How to keep my mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Basically I got a mametchi On my V4 and I want to keep it a mametchi Is there a way that I can do that. I know when the matchmaker comes if you refuse her love you turn into and oldie but I have a plan. The matchmaker comes everyday at certain times like 7:30, 2:30, and 7:30 I believe, and he only comes from 5 to 8 years so if the time is 7:29 right now if I change the time to 7:31 the matchmaker won't come again till 2:30, and When that time comes I'll repeat it and change that time to 2:31. This way the matchmaker won't come. By the time he's 9 he'll be free, and If I forget I can reset and the matchmaker will go away and then I'll change the time. Once the time is actually 7:31 I'll change my tamagotchi's time back. My issue is if I do this when he's 9 or 10 will the matchmaker come back. If so it will all be a waste because I'm trying to keep him alive till I can get a mimitchi on my V4.5(which seems impossible I kept my v4.5 at only 1 heart he was doing that weird thing where he was shaking his head from one side of the other on the screen not moving, and he became that stupid moose teenager. I took horrible care of him He died once and I reset the tamagotchi. xD his stats were 10 and under, and he was 99 lbs. I saw this tip on the tips and tricks section that would help you get a universal in V4.5 but it didn't help much as you can see. Maybe my V4.5 is glitched it's really old). anyways thanks for those of you who help and take the time reading this.

You don't have to change the time, when the matchmaker comes then just either ignore her or press "no".

Hmm... I don't think the plan will work; It goes by how old the Tamagotchi is, not how many times you reject the matchmaker. I think he will become an oldie anyway.

you can have the matchmaker arrive countless time. what makes him turn old is when the age hits 10 (sometimes 9)

so really there is no way to stop the aging process unless you pause him.

I used to "save" favorite characters for someone special too :)

Next time, in order to keep the Mametchi so that you can connect it with another tama character, you could just put it on pause. Then when you have the Mimitchi you wanted you could unpause the Mametchi. I used to do this all the time with my tamas - especially the V2-V4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back