Help me, please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusz

Reaction score
Hi, I am Venus, I'm from Brazil, and I've just register in the forum! Sorry if I mispelled something.

I found this forum during a search, and I wonder if anyone here can help me with a question about a model of 'virtual pet'.

On the years around 1997/98/99, I had four different virtual pets, and I can't remember the brand one of them. It was a model that had several different types of animals. I only remember two, the butterfly and the dog, that instead of being born from an egg, born of a black heart beating.

Does anyone have any idea what model could it be? I remember the others, and I'm wanting to set up a new collection like the one a have, but to find this one, first I must find more information.

I would really appreciate If anyone could give me some thing about it.

maybe its this one? Its called a Giga Pet

doganim.gif
Digital%20Doggie%20Oblong.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one sounds like a nano puppy. They had two versions... One that looked more like a tama with 4 buttons and one that was more rectangle....

The butterfly... If its pink... There is a scholastic butterfly shaped pet.... I dont know the name otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back