Perotchi Dreams Role Play! =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
W00T! This is a role play about my fan fiction, Perotchi Dreams! =D You can be...certain characters...and do stuff...the characters do. 0___0

Basically you just have to choose a character from my stories, and do whatever you want with the others! Use this form:

Character: PEROTCHI

Best friend: Anpan ♥

Dislikes: The dark... booooooooo.... oh, and spiders. 0.o

You see? We will need more people for other characters like Detective Anpan, Moriritchi, Kuromametchi, etc...

Have fun!

Character: Detective Anpan

Best friend: Perotchi!

Dislikes: Girly girls.

YAAY I GOT A COOL CHARACTER! Can I start RPing now or will you have to approve my form?

Pero, Mametchi and Anperotchi were doing random frog impressions. Suddenly, Mametchi did such a convincing ribbit noise that Pero jumped out of the window, smashing it. Anperotchi stayed calm and looked at Mametchi.

EDIT: Edited to include Anperotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character: Anperotchi

Best friend: Himetchi

Dislikes: The spacy brothers?

Is that right?

Do you guys even know how to role play...? 0.o

Yes, Rainbow Dash, you are accepted. (And Dazz, please don't make pointless, random posts that have nothing to do with anything. I might die of laughter XD)

Pero stared at everyone like this:

O____________________________________O

and then she wanted to make a cake.

"NOM NOM NOM NOM I WANT TO MAKE A CAKE! WHO WANTS TO HELP ME?"

Pero asked all her friends to help make the BIGGEST CAKE IN THE UNIVERSE!

Anpan says "NO WAY! I want to go do some exploring!" and says to Anperotchi, "would you like to come exploring with me or help your mom bake a cake?"

"I AM CALLED HER MAMA NOT HER MOM!" Pero tells Anpan. She says to Anperotchi, "Do you wanna help me make an awesome cake or..or... get lost in a cave with Anpan?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back