Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:31 AM ( #41 )

And this is why you shouldn't admin a site while sleep deprived... *facepalm*

Sorry folks. I have this fixed... Again. :P

All these are back again. Posts that you made while broken will not show up with the emoticons. New posts will.

So sorry (again)!
  • joshnemo likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:11 AM ( #42 )

I thought you said you put the Memetchi emoticon back... All I see is :rolleyes:

But anyway, I noticed the avatar system works better. Hooray! =D

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:38 AM ( #43 )

EMF, I see the Memetchi :rolleyes:

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:44 PM ( #44 )

I noticed when I visited the sight without signing in, the new logo doesn't show up. It's just the old logo. Is that normal?

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:22 PM ( #45 )

Posted Image I have that same problem too can you fix this?

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:58 AM ( #46 )

I'm trying to post a picture on a topic of Pat Lambie, but every time I try it comes up with this;
Posted Image

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:15 AM ( #47 )

I noticed when I visited the sight without signing in, the new logo doesn't show up. It's just the old logo. Is that normal?

Thank you for pointing this out! I had to track down why this was still happening but have it all fixed now. :D

I'm trying to post a picture on a topic of Pat Lambie, but every time I try it comes up with this; Posted Image

Can you PM me a link to the image you are trying to post as well as a link to the topic or foum you are trying to post into?

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:55 AM ( #48 )

I'm trying to post a picture on a topic of Pat Lambie, but every time I try it comes up with this;
Posted Image

That happens to me a lot, like when I wanted to post a pic of Detective Anpan with the freaky eyes... 0.o I think certain sites don't let you use the pictures or somethin'.

Anyway, everything seems to be fixed! And the Memetchi roll eyes finally appeared for me. Yay! =D

SugaryGoesRAWR

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:24 PM ( #49 )

Admin, I think it's fine :)

I've sorted out the problem!

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:47 PM ( #50 )

Thank you for pointing this out! I had to track down why this was still happening but have it all fixed now. :D

You're welcome, Admin! Glad I can help. I tend to visit the site sometimes when I'm at work without logging in and that's when I noticed the problem. Happy to know you were able to sort out the issue. :)

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:45 PM ( #51 )

Is it just me or does the calendar not show up? I tried accessing it on a different browser, but no luck. All the other links under "More" seem to work just fine.

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:03 AM ( #52 )

Is it just me or does the calendar not show up? I tried accessing it on a different browser, but no luck. All the other links under "More" seem to work just fine.

I can confirm that it doesn't work for me, either.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:38 AM ( #53 )

My posts aren't counting properly! After I made 1,007 posts, it got jammed. I kept making posts but noooo... it was stuck! I made about 30 posts and it never went above 1.007! :angry: Today it's working properly, but I'm mad that all those posts I made didn't even get counted.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:50 AM ( #54 )

My posts aren't counting properly! After I made 1,007 posts, it got jammed. I kept making posts but noooo... it was stuck! I made about 30 posts and it never went above 1.007! :angry: Today it's working properly, but I'm mad that all those posts I made didn't even get counted.

Were you making those posts in the 'Fun Stuff - General' section, by any chance? Those posts aren't counted toward post count, if I remember correctly. It has nothing to do with the upgrade; I think it's always been that way.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:52 AM ( #55 )

Were you making those posts in the 'Fun Stuff - General' section, by any chance? Those posts aren't counted toward post count, if I remember correctly. It has nothing to do with the upgrade; I think it's always been that way.

No, role play. I did a role play with Dazz and her posts when higher and higher because we were role playing like there was no tomorrow, but mine stayed the same. 8(

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:49 AM ( #56 )

I found another problem - it doesn't let me rate a topic or see other ratings! Please can you fix this?

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:49 AM ( #57 )

Thank all of you so much for keeping an eye out for problems and reporting them here. :DYou really are a huge help in keeping this community moving along.

No, role play. I did a role play with Dazz and her posts when higher and higher because we were role playing like there was no tomorrow, but mine stayed the same. 8(

Role plays do not count towards the post count. It has been this way for many years. All other posts should be counting properly though (I see your count has gone up since you made the initial post).

I found another problem - it doesn't let me rate a topic or see other ratings! Please can you fix this?

I discovered some forums that should have allowed for ratings. I changed that. Some others (like introductions, departures, memorial) do not allow for ratings. Please try again and let me know if you find a problem. :)

Thanks! I have resolved this problem. :)

SugaryGoesRAWR

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:07 PM ( #58 )

Posted Image

sounds legit
  • TicTax likes this

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:07 AM ( #59 )

The rating problem is still here. I've checked and it doesn't let me rate logs, which I'm certain I rated a lot of before the update. Also, I cannot see the symbols before the topic title when browsing a forum - like the star (for a topic you've posted in) or a lock (for a locked topic).

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:14 AM ( #60 )

Dazzmina, Are you sure that its not just your PC. Ive been able to rate topics and such for ages now and its's still working fine. Is yours working fine now?
  • TicTax likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamatalk, update