Teri's, Like, Totally Fabulous NEW Tamagotchi Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It`s Teri

Reaction score
Okay, so I can't be bothered finding my old log, and while I'm in the joint log, I'm only logging the Music Star there, so this log is a fresh new start for my other three, which are my 2 Tama-Gos and my V2.

I hatched my V2 for the Mother's Day hatch today (It's Mother's Day here) and I got a little boy, who I named Kiku (first name to come to my head xD). Kiku later evolved into a Marutchi.

My Tama-Gos left their babies last night, the blue one a boy, the pink one a girl. I named the blue one Toris, and the pink one Helen. Toris is now a Mattaritchi, Helen a Hoshitchi.

PICTURE TIME!

LittleKiku.jpg
SleepingKiku.jpg
ToddlerKiku.jpg

Left to right: Baby Kiku, baby sleeping Kiku, toddler Kiku

ToddlerToris.jpg
ToddlerHelen.jpg

Left to right: Toris, Helen

Right, so that's pretty much it -

Hey, let us talk!

Yeah, what she said!

Okay, sorry, Helen, Toris. You guys can talk if you want! You too Kiku!

I'd rather not...

Come on Kiku, don't be shy!

Um, well...

Yeah, Kiku, don'tcha have anything to tell our readers?

Not really...

Why don't we just introduce ourselves, properly!

Sounds like a great idea! Hey TTers, I'm Toris the Mattaritchi! idk how good of an introduction this is.

Hey guys, I'm Helen the Hoshitchi! There's not really much to an introduction, yours is just fine Toris!

Okay, if it's that easy... Hello everyone, my name is Kiku, and I am a Marutchi. How's that?

Great!

Well, guys, I've let you talk, now I think I should get this underway, right?

Yeah, I guess...

Yeah, totally!

WTF?! Well, I'm not going to comment... byeeee!!!

~Teri, Kiku, Toris, and Helen

'K so today Kiku evolved into a Ringotchi (which you may already know from the Mother's Day hatch topic). Toris and Helen are currently paused because I had school today xD (If you know me, you know I usually pause my Tama-Gos during the school week and unpause them in the weekend xD) PICTURE TIME!

TeenKiku.jpg
KikusStats.jpg

Left to right: Kiku, Kiku's stats (Yes I took a picture of his stats)

Hello, everyone...

OMG! Kiku said something without being made to!

Yeah, wow, big shock!

Compared to yesterday, it is!

I got to go to Teri's school today! In her pocket!

Yep, Kiku shared my skirt pocket with my mp3 player. I also took Madison (my Music Star - more on her in the Awesome Tamachat log) but she was in one of my bag pockets.

Hey, if you're gonna do that, you can take Toris and Helen too!

Do I have to?

Pleeeeeeeease?!

*sigh* I'll think about it

Okay!

Well, I don't think there's much else, so byeeee!!!

~Teri and Kiku

'K, so by Kiku's request, today I took Toris and Helen to school with me also. I put them in a small bag which was inside my school bag.

I bet people gave Teri weird looks whenever she took the bag out of her bag.

It was weird in there, being moved about and stuff!

Hey, at least you didn't have a bright red light shining in your face every time Teri changed the song on her mp3 because it either repeated or she wanted to play Poland's Marukaite

Chikyuu!

Um, well, I guess it's out there now: I listen to Hetalia music at school, and I change the song when it's a direct repeat, or when I want to listen to Poland's Marukaite Chikyuu. Kiku, you and your big mouth!

Kiku? Big mouth? Since when?

Well, it's annoying having a bright red light shining in your face!

I suppose so...

Well, I have pictures now! Pictures of Toris and Helen, because they evolved!

TeenToris.jpg
TeenHelen.jpg

Left to right: Toris, now a Monpatchi, Helen, now a Mikazukitchi

Yep!

That's us alright!

Well, nothing much else to say is there?

Nope!

Well of course you'd say that Kiku! you've pretty much said it all xD

True that!

Well, byeeee for now!

That's it! I am not going in your skirt pocket anymore! Toris or Helen can instead!

No, Kiku, they can't

What, they get a special bag because they're your favourites?!

No Kiku, it's because they're Tama-Gos, which have huge shells, which are easily detectable in a skirt pocket.

Well, I refuse to share a pocket with your mp3 player! That bright red light is annoying, and you change songs a fair bit!

If it helps, I'll turn the light off on it tomorrow.

This arguing is getting us nowhere! NOWHERE I TELL YOU!

Geez, Toris, calm down!

I'm serious though! Stop the arguing right now!

Well, at least Kiku didn't have to be overcrowded in the bag with the parts to the Flying Mint Bunny Teri's knitting!

Yeah, well, you guys try having a bright red light shone in your face!

Guys... the log...

Why didn't you tell me you were doing the log?!

Uh, Kiku... she DID tell you...

Yes I did, now let's get back to it! So, yesterday, Toris and Helen both evolved, Toris into a Necktie-tchi, Helen into a Marotchi. This morning, Kiku evolved into a Whaletchi. PICTURE TIME!

TorisandHeleninbag.jpg
AdultKiku.jpg

Left to right: Toris and Helen, now adults, in the bag I take them to school in, Kiku, now an adult also.

Hey, that bag looks comfy, can I go in there with Toris and Helen tomorrow?

Flying Mint Bunny parts...

Come on Helen, it's not like it's a REAL Flying Mint Bunny!

Still, it's crowded enough as it is with those parts in there! With Kiku there too, it's more crowding!

;-;

No, Kiku, I didn't mean it like that!

Well, either way, it's my say!

True...

PLEASE put me in the bag with them tomorrow!

We'll see.

Okay!

Well, that's it, isn't it?

Yep, I'd say so!

I'd say so too, Toris. Well, byeeee for now guys!!!

Well, guys, sad news. Kiku died this morning. Also Toris turned old. Anyways, when I got home, I restarted the V2, and I now have a girl named Daiya. Daiya is now a Marutchi. PICTURE TIME!

OldToris.jpg
Daiya.jpg

Left to right: Toris, Daiya

You don't have any pictures of me?!

No, Helen, because you're still the same.

NOT FAIR!!!

Is too fair! You are still the same, I'm not.

So?!

*Toris and Helen start fighting*

YOU GUYS BREAK IT UP!!!!!!!

Yes, you two, break it up!

Anyways, hi TamaTalk, I'm Daiya!

I think they got that...

*Toris and Helen are still fighting*

BREAK IT UP! *jumps in between them*

No, Daiya, don't, it's dangerous!

I guess we should stop...

Hm, guess Daiya knows what she's doing after all.

Yeah, I'm sorry I got all whiny about not having a pic

And I'm sorry for whatever else.

Oh Toris! Well, byeeee for now!!!

~Teri, Daiya, Toris, and Helen

Well, since the last post, quite a bit has happened. Helen also turned old. Toris married a Marotchi, Helen married a Tarakotchi. Daiya became a Nikatchi. Toris now has a baby boy, Helen has a baby girl. Other than that, not much. I have no pics because I can't be bothered. Daiya is the only unpaused one atm.

Hai guys! It's me Daiya!

Yep, that's her. Well, nothing much else, so byeeee!!!

~Teri and Daiya

Well, guys, I have some sad news. Yesterday, Daiya died. For no reason. And toris and Helen are still paused. I'll probably restart the V2 tomorrow. I can't be bothered right now. Byeeee!!!

~Teri, with two paused tamas, and a dead one

Okay so I restarted the V2, and it's a boy, but he has no name atm because I can't think of one. Toris and Helen are unpaused but not much has happened with them. They might leave their babies tonight. Well, nothing else really.

Did you really think we'd let yo get away with ending the log without letting us talk?!

Well, um...

Seriously, we're just as much a part of this log!

Well do you actually have anything to say?

*awkward silence*

Nope, didn't think so! Well, byeeee for now!!!

~Teri, Toris and Helen

Well, I finally named the V2. A very uncreative name: Bob. xD also, Toris and Helen left their babies, and I called them Gilbert (blue) and Tania (pink) For those of you who are wondering, no Gilbert is NOT named after Prussia. Gilbert got his name because I was randomly thinking of one time when Cleverbot called me Gilbert. Anyways, Gilbert is an Ahirukutchi, Tania a Hoshitchi. They're both sleeping now xD

ZzZzZz

ZzZzZz

See?

Hey, what about me?!

Oh, right. Bob's a Hitodetchi. Do you have anything to say, Bob?

Not really, I just didn't want you to forget about me.

How would I forget you, Bob?

Anyways, we're going to leave it there for now. Byeeee!!!

~Teri, Bob, Gilbert and Tania

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, so Bob is now a Nikatchi. Gilbert and Tania still haven't evolved yet because I paused them. They're unpaused now though. Picture time!

Bob.jpg
Gilbert.jpg
Tania.jpg

Left to right: Bob, Gilbert, Tania

Glad to be unpaused!

You can say that again! Teri, why didn't you take us to school like you did with my dad and Helen?

Well, I was going to, but I couldn't find the bag I now call the "Tama-Go bag" so I couldn't.

PLEASE find it tomorrow!

I'll try.

Jealous much, guys?

What, because you didn't get paused?

Pretty much.

Well -

Guys, that's enough! Okay? Good!

Okay, sorry guys.

That's good. Well, nothing else really, so byeeee!!!

~Teri, Bob, Gilbert, and Tania

Okay, well as teens, Gilbert and Tania were Korokotchi (Gilbert) and Chuchutchi (Tania). Bob is a Nikatchi. Gilbert is now a Gozarutchi, Tania a Pipotchi. No pics due to me being lazy.

Hi I'm lazy too.

Same.

*running around like crazy*

Well, I think that's all I'm going to do, with the boys being lazy, and Tania being crazy - Hey that rhymes xD Anyways, byeeee for now!!!

~Teri, Bob, Gilbert and Tania

Well, Bob died, Gilbert and Tania turned old and are now married, Gilbert to a Marotchi, Tania to a Nonopotchi. I can't be bothered with a proper update, so byeeee for now!

~Teri

I haven't restarted my V2 because I'm saving that for the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E hatch. Anyways, Gilbert has a daughter, Tania has a son, and it's their last day here.

Goodbye TT log-readers, you won't see us again!

OHNOWEWILLHAVETOLEAVEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Well, at least Tania's craziness will be gone, hopefully!

OMGWHAT'STHATSUPPOSEDTOMEANI'MNOTCRAZY!!!!!

Yes you are.

He's right... anyways, byeeee!!!

~Teri, Gilbert and Tania

Well, guys, sorry, I've been lazy. Anyways, Gilbert and Tania left their children. Gilbert's daughter is Paula, and I have no name for Tania's son xDD Anyways, Paula and the nameless one were Belltchi and Ahirukutchi, then Chuchutchi and Monpatchi, now Marotchi and Necktie-tchi.

Hey guys, I'm Paula!

I NEED A NAME NOW!!!

Well, I'm lazy and couldn't think of any unused names!

Well, you could've re-used a name! You've used the name Feliks... *counts* THREE TIMES!!!

(Yes, three, I once had a Feliks on my Tama-Go...ages ago) Well, I dun feel like re-using other names! This third time of using the name Feliks is in honour of the second one! And why did you even bring him up on this log anyways? He's on the chat log!

Break it up! You'll eventually have a name at one point, oh nameless one!

Yeah, I s'pose...

Well, I think I'll leave it there for now. Byeeee!!!

~Teri, Paula and the nameless one

Well, Paula and the nameless one both turned old, got married, had kids, but the blue Tama-Go has dead batteries and the pink one is paused. I'm running my V2 again though. It's a boy called Jaden. He is a Hitodetchi. No pics because the V2 has missing rows of pixels for some reason.

Yeah, hey people.

You have nothing else to say?

Nope!

Okay then. Byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Jaden

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Jaden is now a Nikatchi, and he's asleep.

ZzZzZzZz

See? Well, not much today so byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Jaden

'K so Jaden died... two tama deaths in one day ;-; Anyways, I started over, because unlike with the Music Star, I wasn't as sad. Anyways, it's a boy and his name is Tino (lol I came up with the name by looking up at my flags) Tino is now a Marutchi.

How does looking at FLAGS give someone name inspiration?!

Hetalia, Tino. Hetalia.

WTF is Hetalia?!

How about we watch an episode later on?

Um, okay...?

Well then, I suppose we finish it there?

But -

Do you actually have something to say, Tino?

Didn't think so. Byeeee!!!

~Teri and Tino

'K guys, sorry for not updating for the last few days. Anyways, Tino is an Oniontchi. Not much else really. Got anything to say Tino?

When are we going to watch this Hetalia thing you keep going on about?

Tonight? Tomorrow? idk okay?

Fine, I'll wait!

Well, there's pretty much nothing. Byeeee!!!

~Teri and Tino

Latest posts

Back