My v6 is always unhappy!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiBub=^X^=

Reaction score
My tamagotchi V6 is always unhappy! When I fed it or played with it the happy and hungry hearts never went up! -_- '

I nee help.. I don't want it to die...

And how do you play the band practice game thing?

.... -_- .....

Try playing games/feeding it sweets some more. If the snacks don't work, try feeding it food. Sometimes this increases the happy hearts on mine. Try communicating with your v5 tama if it's running (v5+v6 results in a bowling game). If this doesn't work, try praising it. And if all that fails...

Try pressing the reset button and then selecting download. This basically reboots your tama and still allows you the experience of owning your previous tama.

Did this happen with your other gens, or is this a new v6?

You practice with your band by selecting "away" on the door icon. I think there are two different versions of this practice - one of them has music notes appearing over all the tama. When a music note appears next to a certain tama, press the button that corresponds (band members will be near their corresponding button). The other practice has "bars" of music that float onward across the screen. To play this, you need to press the buttons in time with the black dots appearing. The top row is the A button, the middle row is the B button, and the bottom row is the C button. Sometimes you have to do this multiple times before you can continue correctly.

If you need any more help feel free to ask :) Hope this did help~

It's a new V6,

And sorry none of your options worked....

Thnx for helping me anyways :D

Yet thankyou for the practice band advice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm here is two things to try

(A. Reset it and start a new generation if it doesn't work then try step (B. with CAUTION.

(B. Try debugging it. Be careful it may put it into hyper-speed.

If none of these works then I don't know what to tell you. PS debugging your tama WILL put it into hyper-speed and it may not even fix the problem. Basically try debugging it after you've tried everything else and your ready to throw it away. I would not recommend debugging it. Try step one I believe step one will work.

Also, if it's a teen or adult, the Baby Food/Baby's Milk will not raise any hunger/happiness levels. You have to spend your money on food, not items. And it isn't possible to debug a V6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back