Vampire Knight RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Kiryu

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm starting a Vampire Knight RP. You can play the characters from Vampire Knight or any anime of your choice (Hetalia, Tamagotchi, Naruto, Bleach, Wolf's Rain, ect..) Of course the RP will start in the Cross Academy and everyone is either from Day class or Night class.

Rules:

1) No cursing. Last thing I need is people getting into trouble and they blame me for it. Just bleep it. (Ex: F*** or F$@^, just to conseal the word)

2) Stick to the darn story. This happens a lot when I RP. People just jump to a completely different story. No, I'm not dealing with that. STICK....TO....THE...STORY!

3) No inappropriate behavior. Just like the first rule, I don't want to get blamed for someone's pervyness.

4) Don't criticize. People don't RP as good as others, but that doesn't give you a reason to judge them. Keep your comments to yourself.

5) Just enjoy yourself. Don't let anyone ruin your fun. ^ ^

~Vampire Knight Characters~

~Day Class/Humans/Vampire Hunters~

Yuki Cross: Open

Zero Kiryu: Taken (By me)

Kaien Cross (Headmaster): Open

Ichiru Kiryu: Open

Toga Yagari: Open

~Night Class (Vampires)~

Kaname Kuran: Open

Akatsuki Kain: Open

Takuma Ichijo: Open

Senri Shiki: Open

Hanabusa Aido: Open

Rima Toya: Open

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaaaay! But... I haven't seen Vampire Knight... 0.o But I will still stick to da story! :D So, can we start or must there be one more person?

Yaaaaaay! But... I haven't seen Vampire Knight... 0.o But I will still stick to da story! :D So, can we start or must there be one more person?
We can start. People can join in at anytime, just as long as they stick to the story. You never saw VK? Hmmm, maybe it's best if I start off the RP and you can start from there.

(Here's the starter)

*The sun shined brightly over the Cross Academy, bathing everything in a bright yellowish glow. It was the beginning of spring and most of the students were off with their families enjoying the weather. The Headmaster planted Cherry blossom trees during the school year in hopes of them blooming as soon as Spring starts. With the flowers now in full bloom, the trees began to shed, the flowers' soft pink petals falling from them with each breeze that blew between the leaves of the tree. Beneath one of the large Cherry blossom trees, sat a tall slim boy, dressed in a white and black day class uniform. His silver hair was draped over his face as his head hung low, making it appear that he was sleeping*

Mametchi the Vampire was hunting for victims. He was very suspicious of the tall slim boy, dressed in a white and black day class uniform whose silver hair was draped over his face as his head hung low, making it appear that he was sleeping. He knew he had to be careful, even though it looked like the person was sleeping. He might be awake. So Mametchi the Vampire hid behind the cherry blossom tree and waited to see what the person who looked like he was sleeping would do.

*Lifting his head up, he pressed the back of his head against the trunk of the tree as his violet colored eyes stared through the leaves, following the white clouds that was visible through the tree branches. The sun shined through the thick tree branches, illuminating his face in the bright light, making him squint slightly. Lowering his head again, he stared out in front of him for a moment before sighing, closing his eyes as he placed a hand over his head, running his fingers through his silver hair. He hated this school with a passion. The headmaster was a bumbling idiot, who wanted humans and vampires to live together. This was complete bullsh*t in his mind. He knew what kind of creatures vampires were. Blood hungry beasts who feed on humans. Even though he hated vampires, he himself was one, but he never considered himself one of them, no matter how many times he craved for blood. "This is ridiculous..." he mumbled to himself, pushing himself off the ground as he smacked the petals and dirt from his clothing with his hand*

Mametchi the Vampire realised that this strange person must be a vampire too. But what KIND of vampire? He decided to find out.

"Um... Hello," said Mametchi the Vampire. "I'm Mametchi the Vampire... Are you a vampire too? I drink blood, but only Tamagotchi blood."

*Turning around, he looked down at the tiny creature that stood at his feet. "What the hell is this thing...?" he thought to himself as he stared down at him. Well he knew it was a vampire but...it's not human. And what is a tamagotchi? He scratched his head in sheer confusion as his violet eyes stayed locked on the creature. Shaking his head, he turned away, slipping his hands into his pockets as he began walk away, not wanting to be bothered by this...thing*

"That's not a very warm welcome," Mametchi the Vampire said. Perhaps the person did not know what a Tamagotchi was... Mametchi had to tell him that he came from Tamagotchi Planet. He decided it would be best to spy on the other vampire.

*He stopped as he turned his head slightly, looking at the small creature from the corner of his eyes. He wanted to know what this creature is and what is a tamagotchi, it sounded like something an infant would make up. Sighing heavily, he turned towards him as he pulled his hands from the pocket of his pants, a hand slipping into the pocket of his jacket as he gripped the Blood Rose gun that sat in his pocket. "What are you and what is a Tamagotchi...?" he asked rudely, gripping the gun tightly in his hand as he kept it in his pocket, ready to pull it out in anytime*

Mametchi the Vampire didn't know what to do. "Ummm... Tamagotchis are creatures from another world called Tamagotchi Planet, but don't worry. We are not harmful. I am a vampire Tamagotchi called Mametchi." He glanced the the gun. "Please don't shoot me..."

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you...vampire..." he growled, pulling out a large silver gun from his pocket of his jacket as he held it up, aiming the gun directly at his face as his eyes narrowed slightly, his index finger pressing against the trigger lightly, eager to shoot the creature. This thing may not be human, but he's still a vampire, he can't let him wandering around the school grounds. "Besides, killing a vampire isn't a crime." he thought to himself as his lips drooped into a small frown, a memory popping back in his head when he told Yuki the exact same thing. Shaking the memory away, he tightened his grip on the handle of the gun as anger weld up inside him*

"Ummm... Wait, don't kill me yet!" Mametchi the Vampire protested. "Is there anything I can do for you? I will do ANYTHING as long as you don't kill me!"

"Heh, do you really think I'd let a blood-sucking beast like you go because of a simple bribe? Don't make me laugh. I'm the wrong guy to bribe." he replied, moving closer to him until the gun was a mere centimeters from his face. "Any last words before I destroy you?" he sneered, his index finger squeezing a little more on the trigger. He hasn't killed a vampire in forever. The Vampire Hunters guild hasn't giving him any assignments ever since that incident in the Vampire Ball. He didn't even want to think back to that time, that time when she was there. His mind began to flash images of her as her voice echoed in his head, calling him. ..Zero....Zero.....Zero.... "Shut up." he mumbled to the voice, but it kept calling his name. "SHUT UP!" he shouted this time, before pressing his finger down on the trigger. As the trigger was pushed down, the gun gave a click, indicating that it's empty. Breathing heavily, his hands shook violently as anger filled his very being. Tucking the gun away, he glared at him before turning away, quickly walking towards the school, taking a few deep breaths to calm his nerves* (The "her" he's referring to is Yuki Cross....yeah...I want it to be a bit dramatic...)

(OMG, sorry for not replying soon enough! My notifications didn't tell me you replied... Sorry)

Anyway...

Mametchi the Vampire decided it was best to leave the person alone. He went into the woods and looked for someone to attack. But he only drank Tamagotchi blood, and there weren't any Tamagotchis around... He would have to find something else to suck from...

(It's fine, don't worry about it)

*Stopping in his tracks, he suddenly began to feel light headed, the world spinning around him in a blur. A sudden jolt shot through his body, causing his eyes to widen as his throat began to burn painfully, his hand clamping down on his throat as he fell to his knees, placing his free hand against the ground, digging his nails into the soft dirt. He's been neglecting his blood tablets again since it hasn't helped him with his urges for blood, but now it's taking it's toll on his body. He knew he should've taken them, they would at least postpone his urges for a moment, but now it's too late. Coughing down towards the ground, the burning grew worse, it felt as he swallowed a jug-full of molten lava. Tightening his hand around his neck, the tattoo on his neck began to glow red, it pulsing painfully against his skin as the edges of it began to expand into small vein-like markings, increasing the pain in his throat. Shutting his eyes tightly in pain, he felt his canines grow longer and more pointed as they grew past his lips, pulsing painfully in hunger*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back