Photo

Help me, please?

• This topic is locked

Venusz

• venusz user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:02 PM ( #1 )

Hi, I am Venus, I'm from Brazil, and I've just register in the forum! Sorry if I mispelled something.

I found this forum during a search, and I wonder if anyone here can help me with a question about a model of 'virtual pet'.

On the years around 1997/98/99, I had four different virtual pets, and I can't remember the brand one of them. It was a model that had several different types of animals. I only remember two, the butterfly and the dog, that instead of being born from an egg, born of a black heart beating.

Does anyone have any idea what model could it be? I remember the others, and I'm wanting to set up a new collection like the one a have, but to find this one, first I must find more information.

I would really appreciate If anyone could give me some thing about it.

Replies

Views

Started

24 Apr 2012

Last Post

28 Apr 2012

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:10 AM ( #2 )

Have a look through the hundreds of virtual pets on http://www.tamenagerie.com/. You might run across the ones you remember.

Venusz

• venusz user photo

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:46 PM ( #3 )

Uh, thanks. I've look around the site and I really believe is the one on the bottom line on the right in this picture http://www.tamenager...files/multi.jpg

I think that one will be hard to find again, but is something. Thanks, binary.

ZootGotchi

• zootgotchi user photo

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:41 PM ( #4 )

maybe its this one? Its called a Giga Pet
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by ZootGotchi, 27 April 2012 - 05:42 PM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:08 PM ( #5 )

Last one sounds like a nano puppy. They had two versions... One that looked more like a tama with 4 buttons and one that was more rectangle....

The butterfly... If its pink... There is a scholastic butterfly shaped pet.... I dont know the name otherwise.