NO COMMENTS

ZootGotchi's Tama-Go Log!

• Please log in to reply

ZootGotchi

• zootgotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:59 AM ( #1 )

Hey Tama fans!

After nearly a 14 year hiatus from tamagotchis, i rediscovered my passion for tamas and went ahead and hatched one! I did some research on what new tamagotchis were available today, i found the Tama-Go and purchased 2, one for my unopened tama collection (P1, 3 x P2, v1) and one for me to hatch! I hatched it yesterday and it turned out to be a boy, and soon after that it grew into a Mattaritchi!

(the store i got it from only had memetchis, i was hoping for a kuchipatchi since im a guy lol)

Owner's name: BUBBA

Tama Date Of Birth: 29th April 2012

Ive discovered that the food items in the shop tend to change a lot, ive fed him food such as fried chicken, steak, kebab, ice cream, hotdogs, pork and beans and beef bowls!

photo-2JPG-2.jpgphoto-5JPG.jpgphoto-1JPG-4.jpg
photo-3JPG-1.jpgphoto-4JPG.jpg

Thanks Tama fans!

I'll keep this updated

Edited by SailorRosette, 08 February 2014 - 08:28 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

30 Apr 2012

Last Post

01 May 2012

ZootGotchi

• zootgotchi user photo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:11 PM ( #2 )

I thought the faceplate it came with was too girly for me so i made my own custom faceplate! Its a relay pattern i made myself of a 6 pack of soda and sneakers lol (its pixel art but i think it might be too small to tell) I prefer this faceplate way more, its not the neatest job but it works for me!

Posted Image

Edited by ZootGotchi, 30 April 2012 - 12:15 PM.

• Aliciavz88 likes this

male-audino

• male-audino user photo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:18 PM ( #3 )

*removed - site rules*

*Please do not post replies in another members log? (See our rules for the Logs forum: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/3219-for-tamagotchi-logsdiaries-only/ ) - Thanks *

Edited by TamaMum, 30 April 2012 - 12:39 PM.
= removed post from another member

ZootGotchi

• zootgotchi user photo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:52 PM ( #4 )

Hey !

My tamagotchi grew into a Kilalatchi! I woke up my mattaritchi last night to feed him and he grew into a kilalatchi! I went out for the whole of today, i refuse to be seen in public with my tama-go lol its waaaay too big so i left it at home and i came back today... POOP, POOP, and POOP... EVERYWHERE!! Not to mention he was sick! Yikes :S ! Cant neglect him anymore !

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments