Back to Tamagotchi Planet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
It was a normal girl, bored in the holidays. She was sitting at the desk, thinking what she could do. "Might as well tidy up my shelves!" she moaned. There was lots of things - keychains, pencils, rubber bands, and a lot more. Although she noticed something circular at the back of one shelf. "What's this?" she whispered, taking the tiny purple egg and staring at it. She looked at it, and read the title - Tamagotchi. "Oh, I used to love these things!" she said, trying to make the tamagotchi work "It was my first tamagotchi! But, who needs it?" While saying that she threw the tamagotchi out of the window. "Well thats one silly little egg that was taking up my shelf!"

Meanwhile, the tamagotchi was beeping while it was in the fresh, green grass. As it rolled, the two buttons automatically made the tamagotchi unpause. A Lovelitchi reached out her hand and leaped onto the grass. "Woah, I didn't know earth was this good!" Lovelitchi giggled "But, Im going back to tamagotchi planet!". In a blink of an eye, she jumped into the tamagotchi and began to pack her bags. "Wings activate! Destination: Tamagotchi Planet!" Lovelitchi shouted. The tamagotchi slowly got wings and begin to fly, while Lovelitchi was comfortably sitting in her room in the Tamagotchi. But she was starved. Her tummy was rumbling hard every few minuites. She leaped up, but before she went into the kitchen, she reached her destination! "Destination Reached" she whispered.

Lovelitchi slowly got out of the tamagotchi and turned big again, like the others. But nobody knew her! "It's me!" she screamed "Me, Lily the Lovelitchi!" Memetchi, Makiko and Mametchi were staring at her. "Lily?! Our classmate Lily?!" Makiko whispered, and then looked at Memetchi. "Hehe, yes!" Lovelitchi replied.

"Look girl!" Memetchi whispered "She left to earth ages ago! Why would she come back now?"

"Yeah!" said Makiko "She's so lucky to go to that glorious earth! Would she come back from there?"

"Really, Glorious, do you think?!" she explained, sitting on a log. "Well, I admit earth is pretty, but this "person" paused me for months, and NEVER fed me. A few hours ago she threw me from the window, into the garden!". Everyone stood silently, but Lovelitchi wasn't afraid to keep on talking. "Some are lucky, those who find good people to look after them!"

"Then how did you turn into a Lovelitchi?" Mametchi replied.

"She took good care of me years ago, so i evolved into a Lovelitchi, but then she paused me and forgot about me!" Lovelitchi cried.

"Well, then lets have a PARTY!" Makiko screamed. Nearly everyone in town came to the party and Lovelitchi ate as much food as she could.

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back