Do you wear glasses?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiBub=^X^=

Reaction score
I wear glasses for reading only but yesterday when I needed my daily 2 year check I was told I had to wear glasses everywhere!

Specsavers are going to make tinted glasses that turn into tinted glasses when in the sun but when It's inside they become normal...

Sorry if that didn't make sense to you...

Anyways,

Do you wear glasses and for what reason?

B)

xoxoxoxo MametchiBub

:mametchi:

I don't wear glasses, except shades when I wanna look like cool-dude Kuromametchi...he doesn't wear shades, though.

Hmm I like the ads here

Every topic that has to do with something like for e.g: Weight

Something weight issued comes up

like glasses come up with this topic

Not me. I look like an old lady, and if I wear glasses, well... People will surely think I AM an old lady. X3 But I collect sunglasses. I never wear them, but I ♥ my collection. :D

I do wear glasses I had to get glasses around somewhere in elementary school they are the kind where I have to wear them all day (well not when I'm sleeping xD).

I don't wear glasses. But I have a pair of fake glasses which are bright green and I wear them on house sport days at school since my house colour is green xD (By fake glasses, I mean they look like real ones but the lenses are just plastic xD)

I wear contact lenses or glasses - depends on my mood in the mornings - or the weather.

Anyway, I have both. I'm short sighted so I can see stuff close to me but can't see details of things further away - they get blurred.

I wear glasses only to protect my eyes from computer screens as I work with computers and play a lot of computer games. I used to wear them only when I'm with screens but now I'm comfortable enough to wear it all the time.

Prevention is better than cure.

I wear contact lenses or glasses - depends on my mood in the mornings - or the weather.

Anyway, I have both. I'm short sighted so I can see stuff close to me but can't see details of things further away - they get blurred.
the part I bolded is why I have to wear mine alot O:

I have those large sort of nerdy black glasses and I love those type except I got them when I had long, wavy hair and then I got a pixie so now it looks really stupid together so I pretty much never wear them (I'm growing out my pixie, even though it was cute). o_O

I don't need glasses that badly but there is a difference when I put them on. My left eye is really bad, like 20/100 and my right eye is 20/20! Weird, I know. I need them for seeing farway, BTW.

Sadly. Yes I wear glAsses:( but since it's summer vaca I don't use them

I have to wear glasses all the time. Surprisingly, my prescription is the smallest out of a few of my friends'. x3

I'm wearing contacts more nowadays. I can finally wear sunglasses! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I wear glasses. I can't see stuff that's far away. It's all blurry. I like my glasses though. YAY GLASSES! (Okay, what?)

I have glasses and contact lenses.

Most days I wear contact lenses. On the odd day when I just really can't be bothered to put my contact lenses in, I'll wear my glass. But yeah, almost every day I'll wear contact lenses. I prefer them. You don't realise how important peripheral vision is until you don't have any with glasses. Then when you put the contacts in, you see so much more... Or at least I feel like I do.

^ Exact same with me xD

I wear my contacts everyday for school, but if I'm just staying home and not doing anything I'll leave my glasses it.

Contact lenses feel so much better though, I hate wearing my glasses.

I don't wear them. My vision is actually very good. I can see street signs and read them before anyone else in my family.

My Mom wears contacts, however. I got my dad's blue eyes. My Mom has hazel eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back