The Life of a Tamagotchi V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella6328

Reaction score
Welcome to my Tamagotchi V4.5 Log! Glad you took the time to read a bit! I hope you continue to read this log. I'm really excited to start logging my v4.5, and I have a lot to write about.

So on this log, I'll be writing about my Tamagotchi V4.5 and everything that's happening with it.

So, on my tamagotchi v4.5, I currently have a UraTogetchi named Nate. These are his stats so you can get a basic idea:

Nate (gen 2)

**** Hungry

**** Happy

6 Training Bars

:) 121

(fist) 146

5 yrs, 36 lbs

He's turning 6 years tonight turning his sleep, so in the morning, I'll be on the look out for the matchmaker at the usual times she comes. I wonder who the lucky lady will be....

So this morning I had church to go to, so I had to put him on pause for a bit. It probably stunted his growth for a bit, but oh well. He'll turn 6 sooner or later.

Well, after I unpaused him, it was pretty uneventful. Not much to do as an adult really. I'm just waiting for him to marry so I can get another one. I'm hoping for a girl this next generation, and I'm thinking of naming her Kai. Last generation, my 1st one, I was hoping for a UraVioletchi, but sadly, no. I was on the right track. I had gotten a Violetchi as a teen, and she (Dawn) had the highest skill points in Spiritual, so there was a HUGE chance to get a UraVioletchi and a small chance of getting a Shitetchi (creepy pink grandma) as an adult. So, when she evolved, I may of screamed a bit. Ok, when you press the C button, it's just plain CREEPY!

So anyways, hopefully the next girl is a better success.

Today, I basically just played around with Nate. When he was hungry, I'd feed him, etc. I missed a bit on catching him for the restroom, so there were a few times I'd find poop on the screen. Oops....

Anyways, that's all for today! I'm gonna try to log everyday, and I'd love to get some replies about my log! Support is welcome!

Ok, so as I was saying yesterday, Nate was supposed to have the matchmaker visit this morning at 10:30, but she didn't. So I waited until the next showing of her, 3:00, but AGAIN, she didn't show. Is there something wrong? Anyways, hopefully she'll come tonight at 7:00. Nate's 6 years old, so she SHOULD be coming...oh well....

Anyways, being at school, I didn't get to do much with Nate. I fed him, cleaned up after him, the usual. So, since I just got home, I'll edit the post later with new news, as in, exciting stuff that went on when I actually get a chance to hang out with him. Hopefully by then the matchmaker will of come.

So, here are his stats:

Nate (gen 2)

**** Hungry

**** Happy

6 Training Bars

:) 129

(fist) 155

6 yrs, 37 lbs.

Oh, and for some reason, he keeps tripping and falling on the floor in a face-plant. Kinda funny.... Anyways, he just started today. Is he getting nervous about meeting his lady??? ;)

And when I went to play the firefighter game, (that's his job), I found he was ready to receive is first paycheck! 1,623 Gotchi Points! (haha so precise)

Anyways, PM me with some replies! Can't wait to hear from ya!

Stay tuned for updates!!!~

**Edit** Uggg! The matchmaker didn't come! Anyone know why? I'd really like to know! Anyways, a little bit after I logged, a robber came in the mail and stole 800 Gotchi Points! Nate was NOT happy about that! A little bit later, MORE mail came. It was the Gotchi King or whatever his name is...he gave Nate a shovel...? Not sure what the point of it was...but it made Nate happy after the robbery so I'm cool with it! So yeah, stay tuned for more posts and someone please PM me with some info!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Nate was practically on pause all day today, because I was REALLY busy today. Poor Nate....so this log is gonna be a bit short. Again, please send me some PMs about the strange occurence with the Matchmaker. Hopefully she'll come at 7:00, but who knows.

Here are his stats as of now:

Nate (gen 2)

**** Hungry

**** Happy

6 Training Bars

:) 145

(fist) 163

6 yrs, 34 lbs

As you can see, I'm really bad at Shapes, the game on the v4.5 that gives you gorgeous points (the star/sparkle icon). Only 81....*shame*....

When I got home from school, I played a ton of games (his weight used to be 41) in an effort to stop him from tripping. I thought, hmmm, maybe he getting chubby and he keeps tripping. But NOOO, that's not the case. Poor guy, every single time, splat, Splat, SPA-lat, SPLAT!!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this but MATCHMAKER HURRY!!! It's getting boring with Nate (no offense lil guy but you don't do much...) and I need a challenge.

Anyways, stay tuned for edits or announcements!

**Edit** YAYYYY THE MATCHMAKER FINALLY CAME! She came at 7:00, and presented Nate with a beautiful lady, a UraMemetchi! He accepted her hand in marriage and the had a beautiful baby girl. Now, I'm just waiting for the time when he leaves, and I name her! Oh, and earlier, mail came! It was poo...which dropped Nate's bars to only one left for both.

Nothing much going on as of yesterday and today. Nate is still here with his little girl due to me having to practically pause all day except during the night and after school. I just checked the mail, and Nate recieved a snake (had to play some games to raise his happy hearts) and some beef as a meal. Then, we went to work, where he was then payed with 1000 Gotchi Points! Yay! So, we went on a shopping spree, which led to me buying the shop out of buisness. I got a corn dog, a cupcake, a melon, and an ipod! So, they keep bobbing around the screen, the cuties they are.

Oh, if anyone can help me with how to get a UraVioletchi, as in, like, how many care misses I need to make, that'd be appreciated! PM me and keep watch for updates!

Thanks for the views, tama-lovers!

**Edit** Nate and lil baby got sick...one dose of medicine made em all better! Ugg, I keep missing them pooping...I'm probably going to get a terrible care teen....

Stats:

Nate (gen 2)

**** Hungry

**** Happy

6 Training Bars

:) 163

(fist) 165

8 yrs, 35 lbs

Shoutout to kuchipatchi.is.blue55! Thanks for taking the time to read, and thanks for informing me on how to achieve a UraVioletchi as a tamagotchi! Greatly appreciated!

Ok, so this morning, (somewhere between when they went to bed and the morning) Nate left! So when his baby woke up, I named her Akia. Boy, was she NEEDY! Every 2 minutes she'd call for attention, get hungry, want to play, poop, get over weight limit! I dealt with it for an hour (torture) until she evolved into a toddler I haven't had before, Hitodetchi, the starfish! I then had to pause her due to school, and she was just unpaused a few minutes ago.

Here are her stats. She's on the way to becoming a UraVioletchi!

Akia (gen 3)

**** Hungry

**** Happy

1 Training Bars

:) 18

(fist) 16

0 yrs, 12 lbs

That's all for now, because like I said, not much went on! I'll update towards the end of the day, when I've had a chance to watch her more!

Keep watch for updates and thanks for reading!

**Edit** Poor Akia fell asleep with one empty heart of each. I don't know how, though, I had it on pause...anyways, nothing much happened. As a toddler, she's WAY less needy than a baby. I mean, WAYYY!!! She's gonna have to be paused mostly all day tomorrow, because I'm going on a boating trip, and tamas + water = big no-no. See ya!

OH MY GOSH THANK GOODNESS FOR MEDICINE!!!!

Ok, so I forgot my tama at home, while she was UNPAUSED! I barely ot home, and when I found her, the skull was there, all hearts gone, and four poops. I started FREAKING OUT!!! I tried feeding her, she wouldn't take it. NOTHING WORKED! It finally took 2 doses of medicine to heal her, luckily, in the mail I got a heart, which restored happiness, and then I fed her and played with her. Poor babyAkia...

So, sorry I haven't been able to write. Been VERY busy! Here's Akia's stats:

Akia (gen 3)

**** Hungry

**** Happy

1 Training Bars

:) 39

(fist) 32

2 yrs, 23 lbs

I'm DEFINETELY not gonna do that again! Ok, yeah, knew I was forgetting something! She evolved into the teenager UraYoungMarotchi! Never had her before. Something new! Yes, you're probably wonderin why she isn't an adult yet considering how long ago she hatched. I've had to have her paused due to multiple tests at school, and I needed to focus. So, I hope to be able to not let that continue as the school year comes to an end. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back