Connection LCD vs Connexion LCD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maojai

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's because the Connection's LCD screen is much darker than the Connexion, that it uses up battery faster? I just got my Connexion in the mail and it seems like if you tilt the tama to an angle your screen will show all the black LCD and that Connection's is a lot darker. It makes the Connexion look like it's fading.

Also, are all the Connection's backgrounds (the numerical, hearts, squares) darker as well vs the Connexions'? Or maybe the Connections' colours are darker so it reflects on the screen to make it seem darker? Confused yet? hehe. I haven't seen the Black of DarkBlue connexion to compare. I just have the White one and the Light Blue. :lol:

I'm not sure that's going to be true through the board.

My Japanese one has a pretty dark display and it's been on since March.

The display in my American ones are about the same brightness and they go through batteries every 18 days or so.

I still thik the battery usage problem has to do with that mystery sound that the American pets make.

Hold that Connection up to your ear. You should hear it.

All of my American ones do it. :lol:

We should start writing to Bandai America to complain about battery life and ask why it's only the American ones doing this.

lol i agree! haha..i just discovered that beeping thing recently and found out its normal, except mine sounds like a heart monitor! lol beep beep beep beep....But for some reason when the tama watches a horror suspense movie, the beeping gets faster?? lol j/k...but it could happen.

Go to the Bandai website

www.bandai.com

Then contact them from there.

If you do write to them, sound disappointed but be kind of nice about it.

Complaints are much more likely to be answered if you're nice about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back