Kakeibo Uratama connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deisje

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm re-entering the Tamagotchi world and recently bought a Kakeibo and a Uratama. I'm experiencing some problems with connecting the two.

I have listed my uratama on to the kakeibo and it works fine, the stats appear on it, but when I try to send an item from my kakeibo to my uratama it wont connect. I have tried it a bunch of times but I am unable to find the problem.

This is what I have tried so far:

I entered the Management office, I selected the second menu option-> connect. Then selected the third option-> Item, chose an item I wanted to send and selected 'yes'.

On my uratama I selected the last connection option and tried to connect, but failed everytime. Even tough, through this option I listed my uratama's stats on to the kakeibo.

I also tried to receive the item by selecting the 'Uratama connection option' on the uratama, and then 'receive item' but this would not work either. ( This was explained in my Uratama&entama guidebook, at least I thought this was what it said )

Oh and I also put new batteries in both of the devices
tsub-smile.gif

Any tips to make it work for me?

Kakeibo's menu options in the Yarikuri Center (Management Office)

Main menu (page 11 in the instruction manual)

parameter - it displays your Tamagotchi's name, age, GUTS points levels, etc to on your Kakeibo.

connect - leads to connect menu. See below.

treasure chest - attempt to sell an item from Osewatchi's inventory in the flea market.

verbal communications - this replays the shop or neighborhood news if you missed it or forgot what they said.

Connect menu (page 14 in the instruction manual)

parameter - copy your Tamagotchi's name, age, GUTS points levels, etc onto your Kakeibo, so you can view them later.

gotchi points - transfer specified amount of gotchi points from Osewatchi's cash-on-hand to your Tamagotchi.

item - transfer an item from Osewatchi's inventory to your Tamagotchi.

The connection option you need to select on the UraTama depends on why you're connecting them.

Kakeibo_________UraTama______

parameter_______TamaStation

gotchi points___DekaTama

item____________receive item*

*Notes:

(1) There are two possible "receive item" selections on the UraTama; one within the EnTama submenu, and one within the UraTama submenu. Try the one in the EnTama submenu first.

(2) The items you see on the Kakeibo are the same as the items you would see on an EnTama. The EnTama and the UraTama have some different items. Depending on the item, what you see arrive on your UraTama may not be the same as what you saw on the Kakeibo.

The below image is an English-language translation of the UraTama's connect menus.

UraTamaconnectmenu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back