Average Weight for Tama-Go Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenjen182

Reaction score
Hello!

I have tried searching for this question all over Google and I still can't find an answer: What is the average weight for a Tama-Go Tamagotchi Teen (a Shelltchi, to be specific)? Also, do you know the other average weights of the toddler, and adult?

^_^ Thank you so much!

umm I do not own a tamago yet but I will soon,but I am very expierencecd in conections? I cannot imagine it being too different besides the addition of new characters but I will tell you my findings for the connections. Also by average weight I'm assuming you mean base weight which would be the lowest your tamagotchi can weigh.

Ok for a baby tamagotchi I say about 5lbs always.

For a toddler about 10 lbs always

Now teen is where it gets weird 15lbs for a skinny one, and for certain ones like young kuchipatchi and young mametchi it is 20lbs.

Adult is even weirder it can be anywhere from 20-30 lbs. My Ura memetchi was 20lbs I believe. When it turned into hanagatachi it was 25 lbs I believe and with kuchipatchi and mametchi its 30. And when my mametchi turned into a tensaitchi it was still 30lbs so I assume 30 lbs is the most. you know its average weight by when it won't play anymore. For if it is like 17 or 16 feed it something that will make it grow to 18 lbs and then play a game and win at it and you'll lose that weight and your see its average weight. Its average weight has always been a multiple of 5, but if there is one that isn't then I haven't heard of it yet.

I really hope this helps.

umm I do not own a tamago yet but I will soon,but I am very expierencecd in conections? I cannot imagine it being too different besides the addition of new characters but I will tell you my findings for the connections. Also by average weight I'm assuming you mean base weight which would be the lowest your tamagotchi can weigh.

Ok for a baby tamagotchi I say about 5lbs always.

For a toddler about 10 lbs always

Now teen is where it gets weird 15lbs for a skinny one, and for certain ones like young kuchipatchi and young mametchi it is 20lbs.

Adult is even weirder it can be anywhere from 20-30 lbs. My Ura memetchi was 20lbs I believe. When it turned into hanagatachi it was 25 lbs I believe and with kuchipatchi and mametchi its 30. And when my mametchi turned into a tensaitchi it was still 30lbs so I assume 30 lbs is the most. you know its average weight by when it won't play anymore. For if it is like 17 or 16 feed it something that will make it grow to 18 lbs and then play a game and win at it and you'll lose that weight and your see its average weight. Its average weight has always been a multiple of 5, but if there is one that isn't then I haven't heard of it yet.

I really hope this helps.
Thanks so much! I have a Shelltchi, and she is 24 lbs. I have been playing games, but it seems like this is her base weight. Should I be worried?

Thanks so much! I have a Shelltchi, and she is 24 lbs. I have been playing games, but it seems like this is her base weight. Should I be worried?
Umm I don't think so but that is weird When I get my tamago I'll know more about them but I suppose her base weight is 24. o.o Umm feed her a meal then her weight will be 25 and tr to play with her, if that doesn't work feed her another meal, and try to play with her if those dont work then feed her two snacks and play with her twice and win both times. Thats weird I have never seen a tamagotchi with a base weight that wasn't a multiple of five. I never said it wasn't possible to have a base weight of a multiple of five I just said I haven't seen one on my connections.Also I think it might depend on the game your playing. I think that sprint for the V3 burns 4 to five lbs instead of three but I'm not 100% sure I'll check now. Anyways you shouldn't be worried its probably her base weight.

Umm I don't think so but that is weird When I get my tamago I'll know more about them but I suppose her base weight is 24. o.o Umm feed her a meal then her weight will be 25 and tr to play with her, if that doesn't work feed her another meal, and try to play with her if those dont work then feed her two snacks and play with her twice and win both times. Thats weird I have never seen a tamagotchi with a base weight that wasn't a multiple of five. I never said it wasn't possible to have a base weight of a multiple of five I just said I haven't seen one on my connections.Also I think it might depend on the game your playing. I think that sprint for the V3 burns 4 to five lbs instead of three but I'm not 100% sure I'll check now. Anyways you shouldn't be worried its probably her base weight.
Thanks! I will use that advice. Maybe it isn't her base weight; just a weight she happens to be at right now. Hmm...

You are the best! Thanks!! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back