ZootGotchi's Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZootGotchi

Reaction score
Hey Tama fans!

After nearly a 14 year hiatus from tamagotchis, i rediscovered my passion for tamas and went ahead and hatched one! I did some research on what new tamagotchis were available today, i found the Tama-Go and purchased 2, one for my unopened tama collection (P1, 3 x P2, v1) and one for me to hatch! I hatched it yesterday and it turned out to be a boy, and soon after that it grew into a Mattaritchi!

(the store i got it from only had memetchis, i was hoping for a kuchipatchi since im a guy lol)

Owner's name: BUBBA

Tama Date Of Birth: 29th April 2012

Ive discovered that the food items in the shop tend to change a lot, ive fed him food such as fried chicken, steak, kebab, ice cream, hotdogs, pork and beans and beef bowls!

photo-2JPG-2.jpg
photo-5JPG.jpg
photo-1JPG-4.jpg

photo-3JPG-1.jpg
photo-4JPG.jpg

Thanks Tama fans!

I'll keep this updated

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the faceplate it came with was too girly for me so i made my own custom faceplate! Its a relay pattern i made myself of a 6 pack of soda and sneakers lol (its pixel art but i think it might be too small to tell) I prefer this faceplate way more, its not the neatest job but it works for me!

photo-6JPG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey !

My tamagotchi grew into a Kilalatchi! I woke up my mattaritchi last night to feed him and he grew into a kilalatchi! I went out for the whole of today, i refuse to be seen in public with my tama-go lol its waaaay too big so i left it at home and i came back today... POOP, POOP, and POOP... EVERYWHERE!! Not to mention he was sick! Yikes :S ! Cant neglect him anymore !

photoJPG-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back