Where to buy - TamaGo / Ontario, Canada?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

89 U

Reaction score
Hello everybody! If anybody lives in Ontario, Canada, could you please give me some help of where to find a Tama Go? I looked at Zellers, Walmart and Toys 'R' Us. I didn't find anything there. Although at Toys 'R' Us, the man said that they were all sold out of Tamagotchi's, so I may drop by there later this week! So if you were able to find one recently, could you please tell me where? Thanks! TAMAGOTCHI FEVER

I live in Ontario, and I haven't seen anything either. I just checked the Walmart Canada and Toys R Us websites, and they didn't have any Tamagotchi-related items listed in their inventory. I also saw nothing on the American Walmart site. So, I think we're out of luck for finding anything Tamagotchi from a store like that. Unfortunately, I think you'll have to go with eBay or Amazon or something like that. :(

Every once in a while I find some... Usually music stars or a lonely tamago... Usually in a walmart. Keep an eye out... I find them in odd places in walmart.

A couple of days ago, I went to Toys R Us to look for a tamagotchi as a present. No luck; I asked the lady at the desk, and it turns out that they've stopped selling them :( Sometimes I see them at Zellers and Sears in odd places, usually they're alone.

Good luck!

Hey I know this will sound Weird.Im also canadian. You can't get Tama go in most stores since its discontinued. Walmart and TRU have them rarely but its old stock. I got my Tama-go at: Save-On-Foods. Weird huh? AND it was only 6$, and all the figures were 4 for $2. So Try save on foods, Also Try London Drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back