Avatar: Last Airbender / Legend of Korra

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Reaction score
As a kid, I remember this show first premiering. I instantly fell in love with the last airbender. Now at the age of 15, they've released a sequel - The Legend of Korra!

I was thrilled when I saw a commercial for it's premiere. I instantly went online and started watching the old series again.

If you've never seen The Last Airbender, here's a quick bit of information.

Aang, a 12 year old Air nomad is the current Avatar. The 'Avatar' is the only person on the planet at any given time that can control and master each of the four elements: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. This corresponds to the order of the seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.

He was encased in an iceberg for 100 years, and later discovered by Katara and her brother, Sokka. The purpose of the Avatar is to maintain peace and order amongst the four nations: Water tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and the Air nomads.

The series is so captivating, I definitely recommend watching it.

--

What do those of you who have watched the Last Airbender and are watching The Legend of Korra think? Will it measure up to your expectations? Do you have any predictions on what you think [ or want ] to happen?

Omfg

I love A:TLA

It's such an amazing show, much better than ones nowadays.

The plot captures you, keeps you on edge for the next episode and is all around interesting. The characters have so much depth and the animation is amazing.

I'm glad they air it.

I haven't seen The Last Airbender on TV lately. They had a marathon just before the premiere of Korra, though. :)

I love them both!

I can't wait for The Legend of Kora to come to New Zealand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back