How/when do I praise or punish (train) my Tamtown TamaGo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkitkitcat

Reaction score
I've had mine for a while now but I can't for the life of me figure out when or how to train my tamaGo and I have two bars but do not know how I hot the. Any help?

If your tama calls for no reason and all your happy and hungry hearts are full, give it a time out. If your tama was hungry or un-happy, feed it a meal or a snack and give it a praise.

Well... with my Tama-Go sometimes the training bars only go up when I praise the Tama even when the hunger and happiness bars are full. I think it's got to do with the time...? Like you praise it and discipline it at certain hours.

I've had mine for a while now but I can't for the life of me figure out when or how to train my tamaGo and I have two bars but do not know how I hot the. Any help?
Here's how it works:

When your tama does something you like, then click "A" until you reach the first button on the second row (it should have a happy face with black speech bubble). There you can praise or time out your tamagotchi, and you train them when you do this. Keep in mind the training bar may not change right away.

Hope this helps!

You can also train by activating the toilet icon when it's doing the wiggle dance, and it will potty train your character.

There are two ways to increase training:

1. Discipline. If your Tama calls but it doesn't need attention, select the first icon on the second row (discipline icon) and select time out. If your Tama is crying, select praise on the same icon. Either of these will give one training point.

2. Potty training. I think the wiggle dance schedule for the Tama-Go is toddler does it every 1 hour 40 minutes and teen does it every 2 hours 30 minutes, but I'm not sure. When you see your Tama turning from side to side with two wavy lines by its sides, quickly select the toilet icon. This will give 3 training points.

Hope I helped, and good luck training your Tama-Go! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back