My new TAMAS! Tama-Go's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PickledGotchi

Reaction score
Hey guys!

w000t w000000t! I got my tama-go's in the mail! This is the only next tamagotchi I've played with since the original p1 came out in the 90's! I've remained a collector of tamagotchis since the original came out, but I'm looking to raise one, once again!

So, I ordered FIVE tama-go's! They've been reduced to half price! WOAH! And they arrived today! I was hoping they'd be assorted characters, but they were all mametchis (which I don't mind though)

I'm about to open one and get started! I'm keeping the rest for my collection :D

:lol: :wub: :lol: :wub: :kusatchi: :tarakotchi: :kusatchi: :tarakotchi:

Photoon2012-05-02at1716.jpg

a photo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mametchi, too! Mine's the black and yellow one, though. I haven't played since my V4 a few years ago. So excited.

Cool! I'll do that! Thanks!

I just put one to LIFE! OHHHHHH I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH! I don't know how I went without a tamagotchi for so long.

It just evolved into a ahirukutchi! w00t! :kuribotchi:

T0TALLY AWES0ME!

The sight of so many MAMETCHIS makes me scream in joy! I have four Tama-Gos: Black with Mametchi, Blue with Memetchi, Purple with Memetchi, and Pink with Kuchipatchi, I wish I had a green Mametchi one!

Hooray for Tama-Gos! They are my favorite version! W000000000000000T!

Latest posts

Back