WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Well, this isn't exactly what happened to MY tamagotchi but what happened to my sister's. So, this morning, we were about to connect our Music Stars. Her character is a Kuromametchi named Blue. Mine is a Mimitchi named Usagi. Just before we connected, her batteries ran out. It was the first time it had ran out of batteries. I went to the kitchen and got out the batteries, expecting nothing more than a normal battery change. Boy, was I WRONG. So, I put the battery in and the screen was completely black. I screwed it in a little tighter and it came up with the egg screen. I pressed b and went to the screen where it gave me the option to reset or download. I clicked download. That was when the mayhem started. The first thing I see is the Bye Bye Envelope. I screamed, "WHAAATTT???!!" I looked at Blue's stats. IT SAID HE WAS 88 POUNDS!!! He was only 25 before the battery change! I quickly grabbed a pencil and reset again, hoping it was just a quick hiccup. It wasn't. It was the same thing. By then my sister was crying and I have to admit I was too. This was really scaring me. I pressed A and C and it hatched a new baby boy who we have named Blue Jr. and came up with the theory that Blue still lives, just that he turned invisible and lives in a little tiki house in Hawaii, so everything is okay now. But I am still wondering WHAT THE HECK WAS HAPPENING?! Was that a glitch? Has it happened to anyone else? It was the scariest thing I'd ever seen. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAAAATTTT?????????!!!!

If I remember correctly... Some versions if they win... They can win desserts or snacks.... Maybe you connected them so much at once... It got big and left. I think its in the older versions.... But its been a while since I've connected anything but a musicstar to a tamago.... Well and my colors.

So in short... If they won a few times and got some snacks/desserts... I think they eat the, right away... Not just an animation........

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't have anything to do with the connection, everything weird started happening because of the battery change.

Ya ive had this happen, when your putting in the new battery you have to make sure to do it super fast and place it right. Cause if you take your time, it starts glitching. I lost all my generations on a music star this way. I think what would help, is if before you put the new battery in, to put a plastic tab in the side first (If you have one handy). That way theres no glitchy contact with the battery. Put the new battery in, pull the tab out, and download. Hope this makes sense.

T.T Such a sad story. But a nice way to think about it blue still lives on a tiki island in a tiki hut xD. anyways thats happened to me once I reset my tamagotchi oncecuz I was expecting to get a different character lol didn't work, and it died I had to start over :(

yes this has happened to me as well, but instead it never died, it just went to 99lbs and its points were a bunch of symbols, which fixed when he went to the next generation( the points acted like they were so much it glitched up, cause when the parents left i had half of them which was 1000000 about)

Well, thanks for all the advice! Now I'm sorta afraid of my Music Star running out of batteries. When it happens, I will try to put in a plastic tab. It was the right kind of batteries. It makes me feel a little better to know that it's happened to other people. Oh Tamagotchis, why must you be glitchy? Anyway, Blue Jr. is doing good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back