*My Very Boring Tamagotchi Diary* - page 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DAY 5

I am standing in a field. The field from my dream. Wasn't this another dream? But I don't recall being asleep...then a horrible thought struck me. In the dream, I couldn't have come to harm. But if this wasn't a dream, AAAAA could get his full revenge on me. He could even kill me like I killed him.

Don't blame me for my silly thoughts. I'm only seven, if you forgot. You probably did forget. Like everyone. Oh, don't pretend. You know who I'm talking to...

I stop mid-sentence as AAAAA appears, strolling across the field. He turns and looks at me. His eyes are both stones and burning leaves, both fire and water, both red with obvious rage and black with calm but stealthy anger. But there is something amiss in his hard, merciless experssion. He can never be truly angry at me or the connection will break and I won't be able to forgive him and save his world. It is only a show he is putting on. So what does he really feel for me? I find out.

"Ah, your connection is better." he says. "You believe now, child. You believe in Tamagotchi. This will make your quest easier. I do not know what you will do. Only that it will be a hard, perilous route...what is that you have in your hand?'' He points to this diary. The words "My Very Boring Tamagotchi Diary" are written on the front in my scratchy handwriting. "Oh...that's my diary" I say. "Keep it with you. You might need it" replies AAAAA. Then suddenly I'm all alone in my room at 6 AM. I have to get out of the house. I have to save Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back