Connection Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellen87621

Reaction score
Hi,guys!

Just thought I'd start this,now;

A Connection Hatch!

Basically,you can just apply with your Tamagotchi.It must be a connection/connexion V 1,2,3,4,5, or 6.

The hatch starts on the 23th of April,at any time you want in the day.If you're busy that day,I will be accepting late entries until the 26th.

Pictures are not required,but would look nice.

Everyone must start with a fresh Tamagotchi,with a new baby/babies in it.

Entrants:

Ellen87621 with her V5

Possible Entrants:

larigotchi with her V5.5

Have fun!

BTW:Ideally we would want about 3+ people in this hatch,so if you can,please join!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... might join. :) With my 5.5 if I can bear to open it! It'll be completely new for me, so could prove interesting. :D

Ah! Thank you.I'll put you on the Maybe list.This'll be interesting.

You're in,my friend! :D

I'll start, after I add a battery to my music star.

EDIT: I got my music star, but its night now, so i'll log it tommorow. ;)

I guess I'll start this hatch. :)

I've hatched my 5.5 for the first time. Here are pictures of before I opened it!

143nywz.jpg

3445k43.jpg

e0e38.jpg

I was super excited, but I decided to wait a while to tear open the packet, wanting to admire the beauty of an untouched, brand new Tama. :) At just got 8pm GMT, I couldn't wait a moment longer and tore open the packet! I gave my mum the honour of untabbing it for the first time. After setting the time, I came across 3 little eggs.

64kqvs.jpg

Cute! I watched them bob about for a few minutes before, one at a time, the Yanky family was born: a Mimifuwatchi (girl), an Omututchi (boy) and a Futabatchi (girl). And, by this moment, I was already in love with the v5.5! It's brilliant!

I watched them for a bit and they ate a pooped a few times before falling asleep. I've also played a couple of the games already; Tama Fans and Safe Box. Tama Fans I understood straight away, and I just keep accidently selecting the bug! Ugh! And Safe Box, I had to read the instructions to understand this one, but I got it straight after. Quite easy. :)

Anyway, here's a final fuzzy pic of them as babies; not very easy to make out, but you get the idea!

2hey8uw.jpg

Let the hatching commence. :)

Today, I hatched my V6/Music Star. It turned into a........GIRL! Yay, I love getting girls on Music Stars. It's a petitchi: :babytchi: . I fed it till it was full, made it practice, and let it play. I played to games which were sing a song and sound block. I am aiming to get Memetchi.

The Yanky family grew up about 15 minutes after I posted yesterday. But I decided to wait until someone else posted to reply again! Thanks tamatown 123. :D

They grew into Sakuramotchi, Ahirukutchi and Tororotchi - all very cute little toddlers! I adore Sakuramotchi, she's just an adorable character. And every time I use items or go to TamaTown, it randomly selects her, which is pretty good. :) I've played all the games now at least once - Tama Fans is still tricking me with those darn bugs! It took me a while to take to the Tennis game, I kept hitting too early or not hitting at all! But eventually I got the hang of it and got pretty far. The Safe Box game is really easy... as long as you don't accidently go past your number! :p Which I keep doing. And Pool Play, again, took me a while to get it, but soon got pretty far into the game.

The Bond Percentage is now at 10% after playing with a rare item several times. I wasn't even paying attention, just selecting the (A) button over and over and over again, and soon enough... BAM! 10%, woohoo! :D

They are doing very well. :) I shall update later when they grow into teenagers (I presume they will, as this is true for all my other Connection versions!). And I look forward to seeing what everyone else has hatched - come on, guys!

Bleh... Well I have a version 3 and a version 2, both 3 years old. The version 2 character is a girl Butterflytchi, generation 4, called Yuka. The v3 has a boy Memetchi named Soren. They are best friends. In two days they should marry, and I will use their babies for this hatch. ;)

GOOD NEWS: My Tamagotchi evolved into a Hitodetchi. It's going well so far, lets see what happens tommorow or maybe even, later!

EDIT: Your welcome, iarigotchi

Well, the Yanky family are asleep.

They fell asleep at 9pm. Unfortunately, I hatched them quite late yesterday, so they fell asleep before they were able to grow! They will grow tomorrow morning, however, and I will then log what they grew into.

I've got their Bond Percentage up to 50% already, so I should get them to 100% by Thursday (hopefully). I'm still not sure how this Bond Percentage thing works, but hey!

Anyway, here's a random photo of Sakuramotchi drinking tea!

29dy0bm.jpg

Everything is going well so far. :) It would be good to see more people entering this hatch, and maybe the original poster, Ellen, replying too?

The Yanky family grew into teenagers. They are now Ichigotchi (girl), Kikitchi (boy) and Shellitchi (girl).

I tried to update yesterday when TamaTalk was down with the realisation that, in this version, they grow after 48 hours from toddler ->teenager ->adult. :p I was glad to wake up this morning and see them grown up - it was a pleasant surprise. I'll try and get a picture for tomorrow.

They have 100% Bond Percentage at the moment - yay! After persistent button pressing, I have gotten them to a perfect Bond Percentage. Although I've been warned this can be decreased if I miss the Attention icon. I don't think I've done that at all yet. :)

Well, I will use my version 3 character, Akbar. He has one training point and is the mohawk toddler, generation 2.

The Yanky family evolved again!

Ichigotchi became Gypsytchi, Kikitchi became Prince Tamahiko and Shellitchi became Princess Tamako. Now, I'm looking forward to Monday/Tuesday - that's when I can get one of them married, I think! But, like I said, this is all new to me, so I'm clueless!

They are still on 100% Bond Percentage - this went down for a while, but I built it back up again! They became an "Active Family" for a while, then went back to a "Blended Family"... and I still haven't worked out a reason for this.

I'm looking forward to seeing when they become parents. Or one of them does, even. I still don't know if I get to select who to marry, so... we shall see, together! Also, just completed the Tama Fans game and Safe Box game - woohoo! So, now, I'm working on winning the other two.

Where's the hatchers at?!

Nothing to report. The Yanky family will visit the Dating Channel tomorrow, and that's about it. :)

The Yanky family are now on the second generation!

I married Princess Tamako to a Kuromametchi. I know it's not a pure family now, but hey, it was Kuromametchi! How could I resist?! :p

They had two babies; a boy and a girl. The boy is Ahirukutchi and the girl is Belltchi. They are already on 20% Bond Percentage! Princess Tamako grew into the parent, Jyooubatchi, and Kuromametchi grew into Papakorotchi. I've played the Jewels game - which is pretty easy - but I am yet to play the Cue Ball game.

As this didn't specify a certain number of generations, and nobody else apart from EMF seems to be replying, I'm going to stop logging for this hatch. I hope whoever reads this has enjoyed my contribution to this hatch - my very first hatch. :)

So, I'm officially signing off, guys. See ya,

Lari :wub: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back