Tamagotchu and her tamagotchis lol.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchu

Reaction score
Today, my nano came in the mail today just like I said in my old log which has failed me. So, in honour of my NEW NANO, this is just a log all about it. And sometimes my tama-gos, v5 and v6 :) I am sorry if I have no pictures and if I am away for a long time. Please rate my log and I won't force you to rate it 5 stars because I get what I get and I hope this log is better than my old one :D

TAMAGOTCHIS I CURRENTLY HAVE and will probably always have:

PINK NANO YEAH!

v5 Sing a Song

v6 Scarlet Piano

Tama-Go Pink, Purple, Black, White

~tamagotchu

Yes! My new nano is here

:) It was supposed to come on May 18-31 but no, IT CAME IN EARLY! And it also shipped early, which was the day I bought it. Which, what April 12. I promise you photos once I find my phone. Kaito! Come out here!

Kaito: What?

Me: Say hi to the world!

Kaito: Hi, and help me, for I am stuck in a cute PINK egg!!!

Me: I wanted a girl, I don't want to reset you though!

Kaito: Thats nice of you, but please respect me as a boy, PLEASE!

Me: Fine. Now do you want some food or snacks? Because I can't tell.

Kaito: I can't tell either. But some snacks would be nice

:p

Me: Okay, not too much though...

*feeds him 8*

Kaito:

:D

Me: Well anyways, Kaito you can go now

Kaito: Okay

Anyway, so I can't tell you the stats... because there's no stats lol. BYE

GUESS WHO JUST EVOLVED?!

Kaito: Me! :D And I'm a Mam-

Me: SHHHHHHHHHH! Keep it as I said!

Anywho, who's the best male character in the nano? THATS RIGHT ITS MAMETCHI!

Kaito: Mametchi is cool! I'm better than before!

So!! Nothing much now. Now that I have my nano its.. yeah very simple. I'm bummed that it only has like... two features and theres no generations. And, you can't download and no connecting blah blah blah. Okay and also, once Kaito dies, :( , if I get a boy, I will DEFINITELY going to get Spacytchi or Lovelitchi or Melodytchi if its a girl :)

I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!! MY BROTHER RESTARTED MY NANO! Bye bye Kaito :( So.. yeah, I left my nano at home and my brother, he is 4, restarted it! So, I guess I have to start over again... So I did and its a girl :) And I'm aiming for Lovelitchi and maybe even Melodytchi. So I have a Pichikutchi! I think its a peach. I played some games with her and even won a few. Fed her some food until she refused (thats basically how you get perfect care characters). So I'm naming here Sakura because you know, she's in a sakura design nano :D Hey Sakura!

Sakura: Yes?

Me: Its time for you to say hi to the world!

Sakura: Hi! And who's Kaito?

Me: Your... "father"? Cousin? Lets say RELATIVE.

Sakura: Oh okay :)

Me: Anyways, I HAVE to do homework now because my group partners depend on me! Bye everyone!

Sakura: Bye!

SAM_0191.jpg

Guess who evolved? Yes, SAKURA DID! As you can see, there is my Sakura now! I did find my phone but it didn't have any charge so I'm using my camera. I will be using my 3DS for now on though. I'm really sorry if its so low quality. Please don't be the one to blame me! I also decided to log on my Tama-Go! It's one of the Wave 2 and it's pink with Kuchipatchi. Heres a picture :)

SAM_0196-1.jpg

In the background, you can see my laptop on Tamatalk :D So I did hatch my Tama-Go and it's a boy. Its calling for me right now. He just needed some food and snacks. So I didn't put and figures in yet even though I have a whole lot. I'll take a picture :)

HNI_0097.jpg

See how low quality it is?! :( I'm sorry guys! That was taken with my 3DS. So anyway, my tamas are fine now and I guess I should say bye.

Bye everyone!

AAAHHHH! SO SORRY! So my excuse is... I really needed a break and plus I got the flu. My mom forbid me to go onto the computer until I'm over the flu so I don't spread germs. (Shes very protective to herself when it comes to the flu) So anyways Nothing has been going on with Sakura. She's still Lovelitchi. Oh and um? My tama-go is now Tecktietchi :) He's doing fine and he is going to be married soon ;D Sorry this is so short, I post pictures next time, HOPEFULLY. Bye!

Ooh, 85 views! Or is that just me :| Anyways update on my nano... NO BATTRIES... <-- I hate it when someone says BATTRIES instead of BATTERIES! So yeah... Im still onto my tama go ehh gtg ITS TIME TO SLEEEEEEEP

bye lol.

Helloo... Well I am BACK! I still have a bit of the flu but I am back! But not really officially. My nano... yeah its maybe kinda not really broken... Umm I will take picturess.... mostly of the batteries from the Nano but... its now up and running now!!

HNI_0012.jpg

So those are the batteries i used... and they work perfectly well :) You've seen my nano... I've also started up my V5

You know how it looks like... I've gotten the same characters as before and you'll see in my old log... its in my signature :) I'm gonna check it out and read all of ittt!!!

Bai baiii!!!

YESS!!!! Soooo.... GUESS WHO FINALLY EVOLVED??? YESS YESS! MY NANO! MIKU EVOLVED! Into.....

*drums*

MEMETCHI! Just who I wanted! I'll take a picture of it tomorrow because I'm doing my science project... BUILDING A CAR! Lol. I'm only like.. 10... yeah.

:) So... um byeeeee :)

Lol.

^^ I guess its tomorrow??? I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'MM SSSOOOOO SOOORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!! I am so sorry I havent been updating!! THANK YOU for like 115 something?? VIEWS!! My nano is going fine... My tama go is good too. like on the 8th gen.. except that my dumb brother restarted it.. like with my nano!!! No pictures.. sorry, I might start posting every week?? or more... I've been drawing A LOT lately!

bai baii!!!

jk bye, :)

Latest posts

Back