NO COMMENTS

The Awesome Tamachat log!

tamachat logs tamagotchis awesome

• Please log in to reply

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:39 PM ( #69 )

'K so not much happened, except I took Feliks on TamaTown, where he finally got to see Pasta again xD
Posted Image

Later on, he met up with Kiki, Matt's Music Star, in Forest Falls
Posted Image
Chillin' in the hot-tub, and wearing his weird outfit xD

We played Tama Trails, and even though we didn't win, I took a snapshot of this, because it looked funny to me. Guess what I'm talking about... Hetalia fans should know this
Posted Image
So, what is it? *coughItalycurlcough*
And so ends Feliks's TamaTown adventure.
It was fun! And we still haven't watched any Hetalia together yet!
Don't worry, Feliks, we will, tonight. I promise.
Yay! How many episodes?
Maybe one... maybe more than one... how about if you pass the judges at some point tonight, we watch the first ten episodes?
Sounds fair!
Well, okay then, that's it for today I think. Byeeee for now!!!
~Teri and Feliks

xxKuchipatchixx

• xxkuchipatchixx user photo

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:48 AM ( #70 )

Guys. I just wanted to apologize. I recently went through my photos on photobucket so all my old pics will be blocked from view... Sorry again. Maybe I will go through them and fix them(Doubtful) anyways good news is this will never happen again. I also wanted to apologize for not posting that much Left my 3Ds at my grandmas so I have to use another camera(Preferably one of my Dsi's which have worse cameras(if that was possible) anyways I am sorry plus I have had issues with my computer(Left it at home when I was at my dads) at least I am home now. WILL post tomorrow about my tamago and music star. see you then!

Ringotchi123

• ringotchi123 user photo

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:01 AM ( #71 )

RIP Elanoras. :'( I have a boy named ________________
  • tamatown123 likes this

xxKuchipatchixx

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:12 PM ( #72 )

Ok Hello guys My first post (With pictures) In a while lol Sorry about that! Anyways Stats for Pasta(Tamago) and Kiki (My music star)
Pasta's Stats~
Weight: 25lbs
Generation: 1G (Tomorrow it will be 2G)
Hungry: 5 out of 5 hearts full
Happy: 5 out of 5 hearts full
Training:only about 13 points cant recall
Friendship: Full
Character: Lovelytchi!
Posted Image
Kiki's Stats~
Age: 0 years(I had to open it up yesterday to spray paint the machine so it really stunted her growth)
Weight: 10 lbs
Hungry: 4 out of 4 hearts full
Happy: 4 out of 4 hearts full
Stress: 27 (I accidently left her practicing too long this morning, will play some games with her and get it back down to 0)
Tone: 299
Rythem: 308
Original: 254 (Yes I play with her alot ok)
Type of Music: Hip Hop! (I don't mind hip hop as much at least it isn't rap)
Character: Hitodetchi
Generation: 1G
Posted Image (I recieved this tama with the sound wires broken so I figured WHy not spary paint it silver, Since I had silver spray paint, So I spray painted it silver and then I soldered some wires back on the sound slots and so it has sound now!)
Ok you are gonna meet lots of new people today... like 3. Nonopotchi Pasta's Husband, Kiki my music star, and Pasta's adorable baby Abigail, Call her Abby though she liks Abby best.
Pasta: Hello it is Great to be back on tamatalk! Now meet my pride and Joy Abby.
Abby: Hello people I am Princess Abby.
The princess Faze I remember when pasta had that **sobs in corner** she grew up so fast!
Pasta: Now here is the love of my life. Tom the Nonopotchi!
Tom: Hello, So this is Tamatalk eh. First time on here. I know some of you are good friends of Pasta.
Pasta: Yup. I have met a bunch of people here... Like Feliks for example we met him last night. OMG he turned into a Pedo Potatoe! How cool. (Pedo Potatoe: :tarakotchi: ) Don't call him a Pedo though he doesn't like it. He was so much fun though. He put on this adorable little outfit and we went in the hot tub, and he met Kiki wow we had so much fun!
Tom: Sure sounds like fun! I wish I could have gone but I'm confined to this machine!
Pasta: Aww poor Tom.
ANYWAYS! its not all about Tom you know! Now it is time to inroduce Kiki! Kiki Say hi to Tamatalk!
Kiki: Hello! My best friend here is Feliks. We had so much fun last night in the Hot tub! I hope to meet all you other tamas out there too. Maybe on TamaTown Sometime.
I second that! Kiki needs friends.
Kiki: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!
Nothing
Kiki: Oh okay
Anyways now that everyone has said Hi we should let them go Now. Everybody say Bye... and for Pasta... Say a final farewell.. Bye guys. I need to go something went in my eye.
Pasta: I don't see anything in your eye.
Shut up! I'm not crying... I got something in my eye. **runs in corner sobbing very very loudly!**
He has issues with his tamas leaving.... Thats okay I will live on in your memories. Matt fix the earlier pics you have up of me that way everyone can see my growth pattern. You have a code of mine saved. That way whenever you miss me you can log me into TamaTown and I can say hi to the frieds I left behind.
Abby: mommy what do you mean? Are you going somewhere
Pasta: Yes sweety I need to go up to the big place in the sky. Eventually we will meet again. Daddy is coming too.
Abby: can I visit you?
Pasta: No sweety you can't not until the day comes when you join us there. Matthew will take good care of you.
Abby: NOO Mommy don't go!! I will miss you
Pasta: I have to me and Daddy lived our lives already. We had children now we must leave. We are needed back where we came from. Also Kiki will keep an eye on you for me as well as Matt.
Abby: But I want you to keep an eye on me I love you mama!.
Abby, This is not up to your Mom it is nature. I know it is painfull it is for me too but you need to let her go. Come in the corner with me and we will mourn her loss.
Abby: **sobs loudly with Matt in corner**
Pasta: Bye bye Tamatalk. I will miss you.
Kiki: bye bye Pasta I will miss you too we have been really great friends. **joins Matt and Abby in corner crying**
Pasta: Bye Guys for all of them.
Tom: Bye Tamatalk.

Edited by xxKuchipatchixx, 02 June 2012 - 08:38 PM.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:14 AM ( #73 )

'K so not much happened, I took Feliks on TamaTown, where he met up with Pasta (AGAIN xD), as well as Brook, Jeressa's Music Star, and also an Uwasatchi logged on by Ken (Puffy Snivy) Here is a pic of the random apartment party in my TamaTown apartment:
Posted Image
YAY FOR RANDOM APARTMENT PARTIES!
Anyway, a while later, I played random games, including the Wobbly Flower game in Flower Hills, which we won!
Posted Image
YAAAAAAY!
Anyways, since it's currently 10:14PM here, Feliks is asleep.
ZzZzZzZz
See, what did I tell you. I probably should have updated this sooner xD.
Byeeee for now!!!
~Teri and Feliks

xxKuchipatchixx

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:01 PM ( #74 )

Hello! I have some News... Lots actually. Well the weirdest thing happened this morning. I was on Tamachat at 12 Pm last night and the lights were on and the baby was still asleep. I thought Hmm How interesting. Well I woke up this morning to find Pasta still there(Not that I'm sad about it I wanted Pasta to stay a little longer) but I was not expecting that to happen. I don't know if it was a glitch but I am glad she stayed. Unfortunately this means I have nothing to update with my tamago. However An awesome thing happened the other day! I found some tamago figures online for a great price and I am buying them(I just saved enough money to get them cuz yesterday I went to the recycling place). They will be mine luckily that means I will get to have more adventures on TamaTown which means more fun. As long as my Friends on here join me on TamaTown Sometime! Anywayss so Yesterday Kiki evolved! Into something you'll see in a minute. Stats First.
Kikis~
Player:
Weight: 25 lbs
Stress: 0
Tone: 449
Rythem: 484
Original: 570
Type of Music: Latin Music
I want her to play something else other than Latin Music :( But Oh well I have to be supportive so play your stinking Latin Music!
Band:
Band: Flakers (Inside Joke Tamachat people get it)
They Play Latin Music
Kiki Sings on the karaoke Machine
Daniel(Kikitchi) Plays the Piano
Dino (Hinotamatchi) Plays the Wild Guitar
Thats it for Kiki's Stats Now the surprise reveal of what Kiki grew into!
Posted Image
Posted Image
An Ichigotchi! Sorry about the bad photots I left my 3Ds at my grandmas house so I am using my moms phone which unfortunately is sstuck on Flash for some odd reason(Cant turn off the flash) So um yeah.
Pasta's Stats~
Weight: 25lbs
Happy: 5 out of 5 hearts full
Training: about 13 points
Friendship: Full
Character: Lovelytchi
There you go Tomorrow for sure pasta is leaving. :( Anybody have anything to say to the audience.
Me Nope. Except I am so glad I get to stay with Abby an extra Day!
Tom: Me too I love my Daughter!
Abby: Mommy I am glad your staying too.
Kiki: Nope. Well maybe I want to meet Feliks tonight!
Ok I'll ask if he will come OMG I just remembered TamaTown Pics from last night!
Posted Image
There we are in Feliks House xDDD. Everybody is in great poses. Look at Pasta xDDD it looks like she is coming out of the flower. Violetchi(Jeressa's) is standing right in the middle of the flowers. Feliks is on the beach walking(Which I think he likes I need to ask teri) And the Usawatchi(Puffy Snivy's) is sliding down the waterfall with her soccer ball in the air! Still more though.
Pasta: look at me I look Great there!
Yup you even put on your special clothes.
Abby: Mommy you look beutiful!
Pasta: aww thanks
Now here's more these are with Kiki though.
Kiki: yey me finally!
Oh there is only one... I forgot to save the other one.
Posted Image
Look! We owned him huh Kiki!
Kiki: Yup that was fun!
Pasta: Oh Matt remember that one time when we got the guy -550 points!
YES! How could I forget we got the popular trio bonus at the last minute We owned him!
Pasta: IKR!
Anyways Bye guys see you later.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:21 PM ( #75 )

Guess who passed the judges today? That's right - Feliks's band, Awesome! They are currently at 9th ranking though...
We passed! And that means we get to watch 10 episodes of Hetalia!
What do you mean?
You promised that if we passed, we could watch the first 10 episodes!
But that was two days ago, when I said, and I quote "how about if you pass the judges at some point tonight, we watch the first ten episodes?" Yes, I'm emphasising the word tonight. That was the tonight of two nights ago when you didn't pass. And we still watched one episode that night anyway!
How about five episodes?
Well, we'll see.
Yay! I'mma be rich and famous!
Wow, you change topics quickly! O_O
Yeah, I guess so!
Feliks, I think Brook likes you.
W-what?!
That heart in the mail. It was apparently from Brook.
Wow, you say I change topics fast!
Well, that's probably it for now. Byeeee!!!
~Teri and Feliks

Edited by It`s Teri, 04 June 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:43 AM ( #76 )

Well, my Kuchipatchi on my Nano left today. :( Um, so I've got a new baby and he's just a blob with a hat for now. So yeah.

BLEAAAAAAAAAH! WHERE THE CHEESE AM I?!
Hey there, little dude!
EEEEEEEEEEK! It's a big ugly Spacytchi! HEEEEEEEELP!
What are you screaming at? You have a one-in-four chance of becoming Spacytchi tomorrow.
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo! Me wants to become Kuchipatchi
NO! I already had Kuchipatchi. YOU are becoming Spacytchi!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Don't worry dude. We could be twins. I'll teach ya how to smoke.
AWESOME!
Uhhh.....

~ EMF :wub:

xxKuchipatchixx

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:15 PM ( #77 )

Lot's of news today!. I am so proud of Kiki! she passed the Judges yesterday. On her second try! OMG!! Also She grew into a mimitchi last night! Pasta um yeah she is gone... She had a baby. I named her Abby, like Pasta Wanted. Kiki has the 80th Star Ranking! I don't know if thats bad but It is pretty good!!! I am soooo Happy I was shocked she passed. Anyways Kiki's stats now.
Kiki~
Player:
Stress: 04
Tone: 718
Rythem: 725
Original: 714
Type of Music: Latin Music
All Kiki's band members grew too! Daniel Turned into a Kuromametchi, and Dino Turned into Robotchi. (all instruments the same)
Band:
Band: Flakers
They Play Latin Music
Kiki Sings on the karaoke Machine
Daniel(Kuromametchi) Plays the Piano
Dino (Robotchi) Plays the Wild Guitar
Anyways Abby has been Kinda neglected lately I have been spending all my time with Kiki so she could Pass. I will fix Abby in a minute but I have chores to do today so before them.
Abby's~
Female
Weight: 39 lbs (So sorry!!)
Generation: 2G
Hungry: 5 out of 5 hungry hearts
Happy: 4 out of 5 happy hearts
Training: 5
Friendship:Only one Heart
Character: Hoshitchi
Pictures now(Just occurred to me I should have took a pic when she passed.... my Ds was in the other room though, and I was expecting to see 2 out of 3 of those circles like the first time she went there) Anyways Here they are!
Here is Kiki.
Posted Image
Kiki's Rank(It moves around frequently It is 80 now I believe) It was 999 before she passed the judges.
Posted Image
Abby Now
Posted Imageye
Ok Guys do you have anything to say. (Kiki is red and Abby is Pink)
I do! What are you gonna do cuz I passed the judges?
Wait!?! I have to do something now?
Yup! I passed and I just grew yesterday!
Ok Fine um what about a nice dinner. I need to do chores today so nothing where I have to sit around and watch something. Although I can give you an IOU( I owe you)
I'll take Both!
Wait, you giving out gifts! I want something.
No abby it is a graduation present because she passed the Judges today. She is a Pro something now( I forgot what it said xDDD)
I want something! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME (goes on)
NO! Stop that! I will give you a treat when I think you deserve it!
Seriously He gave you mom Corn and a Cheesecake once because she was really good that day. He will reward you. It is harder to get good food with me though cuz I am a music star and I get less money and less food in the shop.
Aww I am sorry you can have some of mine.
No you keep it I am supposed to be looking after YOU.
Me too I have responsibilties to you two. Anyways we should let these folks leave now. (Why did I say folks)
awbye
Bye. See you tomorrow!

Neon Pegasus

• neon-pegasus user photo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:51 PM ( #78 )

Okay, sorry for not posting and sadfggfdsdfghjhg.
My iDL ran out of batteries so I'm running my V6. She's a violetchi and her name is the rich and famous Brook. :furawatchi:
Brook: YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I'M RICH AND FAMOUS!
Me: Okay..
Brook: * sends a heart in the mail to feliks*
Me: o____o
Brook: I am rich and famous. Don't question the rich and famous.
Me: If it wasn't for me, you would not be rich, or famous >.>
Brook: <.<
Me: Go practice your instrument
Brook: No
Me: Now, or else I'm not going to show you Hetalia.
Brook: Fine, I am rich an famous though.
Me: Whatever.
Brook: *attention beep*
Me: What?
Brook: Matchmaker!
Me: No. You're not marrying today.
Brook: I wasn't ready anyways, and he brought an ugly Gozarutchi.
Me: Gozarutchi is adorable!
Brook: Bleh. Gozarutchi isn't good enough. I'm rich and famous.
Me: Yeah. You're star ranking 4th, and you have 382,020,756 fans
Brook: AWW YEAH IM RICH AND FREAKING FAMOUS! BOW DOWN TO ME!
Me: Okay I'm ending this now, Brook is high on pizza or something
Brook: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: o__o'

Ringotchi123

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:29 PM ( #79 )

He is named Ihateme and is a Shimashimashi.
  • tamatown123 likes this

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:29 AM ( #80 )

Well, sad news... Feliks left me... as in "bye bye press a+c" left. idefk why... anyways I restarted, and I got a boy again. In honour of Feliks who left, I named him Feliks also. He's Feliks 2 xD Anyways, he's now a Kuchitamatchi and he's asleep.
ZzZzZz
Yep! Well, byeeee for now!!!
~Teri and Feliks (2)

xxKuchipatchixx

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:20 AM ( #81 )

I will Take a minute to say I also posted here: http://xxkuchipatchixx.tumblr.com/ I am logging the same Tamas but the banter is different so be sure to check it out! If you want thats okay if you don't. Anyways Log starting in 5, 4, 3, 2, Action!

Hello TamaTalk! I have lots of news! Well Kiki news first! Kiki Has reached #1 rank, with up to 103,628,277 fans! it used to be more yesterday it was at either 608 million fans+ or 603 million fans+ Can't recall (It grew after I posted like alot! she had 3 concerts that day)(And another 3 today!) but it was definately above 500 million fans+ . Oh and Abby she turned into a Mikazukitchi! That moon faced Tama. Edit: Text guide is I am black, However Kurmametchi is black only when mentioned, Kiki is red, and Abby is pink.
Posted Image See isn't she cute. Now this is an Ok care character and I got it cuz of school I kinda neglected her Sorry Abby! Anyways either way she is cute and I am glad to have something different not like another Shelltchi like Pasta was. Anyways Stats Now:

Abby: (Tamago)
Sex: Female
Weight:35 lbs (10 lbs overweight)
Happy: 3 out of 5 hearts full
Training: about 12
Friendship: full 6 out of 6 hearts full
Character: Mikazukitchi (Ok care character)
Kiki:(music star)
Player:
Sex: 4 years old
Weight: 25lbs(0 lbs overweight)
Happy:4 out of 4 hearts full
Stress: 08
All stats maxed out(AKA tone, rythem, original, Maxed out at 999)
Music Played: Pop Music (Thank Gawd! she used to play Latin music. Nothing wrong with Latin music I just wanted her to play something else)
Character: Mimitchi (Good care character)
Band:
Name: Flakers (Inside Joke only Tamachat friends and my best friend irl get it)
Members:
Kiki (Mimitchi) ~ Lead Singer
Daniel (KuroMametchi) ~ Plays the Piano
Dino (Robotchi) ~ Plays the Wild Guitar
Fans:103,628,277 (used to be like 603 million but it dropped ,oddly enough, after our last concert)
I think daniel likes her. I saw though it ever since he was a kikitchi!
Not True! we are just FRIENDS!
Uh huh sure I see the wway you look at each other. What is it about my Tamas that they like Kuromametchi so much!
Who wouldn't like him? Look at him!
Well I am a dude #1, #2 Straight , and #3 Not a Tamagotchi! So I don't really know
I DO NOT LIKE HIM!
Ok. Yeah I am sure that's True
**Matthew Recalls a Situation** (kurmametchi is black now)
Hello Kiki How are you today!
Me!?! Oh me Hahaha I am fine.... (acting like a love crazed idiot)
Ok cool.
OH yeah um...... How are you (Still acting like a love crazed idiot)
I am fine! I need to clean the inside of my Piano **Opens the top** OMG A mouse in there!
Eeek! **screamed Kiki**
Hahaha just kidding get it cuz Jerry hides in there from Tom and Jerry. Lol sorry my owner watches that alot.
OH AHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!! OWWW I GOT A CRAMP. etc. (Continues laughing)
**End of FlashBack** (kuromametchi is no longer black.
The black text is kuromametchi the red is Kiki.. and the purple text is Abby(Only in the recall situation place)
No... No it wasn't... you know it too.
I DO NOT LIKE YOU! DO NOT ANNOUNCE I LIKE THIS ON TAMATALK LIKE THAT!
You clearly do like him though you need to tell him if you want to be with him
I DO NOT LIKE HIM NOR DO I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!
Ok so it would be fine if I tell Dino you want to date him .
NOOO! He is a Robotchi, Not my type!
I think he is a kinda cute tamagotchi!
He plays the guitar, He has tatoos, He is not interested in dating! He is not a good influence on any child! I would never date him.
I know that Abby you would never date him cuz you are never gonna Date!
I will date when I feel like it and you won't stop me.
Ok fine. I will give you this one. But only cuz I let your mom go on a date when she was your age. But you cannot go to club pop like she did! No alchohol for you you are too young. I am still not sure she didn't drink that. Also I must supervise all your dates. Until you are an adult! Then I won't have to supervise your dates anymore.... but I still will.
Thats not right.
My Tamagotchi Machine my rules!
That is stupid
I know right.
Hey I have a right to know who you are dating and when. We are family, Thats all that matters to me and I love you two. anyways we should let Tamatalk go now Bye guys! Sorry about the lack of pictures today.
Bye!
Bye!

Edited by xxKuchipatchixx, 06 June 2012 - 12:25 AM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:58 AM ( #82 )

So many Kikis! I'm Kiki! I've got a Tama named Kiki! Kuchi has a Tama named Kiki! TicTax mentions Kiki in her siggy! AND ON MAH ID L, ME GOT KIKITCHI!

On my Nano, me has Moriritchi.

I'm too lazy to write a conversation. I'm tired, my back hurts, and I want some chocolate pie.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:03 AM ( #83 )

Sorry, I've been lazy. Anyways, Feliks 2 (you know what, I'll just refer to him as Feliks from now on... when referring to the other Feliks, I'll call him Feliks 1 xDD) had the EXACT same growth pattern as Feliks 1; Kuchitamatchi, Nonopotchi, Tarakotchi. He has a band called Totally (Yes, his band IS called Totally. It's the first thing to come to my head) with an Onputchi named Elaine and a Makiko named Thu. But they are a fail band and have not passed the judges yet.
WE FAILED MISERABLY! They gave us all X's!
Yeah, I can imagine how that feels.
Hey Teri, I noticed that when you saw me this morning, you had tears in your eyes... don't you like my character?
Feliks, I like all tama characters. It's just, when I saw you this morning, I was reminded of Feliks 1 and I miss him so much!
Wait, I look exactly like the tama I was named after?!
Yep. Go look in Memory if you don't believe me.
'K *looks in memory* Woah, that's freaky! Will Totally be as awesome as Awesome one day?
Oh, they weren't THAT awesome! They'd only just passed the judges recently.
Oh. Then it's my goal to make Totally be AWESOMER than Awesome!
Yeah, good luck with that... Anyways, byeeee for now!!!
~Teri and Feliks

xxKuchipatchixx

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:40 AM ( #84 )

Aww Feliks you make me cry too I miss him! I still remember the night in the hot tub that was awesome
Kiki: I was with him in the hot tub not you
Shut up Kiki nobody likes you except for me but I don't like you really I am just trying to make you think I don't like you... I mean uh Do like you xD ( when my dogggy got pregnant and the puppies would bark I would yell at them "Shut the Hell up Nobody Likes you" I was just joking I loved those puppies but I thought it was fun to yell (those puppies know I loved them one of them hurt his eye and I nursed it back to normal. Litterally there was a 45% chance he would lose his eye I took care of him I held that puppy down and forced him to eat his peant butter glob of pills, he would eat the peanut butter and leave the pill xD. I also applied droplets on him every hour I stayed up a whole 3 nights just to do it I was so exhausted after that. I also missed my friends Birthday party to take care of him so long story shorter I really did love him.)
Abby: Boring!
Shut the Filguv up Abby
Kiki: Filguv Really?!?
Yes it is Kinda a tamachat joke me and </html> made up xDDD or well his little Bro and him alongside an Oshawott plush.
Your odd...
Yeah really you are
What did I say you two. Shut the filguv up! (Filguv- Has absolutely no meaning whatsoever can be used in many terms, As an Adjective a Noun a Decloration I said everything. It is like a sentence enhancer except it isn't a bad word xDDD spongebob humor)
He really embarasses me.
Shut up kiki or I will kill you tomorrow
Anymore than you have been doing lately You neglect me ALOT!
Be quiet Kiki you have it a whole lot better than I do. due to my Machine size he doesn't take care of me as often as he does you during the day.
-_- shes right it is not normal for a kid to hold his Pencil box up and stare into it obsessively pushing random buttons, At least with kiki I can check her under my desk and only the midget in the corner notices me but he is too scared to talk because he doesn't exist and only England can see him.... I made him up btw.
Oh yeah btw I think you should stop that people find you weird with your hands under your desk and you looking down.
Ok Be quiet kiki I am now going to change the subject to something that embarrasses you! Have you asked out Daniel yet
Bye Tamatalk!
***--- Kiki clicks Post button---***
Edit: WAIT WE FORGOT STATS!
Kiki:
Player:
Sex: Female
Hungry and Happy are full
Stress: 04
All the stats are maxed out at 999
Type of music: Hip Hop
Money: 20,474,670
Band:
Hip Hop Music
Fans: It dropped alot 199,688,374
Daniel (KuroMametchi) Piano
Dino: (Robotchi) Wild Guitar
Kiki: (Mimitchi) Karaoke Machine
Married: No
She got two Marrige proposals today one was from a Tarakotchi and the other was from a Togetchi… Kiki said no to both.
Abby:
Weight: 20lbs
Hungry and Happy are at both 4 out of 5 hearts full.
Training hasn’t changed
Friendship is still full
Character: Kunoitchi
***---Kiki Clicks post again---***

Edited by xxKuchipatchixx, 08 June 2012 - 01:42 AM.

Ringotchi123

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:15 PM ( #85 )

Tama Mail For IHATEME!!!!!! ALSO FOR JOE!!!!!!

Dear Joe,

Wanna dance?.

Sincerly,
Your Love. <3

Dear Love,

WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????.

Sincerly,
Joe
Dear IHATEME,

Can I choose the dance moves for the band?

Sincerly,
Louis

Dear Louis,

I'm sorry, but no.

Sincerly,
IHATEME

*reads answers* WHY NOT IHATEME!
'Cause. *shrugs*
Yawn......... Do I get family access to concerts?
Yeah! Of course!
He better.
Bye!
Lyssie
IHATEME
Joe

Edited by Ringotchi123, 09 June 2012 - 05:15 PM.

• tamatown123 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, tamachat, logs, tamagotchis, awesome