Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TicTax

• tictax user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:58 PM ( #61 )

ok so on the iPhone 4GS it wont let me go to the full version on tamatalk and the mobile tamachat is always stuck on the "please wait while we load the chat room" screen as you can see in this pic Posted Image . please fix this

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:47 PM ( #62 )

What IPhone do you mean? The 4 or 4s? There no such thing as a 4GS.

On my IPhone 4s everything works correctly. Are you sure it's not just your iPhone. Have you tried clearing the apps (double press the iPhone and then hold a app. Click on the red - sign) Have you cleared the history?

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:48 PM ( #63 )

^*face palm* opps I ment the 4S xD.oh yeah I will try clearing my history and trying again thanks for that

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:18 PM ( #64 )

Its okay, I just hope that its working for you! Im a Apple geek ahah :)

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:31 PM ( #65 )

Spoiler

This has been going on for half an hour, I have not refreshed the page, it's just been saying it's loading.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:05 PM ( #66 )

Try exiting the chat and trying again, if that doesn't work then clear your history ect, hopefully that will solve it.

Have you also tried a different browser, such as Internet explorer or Firefox? If it works on one of those then it's most likely your browser or a fault whitin tamatalk software.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:24 PM ( #67 )

Posted Image

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:07 AM ( #68 )

Ughhhh... TamaTalk all of a sudden went really glitchy. I edited my signature and clicked "save changes" but then it just erased my entire signature! :o I don't know why that happened... Also, when I tried to post in my log, it said "An Error Occured: post_too_short" when it was several paragraphs long. But then I refreshed the page and my avatar all of a sudden changed properly after several weeks, so maybe it was glitching up because it wanted to change the avatar? :P

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:25 AM ( #69 )

Ughhhh... TamaTalk all of a sudden went really glitchy. I edited my signature and clicked "save changes" but then it just erased my entire signature! :o I don't know why that happened... Also, when I tried to post in my log, it said "An Error Occured: post_too_short" when it was several paragraphs long. But then I refreshed the page and my avatar all of a sudden changed properly after several weeks, so maybe it was glitching up because it wanted to change the avatar? :P

Those problems can also be caused by a web browser problem. Try closing your web browser and/or clearing your cache.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:02 PM ( #70 )

I use google chrome with windows 7 and I can't get on chat I always get this

I don't get this anymore it works now it got fixed please delete this post

Edited by TicTax, 24 June 2012 - 11:15 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:38 AM ( #71 )

Those problems can also be caused by a web browser problem. Try closing your web browser and/or clearing your cache.

Bleck, the post_too_short error is happening more than ever! Every time I want to make a post, the error pops up about 5 times before it works and it's driving me up the wall. x_x I cleared the cache yesterday and it's still doing it after reopening the browser. Am I the only one getting it? It's more than a teensy bit annoying.

The Ultimate Doomer

• the-ultimate-doomer user photo

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:03 AM ( #72 )

Two things I noticed:

The rolleyes smiley is not Memetchi, just a yellow smiley. :rolleyes:

Below the reply box is "Also tagged with one or more of these keywords:" as normal. However, it says they're started by...guests? For example, right now it shows topics "Started by Guest_Admin" in red font. :huh: Is this normal?
  • Admin likes this

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:08 AM ( #73 )

Two things I noticed:

The rolleyes smiley is not Memetchi, just a yellow smiley. :rolleyes:

Below the reply box is "Also tagged with one or more of these keywords:" as normal. However, it says they're started by...guests? For example, right now it shows topics "Started by Guest_Admin" in red font. :huh: Is this normal?

Thanks for pointing these out! These both happened after a recent smaller update. It took me a while longer to fix the guest_ part but both are fixed now. :D
  • The Ultimate Doomer likes this

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:20 PM ( #74 )

I'm not being notified when a friend updates their status. :/ I had it set to notification list, and for 4 days, according to my notifications, none of my friends has updated their status. -.- What's going on here?

The Ultimate Doomer

• the-ultimate-doomer user photo

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:50 AM ( #75 )

I'm not being notified when a friend updates their status. :/ I had it set to notification list, and for 4 days, according to my notifications, none of my friends has updated their status. -.- What's going on here?

I am also experiencing this.

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:48 AM ( #76 )

Did some research and this, unfortunately, is a known bug. Not sure if we will have to wait for the next update to IP.Board to see it fixed. :( I will keep you posted.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:40 AM ( #77 )

** Checks notifications **

Yes, it does not notify me when a friend updates their status. However, it does notify me of replies made to statuses

And just a note to say that, thankfully, the post_too_short error is not occuring anymore. :)

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:03 AM ( #78 )

I have several slight problems with TamaTalk on both Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome. I also have one problem when using my phone.

Chrome: A few minor problems here. For about 2 months it hasn't shown the star/lock etc. icon on the right of a topic name. Also, when it shows the other topics with the same tags as the one you're viewing, it often shows TamaChat Request topics. My final complaint is that although I set the theme to TamaTalk Classic it keeps going back to regular and I keep having to change it.

Internet Explorer 8: It won't let me view my profile. I can view anything, even other people's profiles, but it just doesn't let me on my profile. Whenever I try to it says TamaTalk is offline although TamaTalk is NOT offline. I do not use Internet Explorer 8 for TamaTalk for this reason.

Phone: I can't change theme using my phone, and that's really annoying because the new logo really slows the loading down - or maybe that's just my phone. :huh: My phone is an HTC Desire C, has Android operating system and uses Google on home Wi-Fi for Internet, if that helps.

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:53 AM ( #79 )

Posted Image

every time i refresh it still happens BC
(And as a better explanation - I click enter chat and I've got approval, right? So, as soon as it loads I'm kicked. Nothing works, although clearing my cache might?)

Edited by SugaryGoesRAWR, 14 July 2012 - 03:54 PM.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:48 AM ( #80 )

of corse everytime I post it on here the problem is fixed please ignore this post

Edited by TicTax, 15 July 2012 - 02:51 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamatalk, update