Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Ok I was thinking about making a Tamagotchi Angel/ or Angelgotchi hatch. Now There is no set date right now but It will have to be after I get mine in the mail. I know its a huge commitment but I want to do it. I will be joining but not unless there is at least one other person to do this hatch with. I plan to start the Hatch No later than the 22 of May. Thanks to all of you who join xD. (This is my first hatch that I made so bear with me). (No set time just on that date. Also you need to apply with either a Japanese or american Version on a tamagotchi angel. Posting everyday is not nessecary as Angels have a long growth time try to post at least once ever two days, or at least once every time it evolves. Late entrys will be accepted up to 72 hours after the hatch has started. Thanks for participating. )

Participants:

Dylan1234

Possible Participants:

Waight

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to join! im running mine right now but it is about to die so when it does ill pause it tilll your ready to start the hatch! :)

Hello News on this hatch. I plan to hold this Hatch next Friday! Late entries till Monday. So dates would be 5/25/2012-5/28/2012. I will message those of you who wanted to join to let you know the hatch is still gonna happen! (5/25/2012-5/28/2012) Ok basically If you don't post between those times don't bother posting. Sorry I like everything to be very organized. Thanks all of you for your patience.

Hatch day one. I recieved my tamagotchi angel today It grew into a child after I spent most of the day catering to its needs xD. It is fully hungry happy and has full AP no pictures today its asleep so.

Ok second day of the hatch for me! today I woke up and it was awake(Not for too long only about 15 minutes) I fixed it back up to normal. and he was fine. I later caught him doing good deeds so I praised him. He had 3 good deed points, although later they disappeared and idk why. So he has zero now still in child form. Information next.

AP: 50(max I cant get it any higher even though I feed him chocolate so I guess this is his max)

Deeds:zero sadly He had three but then they disappeared.

Hungry: 4 out of 4 hearts

Effort: 4 out of 4 hearts

And pics below. (I got a blue one xDDD )

HNI_0050.jpg

HNI_0049.jpg

hey there sorry im late but i would still love to log my angel. she is a baby right now and is strong and proud to be an angel:)

ok here are the stats

angel points: 12

deeds:3

hungry: 2/4

happy 3/4

Ok it grew yesterday! I didn't even see it evolve. anyways here is it's information.(it just occured to me there is now male and female angel on this thing xDDD)

AP(Angel Power): 50 (Maxed out. It won't go any higher)

Deeds: still only 3 deed points :( ( GO do good deeds darn you angel)

Hungry:4 out of 4

Effort(AKA happy): 4 out of 4

Now for a picture!

HNI_0051.jpg

Ok my angel grew yesterday Into a Kuri-Ten. I would have posted it yesterday but I already poted and I try to only post once in a day. Ok Now for stats:

AP:80

Deeds:3

Hungry:4 out of 4 full

Effort(AKA happy): 4 out of 4 full

Now for pictures:

HNI_0060.jpg

HNI_0059.jpg

There you go I think that is a better picture than it was yesterday. Ok thank you for reading.

Ok so far my angel hasn't evolved yet -_- when he evolves imma edit this and post pictures he is five so he should grow sometime today.

Edit: My Tama has not evolved yet and it just fell asleep. Post tomorrow, when it hopefully evolves.

Ok I just wanted to apologize for the Picture thing I went through my photobucket yesterday and moved everything. Anyways here is a picture I have been promising for days now xDDD.

IMG_20120602_100950.jpg

As you can see its the twin angel thing. Stats now:

AP: 90

Deeds:Full like 9 bars I think.

Hungry: 4 out of 4 hearts full

Effort: 4 out of 4 hearts full

This hatch was an epic fail

|I|I :( |I|I

Ok um I don't know how to say this but yesterday I went to the store with my mom and I put my tama angel in her car and left it there well... I get out of the store and look at it and um it died... I completely forgot to take it in with me... Luckily my music star paused itself while It was in the glove box so it lived but yeah.. My tamago survived though even with it not paused. So sorry I guess this hatch is over since I'm the only one who posted... This hatch was an EPIC fail.

I have a question, i think im the only one who doesnt know this... but how do you fill the deeds meter??? My poor angels is always empty, even if i take really good care of it... :(

I have a question, i think im the only one who doesnt know this... but how do you fill the deeds meter??? My poor angels is always empty, even if i take really good care of it... :(
That's easy, though a bit tricky. Make sure you check on your Angel every time you can because you have to catch it doing "good deeds".

Everytime it does a good deed, your Angel will do something cute (eg. praying) and you'll see sparkles around the screen and the attention icon is lit.

Once you catch your Angel doing that, you praise it (the bell icon on the bottom). It will show a happy expression after you praise it and it will poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back