TamagotchiCuteness's Tama Log!

log tamagotchi cuteness

• Please log in to reply

tamagotchicuteness

• tamagotchicuteness user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:49 PM ( #35 )

So.......Isoko has turned into a.....
[IMG]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh638/silkyhairgirl/IsokoMemetchi.jpg[IMG]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh638/silkyhairgirl/IsokoMemetchi.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh638/silkyhairgirl/IsokoMemetchi.jpg[/IMG][/img]
MEMETCHI!!!
Isn't it funny? She's in a little devil dress! So it's a devil in Heaven!!! (cuz I put the wallpaper as tamagotchi heaven.) So does anybody know what item gets memetchi into devil memetchi? If you know PLEASE PM me!!!!!!!!! I know it isn't the day for photos or QD but I felt like it....now for Wren.
[img][IMG]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh638/silkyhairgirl/Image12.jpg[/IMG][/img]
SO.....Tama Hologram Connector!!!!!!!
Isoko......plug the fantastic thing in!!!
Triple Y!!
*machine hums and begins to speak*
Machine: Hello ma'am where might I direct you today?
Um who was it Nessy
The Great and Modest Tommy.
So uh machine 'the great and modest tommy'
Machine: Sorry ma'am I do not have the great and modest tommy in your TamasTalk address book Please try again.
Nessy!!! Machine says the great and modest tommy isn't in some talking email. WREN!!! Help!!!!
I think my niece that Nessy means Tommy was great and modest so my dear you should only say Tommy. Also, my dear it is a TamasTalk address book not my dear a talking email.
oh..So machine do you have Tommy in your Tamagotchi email?
My dear-
Machine: Yes I do ma'am would you like me to direct you to Tommy?
DUH!
Machine: G'day, ma'am
*nessy walks in after organizing closet and her hair looks like a hurricane thank you very much*
What'd I miss?
Well dear caretalker, we had quite a difficult time getting to your great and modest tommy
Ah...*Wawatchi????i think and her Mametchi husband and Aria and her pigcow looking husband appear in the middle of the room*
Why Memetchi my dear is splendid!!!!!! Isoko your name is I hear
Yes Mere...did you notice my new devil dress and the new living room?
Ah downloads are here I see...Nessy was happy no?
Not to be rude half-sister but when did you fancy teaching your lovely daughter french? Or acting Italian?
Ah...half-brother you see I so much enjoy the foreign lingue.
Oh I see...Hello Mother
Ughhhh!!!!!you are acting like Grandmere!!!!! with your politeness!!!!!!!!!
AHH!!! People speaking french what happened to tamaplanet is there a diseaseeee!?!?!?!
Of Course not il mio tesoro
Quite not gardien
Duh silly humain
Mametchi dude: No malattia
Pigcow Husband: Qu'est-ce merde que tu racontes?
AHHHH!!! GO HOME POSSESSED DEMONS!!!!!!!! (and run to google translate faithful readers....)
*tamaplanet people disseapear*
Ahhhhhh...much better no possessed french people.......
ce qui ne va pas
en effet ma cherie
NO!!!!!!!!
*clicks add reply*

now remeber faithful readers, do not bring the ancestors from tama planet back to your house or the lingue disease will spread!!!!!!! oh btw remember send me a PM telling what download item for devil memetchi!

tamagotchicuteness

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:41 AM ( #36 )

TRIPLE Y PEOPLES!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! YIPPEE YAY YAY!!!
and if you are reading this "Snowflake" I got your present!!!
I want to thank kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for helping me get Isoko into a Devil Memetchi!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
I'll put a pic here.
Posted Image
I don't have much else to say and I gotta go soooo BYE!!!!
*CLICKS ADD REPLY*
sorry...it's in caps

tamagotchicuteness

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:11 PM ( #37 )

OK SO LAST NIGHT I TYPED THE LOOONNGGGESST THING EVER THEN I TRIED TO POST IT AND IT SAID ERRORRRR AND THIS IS MY 3RD TIMMEEEEEEEEE TYPING THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN REMEMBER.....
Hold on I need to repost the scheldule
Monday if I post: AP (adventure post)
Tuesday if I post: Hologram Connector
Wednesday if I post which I probably won't: something very short
Thursday if I post: QUESTION DAY or AP or pics
Friday if I post which I probably won't: something very short
Saturday it I post: AP
Sunday if I post which I probably won't: something very short
so I was reading someones log on tamazone...and I thought it was super cute..... and it was like she had a little tamagotchi doll and she and her doll talked about her tamagotchis so I was thinking of doing a kinda thing like that. so I have 5 beijing olympic doolllls and so I was thinking i could have the dolllls and I talk about the tamagotchis, I post pictures, the dolls have their own color, own personality but the tamagotchis don't talk at alll.
So to participate you can either PM me 'stay the same' or 'beiijing olympic dollls' and if you want to why.
Wren got married to an urayattatchi and they had a girl whom I will name Troi
Isoko=unmarried-but-will-be-soon
we are on our flight to llloooonnnddoonnnn!!!!!!
UGGHHHH BAGGAGE CLAIMMM
Taxi to stadium
Daddy what's our first event??
OUR FIRST EVENT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO EXCITING.......SHOT PUT
*snnooring*
NEEXXTTT
Diving I believe
we won gooolllddddddd!!!!
Wrong flag Troi
China wonn
ooooohhhhhh NEEEXXXTTT
SWIIMMMIIIINNGGGGG!!!!!
GO MIISSSYY GOOO GO MISSY GOOO GOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP BURSTING MY EARDRUMS PEOPLEEE
YOURE BURSTING MINEEEEE
NO YOU
NO YOU
NO YOU
NO YOU
NO YOU
NO YOU
NO YOU
Troi do not say more
*for some reason theres a lot of huge gaps?*

Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
he's helping you
I am
NEEEXXTTT
GYMNASTICS
GO GABBY GOOO GOOO GABBY GOO GOOOOLLLDDDDDD!!!!!
let's get home everyone
nooooo
nooooo
you have to sleep
I will hypnotize you
*swings pendant back and forth*
*Isoko sleeps*
*Troi sleeps*
*Wren checks on Troi then sleeps*
so everyone is sleeping right now and I have to be quiet but make sure to PM your poll choice and PM me if you know how to edit posttttss
BYYYEEE
*clicks add reply*

tamagotchicuteness

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:22 PM ( #38 )

Even though today is supposed to be an adventure post I can't really because I don't have time right now and i am like typing at the speed of lightning. So I had Isoko married she had a girl then she grew into a chamametchi then took her to henshin jo she turned into the Hapi thing got her a pet (i finished all the pets now!!!) and just got her married to a cute boy in a suit. They have a Choribotchi!!!!!!! I don't have time to find a Japanese name so I will just name her Maple. When I get back from Canada I will possibly have pictures of Maple's daughter or son.
v4.5
Troi is now purimatchi.
I know this is a super sucky post but I gotta go!!!! I will be getting back from Canada and the end of August so either the end of August or the beginning of September I will be posting again.
SEE YOU GUYS LATERRRRRRR!!!!!!
*clicks add reply*

tamagotchicuteness

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:03 PM ( #39 )

I am so sorry I haven't been posting in a long time. I am busier than ever and my tamagotchis have their batteries taken out. But I don't when but soon I will get them running again. I will end this now.
*clicks add reply*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, log, tamagotchi, cuteness