Please help! Tamago weight.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

botific

Reaction score
My tamago pet grew in to a bad care teen (chuchutchi) because I kept her running over night on accident. She started out at 25 lbs now I can't get her to weigh under 25 lbs! Please help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuchutchi's base weight might be 25 pounds, but I'm not sure because I've never gotten her before. Tamagotchis can't lose any weight under their base (minimum) weight. Hope this helped.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Most characters have different minimum weights; The babys' might be 5 lbs, while the adults' might be 20 lbs.

there is a base weight with tamagotchis you can't have a tamagotchi under there base weight babies are 5 lbs children are normally 10 lbs teenagers can be 15 lbs to 20 lbs and adults can be 20 lbs to 30 lbs. If your tamagotchi refuses to play games at 25 lbs that means its your tamagotchis base weight. I looked on google for a base weight chart and no one has made one sorry.

I've had Chuchutchi, and 25 pounds is her base weight even though it seems a little high! She is the worst care teen, and bad care characters tend to weigh more than other characters.

i currently have a 56 lb necktietchi lol

I bought him food at the store but it didnt appear in the food menu? u have that problem before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back