boats and birds { a tamagotchi log }

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzijk

Reaction score
2pt6oeq.jpg

(these are the tamagotchi that are in our household right now. the three in the corner are my sisters -

the black tama-go, the piano music star, and the v5c tama are all mine. i am currently

running the tama-go and music star)

this isn't going to be a usual tama-talk log. there won't be a long conversation between me and my tamagotchi, there won't be a story (not that i have anything wrong with those types of logs; they're just not for me) but there will be pictures. lots and lots of pictures. i wasn't planning on starting a tama-log for a while, but then i found my high-quality lumix camera and decided - hey, why not? right now i am running a tama-go and a music star, but in may sometime i should be receiving a tamagotchi iD L 15th anniversary edition. in the meantime, try and be entertained by what i have! here's to my tamagotchi collection growing!

i'll be doing my tamagotchi from oldest to newest, so if i ever get some rare tamas (which i will one day, i swear) you can see them first! however, right now the oldest tama i'm running is my music star.

music star tamagotchi

212x05k.jpg

(yes, i named him unicorn - he's a boss.)

here you can see unicorn, my six year old tamagotchi who weighs a whopping 99lbs. luckily in the music star he doesn't get all bloated and sit around until you feed him medicine, so i'm perfectly fine with him being 99lbs. i admit, i was a bit lazy on this generation... but i have 999 skill points in each section, so that makes up for his obesity. he leaves tomorrow, and i'm going to record the parents leaving on my camera. i recorded my tama-go parents leaving last night so i'm a bit tired (blaaargh) but i'll still do it. i'm so intrigued by this.

maaxdc.jpg

(his bandmates are thu (female) and daniel (male).)

i had no idea what to name his band, so i named them.. wat. i'm very creative, i know. his father's name was god and his band was named smite, so next time i'm hoping a strike of inspiration will come down upon me (but more than likely, it won't). he has a baby girl with him now! this is the first time i've gotten a female (or will be getting, if you want to be technical) on my music star. :)

72aded.jpg

(his wife and kid!)

2ugpits.jpg

like his father before him, unicorn made pro debut and got a ton of money. it took him a

bit longer than his father (because i had no idea what i was doing the first time around)

but he got there!

15ov510.jpg

>implying sundae isn't the best food ever

tama-go tamagotchi

so, funny story. last night his parents left (you can view the video of them leaving

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagotchi music star

15obeb8.jpg

aww look at the sad onion i missed the parents leaving last night by about fourty minutes

:( i was tired from the previous night's recording. this morning i woke up to her crying. so many tears... unicorn will be missed. however, it's a new tama and with new tamas come new discoveries!

vno4yu.jpg

if anybody gets the name reference they get a high-five. no, really. i bet nobody will get it. :U anyway, after a bit of thinking (i was going to name the baby satan if it was a boy) i decided to name her dagger, after a final fantasy character. and thus began our magical adventures together. or rather, she hung out with me in chemistry and cried while i did boring worksheets. we both experienced mental pain because of the event. however, chemistry is now at least somewhat exciting - both of my tamagotchi grow up during this class, since i can't be bothered to pause them for anything.

63t4e8.jpg

>implying this isn't her happy face because she's so cool

obviously i couldn't take a picture during chemistry class, so here is hitodetchi with the toy and instrument i decided to give her: a tamagotchi (tama-ception) and a harp (which is one of MY favorite instruments). she looks so happy, doesn't she? all her interests are different from god and unicorn's - she currently likes asian music and switches to pop occasionally. and she doesn't like sundae, so bloating her with them does me no good

:( darn.

211rr7r.jpg

please stop talking

dagger is not amused. she is far from it, as you can see by that expression. or maybe that's just her happy face. because again, she's too cool (for school). she played jump rope with some kids and beat them, but she didn't win anything so that was a moot point. i returned home and played with my items a bit - most aren't usable because she's still just a kid.

1ru4gh.jpg

oh, if only real life mirrored tamagotchi... little kids need not apply makeup to their faces

tamagotchi tama-go

25exn3d.jpg

i love kilalatchi. i don't know who the other tama-go teenagers for the male are, but i love him nonetheless. (even if he does look cooler on that tama-go versus tamatown online) he's just so... ninja-y. it's so exciting augh. he was really heavy, so on the bus ride home i made him shoot thousands of bugs to their fiery death (don't worry, no bugs were harmed in the making of this log) and now he's at the nice weight -of 23lbs. i can't wait to see what he looks like as he grows~ hopefully not kutchipatchi again :U

et5vr6.jpg

and his future wife, ringotchi. still at four straight faces, we could only connect once after school today. once kilalatchi becomes his adult form, we'll be connecting like crazy!

flylw4.jpg

caught in the act!

vfe62u.jpg

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS LOOK WE MADE A LUMP OF SAND YAAAY SO HAPPY

other

my iD L is currently in new jersey. i'll be in north carolina over the weekend so i won't be updating this log (though i may take pictures so you can catch up :3) when i get back hopefully my iD L will be here...

and that's all for now :U

-jasmine

i'm back from my weekend adventure into no-man's land, and with it i have brought a tamagotchi iD L - fifteenth anniversary edition! i was also running a familitchi over the weekend, but it suddenly stopped working for some reason or another. if i can find another battery i'll start it up again, but i'm not sure. :U i also bought a v4.5 pack on amazon.com for $17, so that should be here sometime before the end of may. meanwhile, let's see what you missed while i was on my exciting trip!

tamagotchi music star

9k2fdl.jpg

for a while she was very upset that she had to play the harp, but now she's pretty pleased with it

she changed into a chamametchi! i love this character, at first for some reason i thought she was a chantotchi, but then i decided to zoom in for a closer look and my happiness was multiplied tenfold. plus, this is one of the plushie characters on tama-town, so that's even better! all around win for chamametchi. here you can see her practicing before she applies to get into school (you know how strict those music star schools are!)

2a27i1.jpg

" hey, ichigotchi, who's that nerd?"

these are her bandmates - i don't have a picture of their current selves, but the ichigotchi is now a violetchi, and the ringotchi is now a makiko. the makiko is named elaine, and the violetchi is thu (sound familiar?) they seemed a bit unhappy at first, but eventually they accepted chamametchi into their not so blissful ranks.

rhiwd0.jpg

this easily shows the nature of the group

6eznrc.jpg

don't let her looks deceive you, she's almost as cool as she was as a toddler

and then she grew...

eq9wti.jpg

...into a derp-faced mimitchi.

because my friend married her tama to some other tama (tama-cheating!) i have decided to marry my mimitchi to my kuromametchi. i'm so excited! right now their relationship is four happy faces, so now they just need to get within dating range.

tamagotchi tama-go

1zlvsb6.jpg

ahhhh kuromametchi <3 the coolest kid in town. i was on tamatown and there was another kuromametchi wearing the same costume as me and they followed me around with the emoticon holding an x. i wasn't aware that people owned certain costumes on this site. :p so many catty people~ (if you see QI0420, give me a shout! I'll be sure to mention you here - just say to me "after homework, 1:00AM" and i'll know it's you! :D

tamagotchi iD L 15th anniversary

v3ov2b.jpg

my reaction: /screams and immediately rips the box to shreds

but really no i didn't the box is preserved neatly <3 ahh so happy just looking at it makes me all squealish fsdffskflsgdksgfklg

eede1.jpg

egg. i'm still working on making my pictures better, so if you have any way of getting the screen without the wavy-line-thingies you should tell me because it would be super helpful in logging this. for those of you who are wondering/might be curious, the iD L 15th anniversary edition is actually smaller and lighter than a tama-go. it's flat and doesn't stand up on its own. the IR patch is a lot smaller than on the other versions of tama, and ahh the sound it makes just lifts my heart. and a little bit of english - happy birthday!

2eg4pjq.jpg

when it was hatching i saw the green, kutchipatchi-like head, i was wondering why an adult was hatching out of the egg. NOPE, that's just the new baby boy, i guess. or something. it hopped around the screen a bit, pooping a million times. by this point i had to go to the library, otherwise i would take pictures of the amazing adventures we all had. :U he grew up into a daiyatchi. here is a picture of him sleeping... (i don't know how to turn off the lights what)

28kiz68.jpg

beautiful! especially that creepy face on the bed. i don't think i'd be able to sleep there at night.

- jjk

tamagotchi connection v4.5

nvbnep.jpg

this will probably be the last delivery of tamas for a while, sorry guys - i've spent so much money on these little guys. time to enjoy what i have! this was a sweet deal - the seller was just launched, but i decided to take the risk and it was worth it - $16 versus the $27 that might have been spent. the CD is weird, but i read up on the experience and it seems like it's not just this seller's CD that has the problem. I'm currently using the mousepad right now next to my computer, and the tree accessory is plugged in. All items were in perfect condition and it was amazing how fast it arrived <3 Amazon sometimes can be a good place. :U

5z0xu.jpg

outside lighting = best lighting c: too bad i'm too lazy to go outside and photograph all the time.

24g4kuv.jpg

boop boop..

30hrbxz.jpg

say hello to the world, satan! (he looks the part, too. look at those cruel, soul-eating eyes...) i really love the screen background on this tamagotchi - so pretty! and the exclusive globe pattern makes it even better... ahh <3 so pleasing! can i just live in the tamagotchi world under this rainbow and hug satan (/dances with the devil)

:( just let me gooo.  

now that i've had my v4.5 i can finally visit the nostalgic tamatown with its merry, heart-warming tune :) so much nostalgia, not enough time... fsdf i'm sorry this isn't a very funny update i'm just sfdkfs ok i'll move on

2wnpcts.jpg

coolest toddler or coolest toddler

just look at that smug little face.

tamagotchi connection v4.5 (and tamagotchi tama-go)

kuromametchi and dagger got married... to each other! (this also symbolizes me updating my blog more to make way for the babies). I wish I could have taken pictures, but I'm too lazy :( maybe with another generation, when the inbreeding isn't as hazardous

288o7e1.jpg

petitchi looks so depressed

:( poor thing, it's okay, i won't let satan get to you you can visit your daddy on the holidaysexcept not really because he's going off to tama-planet

sorry about that

2v0bwpy.jpg

cool kid incoming

tamagotchi iD L fifteenth anniversary edition

34opysy.jpg

tarry-ho, good chap! lovely day, isn't it?

aha, sorry about not taking more pictures. :( he was this peacock dude (kujiyakutchi, i think) and then i left him at home all day and THIS HAPPENED.

oh well, he is still the most noble of gentlemen. And he got two happy symbols, which is great because I refuse to look at any guides. I have no idea where the third one could be.

2nas9bc.jpg

onaka = hungry. every time he's hungry a rice bowl will go away, and it will be filled again when he is no longer hungry.

other thing = happy bar, it starts out with the yellow and extends during each happy symbol.

g = gotchi, obvsly.

there's a slider puzzle game and a maze game where you have to avoid the fly. the latter is hard but super fun :3

Latest posts

Back