~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
*This is a literate RP; do not apply if you are not an experienced RPer. Only apply if you will be an active participant once your profile is accepted. I MUST accept your profile before you can begin RPing. And before you apply, read everything below.*

**This is a remake of a very popular previous RP that will start all over again instead of continuing from the last post in the original topic. Too many of the original main characters are no longer active TamaTalkers to do that T~T**

Story: The Tamagotchi Angels, creators of all things on Tamagotchi Planet, have finished creating some new tamagotchis. These tamas were born on Tamagotchi Planet to grow up and live out their lives happily; however, currently as typical teenagers, these "newborn" tamas are confused and unsure of themselves. They must adapt to life like everyone else on Tamagotchi Planet by following the standard Tamagotchi code: Life (survive :gozarutchi: ), Link (form bonds :blink: B) ), Live (Y.O.L.O. :tarakotchi: ), Love (makes the world go 'round :wub: ), Leader (don't be a follower :newmametchi: ), Limited (be unique :puroperatchi: ). But when you've created a free-willed soul, how can you be sure they'll always follow the rules?

Guidelines: You may RP as any Tamagotchi iD L tamagotchi (they are known by the Tamagotchi Angels as "newborns") or any other tamagotchi (sorry, no UraTamas.) Each RPer must be a different tamagotchi (the name of the tamagotchi you choose will be the name of your character. However, their nickname may be anything you desire.) ONLY ONE KAWAII WILL BE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!! This means someone who is shy, cute, girly, etc...basically like Hinata Hyuga from Naruto. Once someone is accepted as the kawaii, no one else may be one. Also, only five characters may have secret identities. THESE GUIDELINES ARE NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO CHANGE. You may have a maximum of 2 characters; start off with only one, though, and if you want a second character later on you may make a second application. Make sure your character(s) stays true to their profile(s), too. Note: I will politely kick you out if you don't follow these guidelines. If you want to quit, just say so and we'll figure out a way to get your character out of the storyline by killing them off mercilessly.

Tamagotchi Planet includes many places. There is Tamagotchi Town, Tamagotchi School (in TamaTown), Mame City, Guruguru Town, Patchi Forest, Flower Hills, Tama & Earth EXPO (where tamagotchis on Tamagotchi Planet go to interact with humans far away on Earth), Music City, Celebria (a HUGE mall in TamaTown), North North Point, and Swirly Sweet City.

Use this template to make a character profile:

Name:

Nickname:

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life):

Sexuality:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Special Talent(s):

Occupation(s):

Here's my profile (profile example):

Name: Shigurehimetchi

Nickname: Hime

Secret Identity: Shiguren

Normal Appearance: https://images.wikia....metchi_blue.png

S.I. Appearance: Same as ^ , but with a blue Kimono instead of a red one and her hair is let down

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Personality: Quiet, Polite, Patient, Kind, Serious, Self-Confident yet Humble, Traditional, Conservative, Mature

Faults: Doesn't know how to relax and have fun, busybody, bad sense of humor

Likes: Musical Theatre, Modern Dance, Kabuki, Japanese Dancing, Cooking, Tea, Cherry Blossom Trees, Onigiri, Roller Coasters, Fine Dining, Kimonos, Pizza (secretly)

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Thunder, Anger, Obnoxious people, Lazy people, Selfish people, Brussels Sprouts, Umeboshi (Pickled Plums)

Special Talent(s): Geisha, Tea Ceremony, Juggling, Plate Spinning, has a surprisingly soulful singing voice

Occupation(s): Famous Theatre Actress on TamaWay

We shall begin RPing as soon as there are at least 2 other people accepted besides me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first serious role play, is that okay? I know I mostly be random in role plays but I can be serious, too. ;)

180px-Perotchi.jpg

Name: Perotchi

Nickname: Pero

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: Is very nice and friendly and enjoys making new friends, and is always eager for some adventure. However she can be very fussy, especially if things don't go her way. Once she wants to do something, she will be determined to do it and that is why she is a bit stubborn. She is a bit naive and fails to notice some things, but is good at making people happy.

Likes: Cooking, sweets, gardening, daydreaming, parties, and anything crafty

Dislikes: Not getting what she wants, the dark, bugs, snakes, and visiting the hospital

Special Talent(s): Is good at creating delicious recipes, and is very imaginative

Occupation(s): Baker

Before I can accept your profile, please do the following:

1. Read the "Seriously RP" rules if you haven't already, since this is your first serious RP.

2. Provide me to a link to some of the RP posts you've made in another RP that you've been/are in. I need this to estimate the quality of your RPing.

3. Edit your character profile by adding in a "Faults" section after the personality section. I see that you kind of combined the two, so just separate the faults out into their own category :)

1. Already read them before.

2. 0.o Well, I didn't make serious role play posts before because they weren't serious role plays... But I can be serious. I've got a fan fic called Perotchi Dreams. You could look at that...? Hmm... o___o

3. Personality: Is very nice and friendly and enjoys making new friends, and is always eager for some adventure. She is good at making people happy

Flaws: She can be very fussy, especially if things don't go her way. Once she wants to do something, she will be determined to do it and that is why she is a bit stubborn. She is a bit naive and fails to notice some things.

This is my first serious role play, is that okay? I know I mostly be random in role plays but I can be serious, too. ;)

imageproxy.php

Name: Perotchi

Nickname: Pero

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: Is very nice and friendly and enjoys making new friends, and is always eager for some adventure. She is good at making people happy

Flaws: She can be very fussy, especially if things don't go her way. Once she wants to do something, she will be determined to do it and that is why she is a bit stubborn. She is a bit naive and fails to notice some things.

Likes: Cooking, sweets, gardening, daydreaming, parties, and anything crafty

Dislikes: Not getting what she wants, the dark, bugs, snakes, and visiting the hospital

Special Talent(s): Is good at creating delicious recipes, and is very imaginative

Occupation(s): Baker
*Accepted* :) We'll start as soon as we have at least two more people, at least one of them (hopefully) a boy.

Name: Meloditchi

Nickname: Melody

Secret Identity: Melodi Hime

Normal Appearance:

MeloditchiAppearance.png

Meloditchi playing her special violin.

S.I. Appearance:

MelodyHimeAppearance.png

Melody Hime - Meloditchi's Secret Identity

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Personality: Comedic, Humble, Friendly, Kind, Outgoing/Easygoing, Forgiving, Happy-Go-Lucky

Flaws: Impatient, Fiery Temper, Negative, Gullible, Loudmouth, Sarcastic Remarks, Pessimistic (Worryful)

Likes: Performing, Drawing, Learning, Designing, New Store Smell, Books, Glasses, Movies, The Hunger Games, TV, Computers, Graphics Designing, CSS and HTML Coding, Glitter, Steamed Crabs, Sushi, and Plush Toys.

Dislikes: Unfashionable Styles, Disgusting/Disturbing Stuff, Staplers, and Plastic Water Bottles

Special Talent(s): Performing, Playing Violing, Crafting, Painting, DJing, Tennis, HTML and CSS Coding, Graphics Designing, Playing Violin

Occupation(s): Live Performer at the TamaCafe.

(I have finished editing. :) )

(Cool c: )

Name: Meloditchi

Nickname: Melody

Secret Identity: Melodi Hime

Normal Appearance:

MeloditchiAppearance.png

Meloditchi playing her special violin.

S.I. Appearance:

MelodyHimeAppearance.png

Melody Hime - Meloditchi's Secret Identity

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Personality: Comedic, Humble, Friendly, Kind, Outgoing/Easygoing, Forgiving, Happy-Go-Lucky

Flaws: Impatient, Fiery Temper, Negative, Gullible, Loudmouth, Sarcastic Remarks, Pessimistic (Worryful)

Likes: Performing, Drawing, Learning, Designing, New Store Smell, Books, Glasses, Movies, The Hunger Games, TV, Computers, Graphics Designing, CSS and HTML Coding, Glitter, Steamed Crabs, Sushi, and Plush Toys.

Dislikes: Unfashionable Styles, Disgusting/Disturbing Stuff, Staplers, and Plastic Water Bottles

Special Talent(s): Performing, Playing Violin, Crafting, Painting, DJing, Tennis, HTML and CSS Coding, Graphics Designing

Occupation(s): Princess, Live Performer at the TamaCafe.
*Accepted*

Now all we need is a boy, and then we'll start :D

Sunopotchi.jpg

Name:Sunoptchi

Nickname: Sunny

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): (Same appearance but no goggles, a blue scarf, and a red hat) Name: Tchiponus

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Personality: Kind, friendly, and fatherly in any circumstances. Always wants to help everyone in any way he can. Acts like a Patriarch.

Dislikes: Hatred, war, blood,

Special Talent(s): Magic Tricks; Plays Guitar, Ocarina, and Viola; Being a good patriarch with no children of his own.

Occupation(s): Mediator, Psychiatrist, Substitute Teacher.

MAMETCHILCHAARACTERTHINGY.png

Name: Mametchi

Nickname: Memo (For the sake of secrecy)

Secret Identity: Prince Mametchi

Sexuality: Bi-******

Personality: Polite, Posh, Generous, Impatient, Klutzy, and Outgoing.

Dislikes: Annoying People, Dirt.

Special Talent(s): Flexible, Can talk REALLY FAST, and has an IQ of 350

Occupation(s): Prince(XD)

Other: Memo travelled to TamaTown to search for a new love, to be free with him. He has Prince Priorities on Saturday, so he can only be in TamaTown on Sundays, and the weekdays.

(Hope it's allowed to have 2 forms. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back