Crochet Tama-go covers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringotchi123

Reaction score
I know lots of people want this, so here it is. (In the stitches were you do not increase do 1 double crochet.)

Make an adjustable center ring.Double crochet 6 times in ring.Pull ring shut.Slip stitch in the first stitch made.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every other stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every third stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet increase in every fourth stitch.

Chain 2 and turn work over. Double crochet decrease all the way around. If you don't know how then google it.

Please post pics, comments, and complaints. You are working in round. If you do not know how, google it.Make buttonhole in 4th round for figure. If you want the figure hole then make it about2-3

chain stitches long. when you do this, skip the stitches and make chains instead.I strongly suggest the use of embellishments like crocheted or knitted pieces sewn on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have made one and it has worked. ;) But make hole on 3 and decrease on 4. Do NOT make 5.

I will post pictures of mine later, I made a couple of them but right now I have to go to work. They don't look that great, I don't think I'm very good at this. :p

Please be aware of the rule of bumping. 3 months of no posts means the topic is no longer active and should be left alone.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back