Childhood TV

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispilot2293

Reaction score
Post a pic of your favourite TV show from your childhood! (i made this one from a picture of my current favourite actress)

iz0uvr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A K.P movie.... Humm... I would watch.

I loved all the nicktoon shows. The classics.

I do find it funny that some Disney movies that were turned into shows, I think, are coming on Disney Jr... Little Mermaid was mine. That and Lion King.... I will ooze happiness if Disney Jr plays Timon and Pumba.... That was one of my favorite shows ever. I haven't looked what D.Classics TV shows will be on it... Although I do think Little Mermaid is on there. They NEED P.B.J. Otter on Jr.... Loved the noodle dance song....lol.

Yes...I watch the Jr.... When they play older movies and when my neice wants to watch something there.

A K.P movie.... Humm... I would watch.

I loved all the nicktoon shows. The classics.

I do find it funny that some Disney movies that were turned into shows, I think, are coming on Disney Jr... Little Mermaid was mine. That and Lion King.... I will ooze happiness if Disney Jr plays Timon and Pumba.... That was one of my favorite shows ever. I haven't looked what D.Classics TV shows will be on it... Although I do think Little Mermaid is on there. They NEED P.B.J. Otter on Jr.... Loved the noodle dance song....lol.

Yes...I watch the Jr.... When they play older movies and when my neice wants to watch something there.
cool, i do miss Timon and Pumba, The Little Mermaid and P.B.J. Otter, they were great shows!

Ren and Stimpy,

AAHHHH REAL LIFE MONSTERS!!!

Teletubbies idk why I liked that show... It practically wastes it's time eating tubby custard....

Magic Moutain

Fruit opera

I used to adore Thomas the Tank Engine, The Wiggles, Hi-5!, Tellytubbies, Charmed, Rugrats, Catdog, Hey Arnold, Timon and Pumba, Aladdin, Winx Club, Totally Spies, The Wild Thornberries, Scooby Doo, Johnny Bravo, Danny Phantom, Spongebob Squarepants and several other shows.

thomas_the_tank_engine_characters_mini_poster.jpg

I actually own that poster xDD

Hmm... When I was REALLY young I hated Pingu, but then I liked it. I think the last time I actually sat down and watched pingu was when I was... Ten. o_O That was also the last time I watched Mary Poppins, another favorite I had, but my mama HATES that movie. Not much else since I don't really watch TV, but when I was around 6-10 I liked Hamtaro and Sonic X. O_____O

Lets see...

Powerpuff Girls(OHMYGOSH YES), Arthur, Kim Possible, Lilo & Stitch, Codename Kids: Next Door, Spongebob(occasionally), Cyberchase, Dragon Tales, and a couple other shows.

There's more(I think), but I don't remember their names.

I used to love a lot of old Disney and Nickelodeon shows. AND when I was little I LOVED Hi-5, to the point, I'd get up at 6am just to watch it xD

Well, I may be dating myself but here's a list of cartoons and TV shows I used to watch as a kid (some of them I still watch!):

- Fraggle Rock

- X-Men (original Marvel cartoon series from the 90's)

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

- Any Warner Bros cartoons spanning from the 60's to the 90's

- The Odyssey

- Degrassi Junior High & Degrassi High

- Felicity

- Dawson's Creek

- Teddy Ruxpin

- The Raccoons

- Ren & Stimpy

- Astroboy

- The Smurfs

- Inspector Gadget

- Gummi Bears

- Care Bears

- The Jetsons

I'm sure there's more, but this list is what I remember most!

PREPARE YOURSELVES, BROS:

-Pingu

-George Shrinks

-Arthur (which is by far awesome xD)

-Spongebob (still watch it)

-Blue's Clues

-A little bit of Dora the Explorer

-Wiggles

-Rupert

-Cyberchase

-The Fairly Odd Parents

-Care Bears!

Uhm...That's all I remember for now, LOL. I'm sure I watched more.

Let's see, I remember a lot...

-The Powerpuff Girls

-Hi-5

-Cyberchase

-Barney

-The Teletubbies (How I could sit and watch this when I was little, I have no idea. I remember being terrified of that vacuum thing, Nu-Nu or something. :p )

-Rugrats

-Blue's Clues

-The Wiggles (Fruit salad, yummy yummy! :) )

-The Care Bears

- Dora the Explorer

-Dragon Tales

-Kim Possible

-Zabooafoo (However that's spelled.)

- Bear in the Big Blue House

- Caiou

- Sesame Street :)

I think I named them all.

Let's see, I remember a lot...

-The Powerpuff Girls

-Hi-5

-Cyberchase

-Barney

-The Teletubbies (How I could sit and watch this when I was little, I have no idea. I remember being terrified of that vacuum thing, Nu-Nu or something. :p )

-Rugrats

-Blue's Clues

-The Wiggles (Fruit salad, yummy yummy! :) )

-The Care Bears

- Dora the Explorer

-Dragon Tales

-Kim Possible

-Zabooafoo (However that's spelled.)

- Bear in the Big Blue House

- Caiou

- Sesame Street :)

I think I named them all.
Dragon Tales! I forgot them! I loved those. :)

Ooohhhh... Blear in the Blig Blue Blouse! I forgot that! I watched it all the time. BLEAR IN THE BLIG BLUE BLOUSE!

PREPARE YOURSELVES, BROS:

-Pingu

-George Shrinks

-Arthur (which is by far awesome xD)

-Spongebob (still watch it)

-Blue's Clues

-A little bit of Dora the Explorer

-Wiggles

-Rupert

-Cyberchase

-The Fairly Odd Parents

-Care Bears!

Uhm...That's all I remember for now, LOL. I'm sure I watched more.
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT ARTHUR xD I loved it so much that my mum even recorded some of the episodes on a video tape for me and my sister to watch over and over again xD

Ed, Edd, n Eddy will always be my favorite cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back