Bandai Looking Some Ideas About Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcerana

Reaction score
Bandai Looking Some Ideas About Tamagotchi

Today I've contact Bandai UK and they said

Dear JCThank you for your enquiry

Bandai are looking at new ideas for Tamagotchi in both the USA and UK but that nothing new is planned in the next 18 months as the development process takes a long time. We will announce news when we have some!

Kind regards

Bandai UK Ltd
....when the time i read it i was a hope that they will make some new tamas and i was hoping that it was so very amazing....

That's great! We just have to wait for them to come up with something.

oh my god!! ;) ... that's great ^_^ ... that's awesome :blink: .... is so amazing.. :lol: . I can not believe ! we just have to wait, is the only thing we can do.

You know what it is to be a tamafan, now I'm always supporting these requests of you, I ask please help me for that Ecuador also send these new versions.

I will be very sad if Bandai does not take into account in Ecuador ... :wub:

and we all together for the long life Tamagotchi! :newmametchi:

i love much the tamagotchis....

they make me very :D , very happy, are so adorable ...

That sounds great...but will it, could it, be in colour? Or will it be a Tama-Go version 2? Well, it seems like they're making a new idea, not some trashy TMGO resale. Even if it's in black and white, Tamas in Toys'R'Us, any Tamas, will take me back to 2006, when I got my first V4. It would be just amazing...and hopefully it's a new idea. Hopefully.

FINALLY! Bandai should have taken this idea right after the Music Star....honestly I think the Tama-Go isn't much more "advanced" and isn't what the fans were really looking for, though it was a nice idea and lots of people bought it. I hate the money-making idea that you can only have certain things by BUYING the characters to put atop the toy. But the best idea yet has to be getting an English version Color Tamagotchi....also I love love love games (I get bored easily even if there are 6 games....). The Slot game should definitely be on the new Tama (I love that game xD) and the best-rated games that were on each Tama version previously released all over the world, INCLUDING JAPAN, WHICH, BY THE WAY, ALWAYS GETS THE GOOD STUFF!

I am sick of getting all the garbage here in the US.... blah!

But yeah let's just pray that Bandai doesn't use a dumb idea for the new tama....

(O__O) I'll be waiting in the next 18 months bandai. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME BANDAI, DON'T

i'm counting down.

(huge fan)

To my knowledge, Bandai America is the main company for English Tamagotchis, and other Bandai companies such as Bandai Asia and Bandai UK & Eire create their own releases based very closely upon the American ones. Having that said, Bandai UK's word might not be 100% accurate, as their information is rather secondhand. One message we received (from Bandai UK) said that they had nothing planned at all as far as mid-2013, yet this one only a month or so later says that they are working on new ideas for Tamagotchi? It seems a little inconsistent. I guess one that that is good is that this message also states that no Tamagotchi release plans have been scheduled for the next 18 months; which ties in just right for the 2013 date I mentioned earlier. At this stage, all we can really do it hope; not only hope that Bandai decides to continue the brand, but hope that their next release is a great one!

I thought here would be a good place to post it, but I also received a message, this time from Bandai America. It's not necessarily good news, but it's news at least:

Bandai America appreciates your support of Tamagotchi. As of this writing, there are no planned releases to announce but we shall share your interest with our product development teams.
This short and sharp response confirms that Bandai America are not working on anything Tamagotchi, but they are willing to consider the possibility of relaunching the brand. Let's all hope for a new Tamagotchi in 2013; if we do, that will be a three year gap between that and the Tama-Go; half of the gap between the Tamagotchi Ocean and the Tamagotchi Connection in 1998-2004.

this is where we should all send in emails to bandai asking about the future release of a tamagotchi so that they know that there is some interest in it.

To my knowledge, Bandai America is the main company for English Tamagotchis, and other Bandai companies such as Bandai Asia and Bandai UK & Eire create their own releases based very closely upon the American ones. Having that said, Bandai UK's word might not be 100% accurate, as their information is rather secondhand. One message we received (from Bandai UK) said that they had nothing planned at all as far as mid-2013, yet this one only a month or so later says that they are working on new ideas for Tamagotchi? It seems a little inconsistent. I guess one that that is good is that this message also states that no Tamagotchi release plans have been scheduled for the next 18 months; which ties in just right for the 2013 date I mentioned earlier. At this stage, all we can really do it hope; not only hope that Bandai decides to continue the brand, but hope that their next release is a great one!

I thought here would be a good place to post it, but I also received a message, this time from Bandai America. It's not necessarily good news, but it's news at least:

This short and sharp response confirms that Bandai America are not working on anything Tamagotchi, but they are willing to consider the possibility of relaunching the brand. Let's all hope for a new Tamagotchi in 2013; if we do, that will be a three year gap between that and the Tama-Go; half of the gap between the Tamagotchi Ocean and the Tamagotchi Connection in 1998-2004.
They are not having any releases but they are in the process of development.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask them. Why should they make an english version of colored. But they did not answer :(

8(

Bandai did not reply to my email yet. It has been 3 days. :( I will just have to keep waiting. But don't worry, I'm sure they will reply soon and then I will post their reply! =D

Bandai often takes a couple weeks to reply, at least that's been my experience with them. I'd say give it... a month or so.

I got news!!!

Bandai US emailed me... and they said....

Thank you for taking the time and effort to bring this matter to our attention. Our customer feedback is an invaluable resource, which enables us to continue to improve our products and meet our customer's need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back