Tamagotchi apps for iPad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yesterday, I remembered that you can get apps related to Tamas on some devices, so I asked my dad to search the app store on his iPad for Tamagotchi apps. To our surprise, there were loads, and they had very mixed reviews!

So, which Tamagotchi app for iPad do you think is best? There were a lot of bad reviews, and a lot of good ones...I'd like to hear your fuller opinions though, since those reviews were quite short.

Lol, some of them also make you buy a new one with money (actual money) and they talk to you when they're dead. o______o I had the dinosaur one and that happened to me... I just deleted the app after. -_-
OK...I'm only getting an actual BanDai one then. They're pretty efficient at creating normal Tamas, so they shouldn't be novice at apps either.

OK, anyone know about the Round the World one?
It actually has gotten some bad reviews, and it is only for iPhone. So, if you download it onto the iPad and make it full screen, the quality will be a bit bad and the app will look kind of grainy. Try out the free version first to see if you like it, because you don't want to waste $5 on the paid app and not like it.

If you're looking for a tamagotchi-like virtual pet, I'd highly recommend Hatchi. I have it on my iPod, but I'm sure it's also available for the iPad as well. It's just like having a tamagotchi on your device. It's 99 cents though.

I've seen one, Vampire baby, and it looks a bit like a real tamgotchi(graficks). Haven't really tried it though.(There's a lite version too).

If you're looking for a tamagotchi-like virtual pet, I'd highly recommend Hatchi. I have it on my iPod, but I'm sure it's also available for the iPad as well. It's just like having a tamagotchi on your device. It's 99 cents though.
Agree.... I have seen many people recommend Hatchi. I haven't played it myself, however if I was going to purchase one this is what I would get.

I wish Bandai would produce an app of Tamas where you get the P1 for free and you can purchase the other Tamas like angelgotchi, ocean, etc. The older Tamas should be a very easy port to iOS or Android and won't compete with their current color market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back