~Princess Lovelitchi's Royal Tama-Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Lovelitchi

Reaction score
IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4036.JPG

Today me and my Kuromametchi, Haru, were trying to find one of his download happy symbols.

IMG_4037.JPG

We tried this yummy looking strawberry covered waffle...

IMG_4038.JPG

But he hated it?! :eek: He also doesn't like the perotchi cake...

IMG_4039.JPG

Then he had a huge plate of yummy looking donuts. He didn't love them, but he didn't hate them either. :unsure:

IMG_4152.JPG

I started up my v2 yesterday. I got a baby boy who turned into Marutchi after an hour. His name is Dee! ^_^

IMG_4151.JPG

Dee rolling! :) I love the v2's animations.

midorichanging.png

Haru got married to a nice Melodytchi and had a son who I named Midori (it means green, because I'm trying for Kutchipatchi). He turned into Bokuhoshitchi last night. :)

midoriblushing.png

Midori: Hi! :D

And, thank you for following my thread Ayan300! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4159.JPG

Dee turned into Young Mametchi today, Here he is in the tub. ^_^

IMG_4169.JPG

Midori turned into the ever-cute Kutchipatchi today! :lol: Here he is as Patchizaurusu!

IMG_4174.JPG

Kutchipatchi looking cool in his beret. :D

IMG_4177.JPG

Kutchipatchi is so CUTE in the heart glasses! :wub:

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_4182.JPG

I tried to see if the green tea making kit was a happy symbol for him, and, it was! :lol: The animation with Mimitchi and Pipospetchi drinking tea is so cute.

IMG_4186.JPG

tamagotchinano.png

(I found this pic on Youtube and I took a screenshot, I don't claim it as my own)

I'm getting a Nano! :) Does anyone have any tips for getting Spaceytchi and Melodytchi? I really want to get them! :D

IMG_4219.JPG

I haven't been logging about it here, but I've been running my Sakura v5 Familitchi. :) They turned into adults today! They are the Saku family. (Short for Sakura, which means cherry blossom)

IMG_4221.JPG

Their names are Ichi Saku, Ni Saku and San Saku. (The Japanese words for one, two and three) Ichi Saku is Sukatchi, Ni Saku is Memetchi and San Saku is Kuchipatchi. :D

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

Midori has gotten another happy symbol since I've last posted - from the dinosaur hat. :lol:

IMG_4193.JPG

Latest posts

Back