Design-a-Gotchi Contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Design-a-Gotchi Contest!

Hiya, Tama-friends! Would you like to enter this contest? This contest is open to ALL members, so have some fun and enter!

RULES:

• What to do: Design a type of Tamagotchi! You must post a picture of it (hand-drawn or made on a computer) or describe what it looks like, and include a general summary of the features, characters, etc. Don't forget to name it! The most creative and original design wins! =D
  • When the contest will end: Well, it starts TODAY and ends on May 25. The winners shall be announced on May 28 (that should be enough time for me to decide on a winner), and the prize shall be given out on May 31.
  • The prize: First place winner will get to request an avatar and a profile background made by me. ;) Second place winner will just get an avatar, and third place can request a background. You can request any Tamagotchi character, any stage, any version. I may also accept requests for Pokemon, Digimon, Sanrio characters, and other things but first consult me.
  • If you win: If I decide you are the winner, I will send a PM or message on your profile and you request an avatar / background. I will make the requested stuff in a day or two, send it to you in a PM, and you can use it! =D

Remember, you can only post your entries in this thread, and only one entry per member. Got that? Okay! =D

~ EMF :newmametchi:

***OST EDIT: This contest has been approved by OldSchoolTama***

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama is the size of a music star. There are two games,time set,a shop,a park, choosable bed times, training, meds, stats, and food. You check on your tama with stats, feed it with food, earn money and lose weight with games,get happy hearts with park, train with training,cure sickness with meds, set time with time, and choose bed and wake times with bed time.if you beat both games you unlock mocha,spot,dreamitchi,and dazzlitchi. Here's a picture of the tama:
HNI-0007.jpg

The games are jump and long jumper. They are games from past tama's, so if you don't know derections, google 'em.

Here's my entry:

Tama-3D-Gotchi+by+Dazzmina+-+DO+NOT+COPY!.png

It's called Tama-3D-Gotchi. Hopefully you can read what I wrote about it. It's a Tamagotchi version in 3D, and features 50 characters and normal Tama stats. As it says, there are 10 games. Three of them are Hurdles, Dance and TamaQuiz. Hurdles is like the Star Jumping game on the Angel except with normal hurdles instead of stars, Dance is like Dance on the V4 except easier, and TamaQuiz asks questions about Tama characters' personalities. It is in colour and comes in English, French, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish. The red writing that says "designed by Dazzmina, do not copy!" is not part of the Tama, just something I wrote on it so nobody can copy me. ;)

Here's my Tamagotchi. it's called the Kingdom Hearts V1 Tamagotchi (Heartless Edition) You can raise your very own Shadow Heartless, and it will evolve into a very powerful one!

kafltu.jpg

2psktty.jpg

This is my latest invention: Tamagotchi IslandGotchi. It is about the size of the Tama Go and it is in colour version (yes, Bandai America's first colour!). The design of this Tamagotchi is Ocean Lightning. In the picture, I have briefly explained what the options are. But, there's some you may not understand. Let's take this into detail, shall we? Vs. means battle with players around the world (like Mario Kart Wii for example) and the games are, Hunting food race, Sail race, and Building contest. Play has 5 games which are Egg hunt, Cloud Spotting, Points Catch. Connect means you can Connect with V5, V5.5, V6 and Tama Go. Go means you can go to the shop, which includes blocks for building and a limited amount of food (you can hunt for food if u want more food) and yes go includes hunting for food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd like to enter but how do you put the picture into a reply?

OH NO! I completely forgot about this, why didn't anyone remind me?! Anyway, the winners are...

1. tamatown123's Islandgotchi
  2. Dazzmina's 3DGotchi
  3. ChamametchiandMametchi's Kingdom Hearts V1 Tamagotchi

Now, the winners may request avatars and backgrounds and I will make them as soon as I can. :)

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! My tama wasn't that great really. I can tell why you didn't pick it.

It's about taking part that matters. I had a lot of fun making the tama - and i'm sure all you guys did too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back