• This topic is locked This topic is locked

89 U

• 89-u user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:57 PM ( #1 )

Hello everybody! If anybody lives in Ontario, Canada, could you please give me some help of where to find a Tama Go? I looked at Zellers, Walmart and Toys 'R' Us. I didn't find anything there. Although at Toys 'R' Us, the man said that they were all sold out of Tamagotchi's, so I may drop by there later this week! So if you were able to find one recently, could you please tell me where? Thanks! TAMAGOTCHI FEVER

29 Apr 2012

Last Post

09 May 2012

• britt user photo

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:31 PM ( #2 )

I live in Ontario, and I haven't seen anything either. I just checked the Walmart Canada and Toys R Us websites, and they didn't have any Tamagotchi-related items listed in their inventory. I also saw nothing on the American Walmart site. So, I think we're out of luck for finding anything Tamagotchi from a store like that. Unfortunately, I think you'll have to go with eBay or Amazon or something like that. :(

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:26 PM ( #3 )

Every once in a while I find some... Usually music stars or a lonely tamago... Usually in a walmart. Keep an eye out... I find them in odd places in walmart.

• britt user photo

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:12 PM ( #4 )

Awesome, I'll keep trying. Thanks for giving hope!

• amaine user photo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:39 PM ( #5 )

A couple of days ago, I went to Toys R Us to look for a tamagotchi as a present. No luck; I asked the lady at the desk, and it turns out that they've stopped selling them :( Sometimes I see them at Zellers and Sears in odd places, usually they're alone.

Good luck!

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:57 AM ( #6 )

Hey I know this will sound Weird.Im also canadian. You can't get Tama go in most stores since its discontinued. Walmart and TRU have them rarely but its old stock. I got my Tama-go at: Save-On-Foods. Weird huh? AND it was only 6$, and all the figures were 4 for $2. So Try save on foods, Also Try London Drugs.

Edited by ciara683, 09 May 2012 - 05:57 AM.

• sheepy-lamby user photo

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:20 PM ( #7 )

How about toys toys toys? they have some stores in GTA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi location, tama go