- - - - -

Has anyone had this glitch?

v4.5 connection married children

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xxKuchipatchixx

• xxkuchipatchixx user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:36 PM ( #1 )

Ok so this is weird. My V4.5 had a glitch basically when it hatched I names it Krist (Short for Kristina) anyways. Basically it turned into and adult. And suddenly its name Changed from Krist to Irist. Weird huh now this is weirder. Well I got a new tamagotchi today and started it up and looked at the friends list (After introducing all my Tamas to the new one (I had three running before now I have 4 running) and looked at my V3's list and it said my V3 had 4 friends on his list... Now I only have 3 tamagotchis They are all on the first generation, However (three have babies) and The fourth name was you've guessed it Irist lol. Well I figured out why my V3 wouldn't mate with my V4.5 yesterday. I just assumed my V4.5 needed to be a year older lol. I connected them as soon as the name changed back and they had babies. ( two baby boys xD ) Anyways if you have had similar occurrences post here I am very interested in reading about them.

Replies

Views

Started

05 May 2012

Last Post

30 May 2012

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:56 PM ( #2 )

The name changing glitch is very common on V4s and V4.5s, nothing to worry about.

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:41 PM ( #3 )

My brother used to get this glitch all the time on his V4. This glitch tends to be more common in V4s than V4.5s, I believe, but it's still a very common glitch. V4 is infamous for having such a large quantity of glitches.

Edited by hwd45, 05 May 2012 - 04:41 PM.

zacksims123

• zacksims123 user photo
  • Lifetime Angelgotchi x2
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:06 AM ( #4 )

And V3 is even more famous for the glitches.
I've had that glitch on my V4. His name was BUN and it changed to EUN.
I liked the name EUN better anyway.
~Zack//

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: v4.5, connection, married, children