Has anyone had this glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Ok so this is weird. My V4.5 had a glitch basically when it hatched I names it Krist (Short for Kristina) anyways. Basically it turned into and adult. And suddenly its name Changed from Krist to Irist. Weird huh now this is weirder. Well I got a new tamagotchi today and started it up and looked at the friends list (After introducing all my Tamas to the new one (I had three running before now I have 4 running) and looked at my V3's list and it said my V3 had 4 friends on his list... Now I only have 3 tamagotchis They are all on the first generation, However (three have babies) and The fourth name was you've guessed it Irist lol. Well I figured out why my V3 wouldn't mate with my V4.5 yesterday. I just assumed my V4.5 needed to be a year older lol. I connected them as soon as the name changed back and they had babies. ( two baby boys xD ) Anyways if you have had similar occurrences post here I am very interested in reading about them.

The name changing glitch is very common on V4s and V4.5s, nothing to worry about.

My brother used to get this glitch all the time on his V4. This glitch tends to be more common in V4s than V4.5s, I believe, but it's still a very common glitch. V4 is infamous for having such a large quantity of glitches.

Last edited by a moderator:
And V3 is even more famous for the glitches.

I've had that glitch on my V4. His name was BUN and it changed to EUN.

I liked the name EUN better anyway.

~Zack//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back