White 2 Pokémon Team

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
This is meant for all those hardcore Pokémon trainers out there who know how to form the best teams possible. Those super-gamers that do all that EV and IV training stuff.

I plan on getting White 2 once the new games come out. And for this game, I want to make a team based off of the anime "Puella Magi Madoka Magica." I'm going to choose the female character and name her "Yuki" after the woman that provided the show's awesome soundtrack. Here's what I have so far for my Pokémon:

~Female Adamant Samurott (Razor Shell, Swords Dance)-"Sayaka"

~Female Timid Audino (Wish, Secret Power)-"Madoka"

~Male Serious Espeon (Future Sight, Trick)-"Kyuubey"

~Female Naïve Pikachu (Thunderwave, Thunderbolt)-"Mami"

~Female Lax Infernape (Close Combat, Stone Edge)-"Kyouko"

~Female Lonely Absol (Detect, Sucker Punch)-"Homura"

Would someone be willing to finish the movesets of my Pokémon, give them items, choose their abilities, and explain how I should train them individually (IVs and EVs)? I realize the moves and natures I've chosen might not be the best, but I picked them to correspond with their character of inspiration. However, I'd like their other two moves to compliment their movesets , abilities, and natures as well as possible. Please keep double and triple battles in mind, and if possible I'd like to stay away from egg moves (I realize Wish is an egg move for Audino) and dream world abilities. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh.... I like those. Madoka....-ism?

When does it come out...? Soonish? I forgot about it ....... Shame on my forgetful brain! Hahaha... I cant believe I did though....

It comes out in the Fall for North Americans and Europeans.

I know what I want for my Pokemon team now.

Sayaka the Samurott.

~Megahorn

~Night Slash

~Razor Shell

~Swords Dance

Item: Life Orb

Homura the Absol.

~Detect

~Megahorn

~Psycho Cut

~Sucker Punch

Ability: Super Luck

Item: Scope Lens

Madoka the Audino.

~Echoed Voice

~Heal Pulse

~Psychic

~Wish

Ability: Regenerator

Item: Leftovers

Mami the Pikachu.

~Brick Break

~Grass Knot

~Thunderbolt

~Substitute

Ability: Static

Item: Light Ball

Kyouko the Infernape.

~Close Combat

~Flare Blitz

~Stone Edge

~Swords Dance

Item: Muscle Band

Kyuubey the Espeon

~Hidden Power (Fire/Fighting)

~Light Screen

~Psychic

~Reflect

Ability: Magic Bounce

Item: Light Clay

I changed Madoka's Secret Power to Echoed Voice simply because Secret Power would suck with her nature. And Echoed Voice is a great move for her.

I changed Mami's Thunder Wave to Grass Knot since it'll get more use. Plus, the purpose of the first was to mimic Mami's binding ribbons, and Grass Knot kind of does the same thing :p

I replaced Kyuubey's Future Sight with Hidden Power because I thought about it, and Kyuubey actually doesn't even have the ability to see into the future xD Trick had to be removed because its only available for Espeon in Generations 3 and 4.

Now that I've made the choices already, I would appreciate some opinions from y'all. Also, I need some advice for EV training them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back