Retromonsta's Tama-Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retromonsta

Reaction score
This is my first Tamagotchi log, so here it goes.

Last night I got a new battery for my v3 Tama YAY!

I got a little girl and named her STAZZ it's a pretty wierd name but I'm just glad to have another Tamagotvhi to care for :)

She had 4 HUNGRY hearts most of the time and 5 HAPPY hearts.

I had forgotten how difficult baby Tamas could be and I got distracted by my other Tama, a beautiful Mimitchi named JUGGLES and STAZZ went down fast. After that I checked on her much more frequently and she was good. But then she evolved into a MIZUTAMATCHI. Obviously I wasn't paying enough attention to her.

Now I can't really update her status because she is sleeping at the moment... So thats all for STAZZ.

Now, about JUGGLES. (By the way, she's my v6 Tama) She is doing pretty good exept I didn't know how to earn money for a while. I got so worried I thought she would die. BUT SHE DIDN'T! I also soon found out how I could earn money, BY WORKING! Yay! I can't believe it took me so long to realise that. JUGGLES is awake at the moment so I can update her status. She has 4 HUNGRY hearts and 5 happy hearts.

OH...

STAZZ woke up while I was typing this. She has 5 HUNGRY hearts and 5 HAPPY hearts.

I will update some more when I get home from school... SEEYA!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so i've been home for a while and i've checked on my Tamas...

STAZZ is going pretty well (even though she turned out as a Mizutamatchi). Hopefully I can take more care with her child. She has 4 HUNGRY hearts and 5 HAPPY hearts. I have been playing games with her and shes getting easier to care for. Well theres not much to say about STAZZ, I guess thats all for her.

JUGGLES is pretty good at the moment and shes been playing a lot of games. She has 4 HUNGRY hearts and 5 HAPPY hearts.

She has been very happy and healthy recently. I was getting worried when she was in her teen stage. But now shes good. :D

JUGGLES and her band have been trying to perfect band practice every time. So far that hasn't worked out :( Oh well Practice makes Perfect!

I will update tomorrow sometime in the morning hopefully. SEEYA!

Hi guys!

I have decided I won't be updating twice a day because when I wake up in the morning to update they have just woken up so theres not much to talk about. So I'll just do it when I get home from school. :D

Ok, so I this morning I woke up to STAZZ's teen form. She evolved into an Obotchi. I know it's not very exciting, oh well. She went back to sleep for a bit afterwards. Sorry, not much info on STAZZ today.

But JUGGLES' update is a bit more detailed. She has been pretty good lately. I can't wait for the matchmaker/band manager to visit! I think he will visit when shes around 5-ish. I have been making her practice a lot so her band can pass the audition. They are getting better though. JUGGLES has 4 HUNGRY hearts and 5 HAPPY hearts. Heres the rest of her stats...

NAME: Juggles

Weight: 27LB

Stress: 00

Tone:560

Rhythm: 506

Original: 500

BAND NAME: Bananas

Juggles (Mimitchi) INSTRUMENT: Drum Kit

John (Dorotchi) INSTRUMENT: Saxophone

Ryo (Mametchi) INSTRUMENT: Guitar

Thanks for reading! I will update after school tomorrow SEEYA!

HAI GUYS!

Sorry the update was so late. (I had a friend over and forgot).

STAZZ is doing okay. Obviously you can tell I'm not trying to get a certain character, though I might try with her child. It's not a great time to update because STAZZ has fallen asleep because it's so late. :( But I'll try anyway. STAZZ has 3 HUNGRY hearts and 5 HAPPY hearts. Heres the rest of her stats:

Weight: 63LB

Training Bars: 2 of 9? (I think it's out of 9)

Well I guess thats all for STAZZ

Now for JUGGLES...

I'm so happy! JUGGLES was visited my the Matchmaker/Band Manager!!! She got married to a Kuromametchi! :D And she had a baby girl. They are very happy together and it was so cute watching them bathe together. She had 2 HUNGRY hearts and 4 HAPPY hearts. (Sorry, I'm not sure if i've been saying 5 hearts or something like that because there are only 4... I'm just used to my older Tamas). Heres JUGGLES' stats:

Weight: 30LB

Stress: 00

Tone: 620

Rhythm: 560

Original: 570

Ok I think thats all for both of my Tamas... SEEYA!

Latest posts

Back