Hineonetchi.

Watawatatchi = 4 care misses to Hineonetchi.

Nachuratchi = 5 care misses to Hineonetchi.

Uwasatchi = 6+ care misses to Hineonetchi.

NOTE: You can only get Hineonetchi from Rolutchi.

TIP: If you have Rolutchi, head for Hineonetchi instead of Sabosabotchi. (Sabosabotchi comes from any toddler.)

Boys

Mametchi = 0 - 1 care misses from Hanikamitchi or catch the pee pee wiggle dance 3 times.

Kuromametchi = 2 - 3 care misses from Hanikamitchi.

I'll add more later, my hand's really sore right now from typing. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back