Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:03 AM ( #52 )

Is it just me or does the calendar not show up? I tried accessing it on a different browser, but no luck. All the other links under "More" seem to work just fine.

I can confirm that it doesn't work for me, either.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:38 AM ( #53 )

My posts aren't counting properly! After I made 1,007 posts, it got jammed. I kept making posts but noooo... it was stuck! I made about 30 posts and it never went above 1.007! :angry: Today it's working properly, but I'm mad that all those posts I made didn't even get counted.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:50 AM ( #54 )

My posts aren't counting properly! After I made 1,007 posts, it got jammed. I kept making posts but noooo... it was stuck! I made about 30 posts and it never went above 1.007! :angry: Today it's working properly, but I'm mad that all those posts I made didn't even get counted.

Were you making those posts in the 'Fun Stuff - General' section, by any chance? Those posts aren't counted toward post count, if I remember correctly. It has nothing to do with the upgrade; I think it's always been that way.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:52 AM ( #55 )

Were you making those posts in the 'Fun Stuff - General' section, by any chance? Those posts aren't counted toward post count, if I remember correctly. It has nothing to do with the upgrade; I think it's always been that way.

No, role play. I did a role play with Dazz and her posts when higher and higher because we were role playing like there was no tomorrow, but mine stayed the same. 8(

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:49 AM ( #56 )

I found another problem - it doesn't let me rate a topic or see other ratings! Please can you fix this?

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:49 AM ( #57 )

Thank all of you so much for keeping an eye out for problems and reporting them here. :DYou really are a huge help in keeping this community moving along.

No, role play. I did a role play with Dazz and her posts when higher and higher because we were role playing like there was no tomorrow, but mine stayed the same. 8(

Role plays do not count towards the post count. It has been this way for many years. All other posts should be counting properly though (I see your count has gone up since you made the initial post).

I found another problem - it doesn't let me rate a topic or see other ratings! Please can you fix this?

I discovered some forums that should have allowed for ratings. I changed that. Some others (like introductions, departures, memorial) do not allow for ratings. Please try again and let me know if you find a problem. :)

Is it just me or does the calendar not show up? I tried accessing it on a different browser, but no luck. All the other links under "More" seem to work just fine.

Thanks! I have resolved this problem. :)

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:07 PM ( #58 )

Posted Image

sounds legit
  • TicTax likes this

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:07 AM ( #59 )

The rating problem is still here. I've checked and it doesn't let me rate logs, which I'm certain I rated a lot of before the update. Also, I cannot see the symbols before the topic title when browsing a forum - like the star (for a topic you've posted in) or a lock (for a locked topic).

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:14 AM ( #60 )

Dazzmina, Are you sure that its not just your PC. Ive been able to rate topics and such for ages now and its's still working fine. Is yours working fine now?
  • TicTax likes this

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:58 PM ( #61 )

ok so on the iPhone 4GS it wont let me go to the full version on tamatalk and the mobile tamachat is always stuck on the "please wait while we load the chat room" screen as you can see in this pic Posted Image . please fix this

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:47 PM ( #62 )

What IPhone do you mean? The 4 or 4s? There no such thing as a 4GS.

On my IPhone 4s everything works correctly. Are you sure it's not just your iPhone. Have you tried clearing the apps (double press the iPhone and then hold a app. Click on the red - sign) Have you cleared the history?

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:48 PM ( #63 )

^*face palm* opps I ment the 4S xD.oh yeah I will try clearing my history and trying again thanks for that

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:18 PM ( #64 )

Its okay, I just hope that its working for you! Im a Apple geek ahah :)

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:31 PM ( #65 )

Spoiler

This has been going on for half an hour, I have not refreshed the page, it's just been saying it's loading.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:05 PM ( #66 )

Try exiting the chat and trying again, if that doesn't work then clear your history ect, hopefully that will solve it.

Have you also tried a different browser, such as Internet explorer or Firefox? If it works on one of those then it's most likely your browser or a fault whitin tamatalk software.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:24 PM ( #67 )

Posted Image

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:07 AM ( #68 )

Ughhhh... TamaTalk all of a sudden went really glitchy. I edited my signature and clicked "save changes" but then it just erased my entire signature! :o I don't know why that happened... Also, when I tried to post in my log, it said "An Error Occured: post_too_short" when it was several paragraphs long. But then I refreshed the page and my avatar all of a sudden changed properly after several weeks, so maybe it was glitching up because it wanted to change the avatar? :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamatalk, update