QUITING TAMATOWN?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazypachi

Reaction score
i was wondering should i quit tamatown, youtube, fantage, tamatalk, facebook, tamablog, and tamazone?

tamatown status -

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

there has been some drama lately happening with my friends Sarah, and Emma who both have tamatown and there constantly say tht they hate there selves and quiting tamatown is a good thing i just need your opinion plz!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???? btw there is more FR's on tamatown like FR4238, FR4237 those r fake not me and like FR3264 NOT ME if u see them tell them to * removed - site rules * FACES

thank you for taking your time to answer my questions
rolleyes.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should you quit? If it's only your friends who say that, then don't listen to them. Just choose what YOU want. Why would you quit when you have come so far on Tamatown?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is your choice - the only advice I can give you is to stay calm. If TamaTown agitates you and the competitiveness gets too much, yes, you should quit. But don't be pressured by your friends - if you enjoy TamaTown, stay and tell your friends not to cause any trouble there. If they are true friends they will listen to you. If it's their problem that's agitating you, you can talk it through with them and try to fix it. They almost certainly aren't enjoying this dilemma either. ;)

Take time off somethings. Just as your friends are saying things to you... Just take in account what they might be saying... Maybe they want more time with you rather you being online. Friendship is important, you can always go back to online sites later. Take the time you have with your friends. Put the extra things away for a while.

As long as you like TamaTown, you should stay on it. No matter what any one says it's your decision and you should decide of it would be worth quitting or not. Do you enjoy TTown? If so then stay with it. Don't follow to crows, be unique and do what you wanna do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back