Are you born on a special day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was nearly born on a special day. The day before Independence day in 2000. :)

I wasn't nearly born on a special day, I was nearly born on an unspecial day - Elvis Presley's birthday, just one day after mine. :)

urgh

I was born the day before ANZAC day - which is a sad day

Nothing special happened on my birthday (December 15th, 1997). Well. I guess I was born then. But nothing that anyone will remember in 100 years or something. xD

Nothing special happened on my birthday (December 15th, 1997). Well. I guess I was born then. But nothing that anyone will remember in 100 years or something. xD
OMG..... Thats when my great gran was born just on a different year of course....Then she died on her birthday 2005 RIP

September 4th, 1998. Not really a special day. But sometimes it falls on Fathers Day and it's horrible.
ikr! Except I'm September 6th 1995. I remember one year when my birthday was on Father's Day and I was given a present to give to my dad, JUST AFTER I poened my birthday presents so I thought it was another birthday present and started to open it xD Thankfully my family stopped me before I fully opened it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
ikr! Except I'm September 6th 1995. I remember one year when my birthday was on Father's Day and I was given a present to give to my dad, JUST AFTER I opened my birthday presents so I thought it was another birthday present and started to open it xD Thankfully my family stopped me before I fully opened it xD
Exactly! xD It's so confusing and agh.

September 4th, 1998. Not really a special day. But sometimes it falls on Fathers Day and it's horrible.
Steve Irwin died on my birthday, and the first in the line of earthquakes in Christchurch on September the 4th, but on different years.. that's kind of a bummer.

Not exactly a special day, but I have a cool story that goes with my birth day...

So my parents knew I was going to be a girl and they decided they would name me Siena- after the city in Italy. With one N. I before E. Starts with an S. Ends with an A. Anyway, you get the point. So a few days after my mom had me, my aunt and uncle came over to see and visit, and my aunt was all like, "Her birthday is Saint Catherine of Siena's feast day!" And they had NO idea! O.O

So yeah. Pretty cool, huh? :)

Nope, but if I was born a year later, I would have been born on Friday the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back