Tama Wars - remake of the remake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A while ago (as in, mid 2011), there was a really good RP called Tama Wars. It eventually died, so I made a remake, which got bumped and was closed. I now remember it...and this is the remake of the remake!

The concept of this RP is that you have a kingdom/city of Tamagotchi characters. You are the leader and you go to war (or peace!) with other kingdoms (TT members). For example:

Member1: Sends 100 Gozarutchis from Blahblah City to conquer Dolfinze City.

Member2: Fights Blahblah City's Gozarutchis with 200 Masktchis. Gozarutchis are driven back to Blahblah City.

Member1: Builds wall around city.

And so on. Hopefully we will have a lot more members to make the game even more fun!

RULES

1. No crazy stuff, like indefatigable barriers, and you are not allowed more than 500 fighting Tamas in your city at any one time. It is recommended you have at least 100 fighting Tamas in your city to defend, so a maximum of 400 fighting Tamas can be sent out of the city.

2. Only one city/kingdom per member.

3. You cannot decide what other players do, or kill the Tamas of other players (you must simply send them back to where they came from). Unless you have very weak defences (e.g. 20 fighting Tamas), your city cannot be conquered.

4. If your city is conquered, you can either quit the roleplay or start a new kingdom.

5. No tiresome, annoying behaviour. You know what I mean - doing confusing stuff, building 10 walls at a time, refusing to accept that 400 fighting Tamas can destroy 20 fighting Tamas or something.

6. Due to the fact that the above rule is quite unclear, your city must be majorly damaged every 20 posts, usually measured as one page.

7. Army Tama characters may be used by more than one player.

Here is the form:

Leader name:

Kingdom name:

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight):

This is my form:

Leader name: Dazzmina

Kingdom name: Tama-Tama City

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Gozarutchi, Masktchi, Kunoitchi

Your form must be approved before you start. ;) Have fun!

Leader Name: EmilsonCabasan

Kingdom Name: Swirly Hills: Kingdom of the Pessimistic

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Lovelitchi, Meloditchi, Moriritchi

Leader Name: EmilsonCabasan

Kingdom Name: Swirly Hills: Kingdom of the Pessimistic

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Lovelitchi, Meloditchi, Moriritchi
Approved, you can now start RPing! I like the way you were creative and used the girly characters as army Tamas. ;)

Sends diplomacy request to Swirly Hills:

Hello EmilsonCabasan. I notice you have recently built a city here defended by Lovelitchi, Meloditchi and Moriritchi. Would you like to form an alliance with my kingdom, Tama-Tama City?

Sincerely,

Dazzmina.

( Yeah, watch the girls fight it off. Reminds me of THG all over again. c: )

In reply of your colourful purple letter,

I would love to. Here is a package enclosing a few resources such as weights and makeup.

Regards,

~EmilsonCabasan

You see what I did there? Since my kingdom is all about the girls and stuff, we use the weights to lose pounds and makeup for- uhh, makeup! LOLOLOL :D

Leader name: EMF

Kingdom name: TamaTopia

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Spacytchi, Akaspetchi, and Pipospetchi

Leader name: EMF

Kingdom name: TamaTopia

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Spacytchi, Akaspetchi, and Pipospetchi
Approved! Sends letter to TamaTopia:

To EMF,

I am Dazzmina of Tama-Tama City. I see you have recently built your kingdom. TamaTopia. I know I keep pointlessly sending dimplomacy requests to everyone, but I will do the same to you. If you accept, I will stop being random in your Perotchi Dreams RP.

From Dazzmina.

Very well, Dazzmina. Please, no more frog impressions and smashing windows.

MY SPACY BROTHERS WILL CONQUER ZEE WORLD!

~ EMF

** Sends 200 Pipospetchis to destroy Tama Tama City **

Very well, Dazzmina. Please, no more frog impressions and smashing windows.

MY SPACY BROTHERS WILL CONQUER ZEE WORLD!

~ EMF

** Sends 200 Pipospetchis to destroy Tama Tama City **
Drives Pipospetchis away and edits post in Perotchi Dreams RP to make it very silly and random. Sends following letter to EMF:

To EMF,

I am going to DESTROY YOUR PEROTCHI DREAMS RP WITH RANDOMNESS AND KILL YOU BY MAKING YOU LAUGH unless you stop sending stuff to conquer my city!

P.S. I will also refuse to post Anperotchi 3 unless you stop it, as well.

From Dazzmina

Starts writing Anperotchi story 3.

Oh noooooooooooooooo!

Sends 100 Akaspetchis to defend the city.

Now I will check the Pero role play to make sure nobody is going ribbit.

~ EMF

WE NEED EMILSON TO COME ONLINE. Sends letter to Emilson:

To Emilson,

Please come online and make this RP become un-extremely-boring.

From Dazzmina.

Leader name: Lyssie

Kingdom name: Lovelitchi Land

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Lovelitchi,Mametchi,Kuromametchi,and Violetchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leader name: Mick

Kingdom name: The Land of Candy

Army Tamas Ichigotchi,Watawatatchi, and Sebiretchi

Leader name: Lyssie

Kingdom name: Lovelitchi Land

Army Tamas (Tamas you will send to fight): Lovelitchi,Mametchi,Kuromametchi,and Violetchi.
Leader name: Mick

Kingdom name: The Land of Candy

Army Tamas Ichigotchi,Watawatatchi, and Sebiretchi
Both approved. Sends 100 Gozarutchis to fight the Land of Candy and 100 Masktchis to fight Lovelitchi Land.

Sends 100 Watawatchies to defend city. Builds wall around kingdom.

Sends 150 Lovelitchis and 150 Mametchis to conquer the maskitchis from Tama- Tama City. Builds wall around city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back