which tamagotchi is this? is it rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNKNOWNPLAYA

Reaction score
hi

i am wondering if someone can tell me what sort of tamagotchi this is and if it is rare, i have looked all over the internet for it and cant find a picture of it anywhere.

vxn8ma.jpg

UNKNOWNPLAYA

Is the photo a good match to the actual colour of the shell? (Lime green? with dark blue trim and lettering + black buttons?)

I think I might have one of those. Take a look at my profile - there's a photo of my collection and there are two V2s next to each other - both plain colours (no pattern) - one of them is a green colour and one is plain yellow V2)

Even with the colors, it's still not very rare; I think the only rare V1 was the one modeled after the first P1, which was white with black buttons.

If you open up the foods menu, are there two or three options? (Food and snack vs. Food, snack, and treat)

the colours are lime green and dark blue (no other colours) and the food menu is food and snack (no treat)

Then it's a V1 Tamagotchi. Although these are the oldest Tamagotchis, unless you're looking to rip someone off I would sell it at around $35.

Then it's a V1 Tamagotchi. Although these are the oldest Tamagotchis, unless you're looking to rip someone off I would sell it at around $35.
The V1 is not the oldest Tamagotchi, the P1 is, the first original Tamagotchi. The V1 is the oldest of the Tamagotchi Connexion range. Heres my tamagotchi V1 i bought when it first came out but never opened:

Picture29.png

Yes I know, all the Vintages are older than the Connection series; I meant it's the oldest in the Connection series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back