The First YouTube Video You Ever Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Wut's the first video on YouTube you ever went to and ever watched in your entire life? Mine was a trailer for Tamagotchi: The Movie.

And what about the first comment you read? I didn't see the comments for the Tama movie trailer (because I didn't have a clue about YouTube or any site for that matter), but I looked at them for an episode of Let's Go! Tamagotchi. Soooo, the first YouTube video comment I saw was "Tamagotchis are sexy".

O________O

Anyway, post your YouTube firsts here!

Mine was Candyman by Christina Aguilera. Mom used to listen to that song all the time on Youtube. I wasn't allowed on there, but me and mom watched the video together sometimes. The first comment I saw was probably something about "20 likes and I'll sing a cover of this song!"

oh god I forget what my first video was something my mom got in her email I long time ago.it was this video with a monkey picking its butt then falling over ._. . my first comment I ever read that was not made on a video I made at the time probably was ether "LOLCOW" or "I used tube2tone to make this video into a ringtone" xDDD o_o

One does not simply remember what first YouTube video they saw.

I think my first YT vid was a Let's Play of a Super Mario game.

It was so long ago... I can hardly remember, but I think it was something for Moshi Monsters. And I really just can't recall the first comment I ever read... come to think of it, it was probably one of my own.

Yeah it was ages ago for me too, but I'm pretty sure it was star wars peanut butter jelly time dance when i was around 7 coz one of my friends brothers showed me it * :eek: )

Well the first one I remember was Planet Unicorn, back in late 2007/early 2008, which I watched because my friend rang me saying "Watch this it's so funny!" and when I watched it I thought so too, and we spent days quoting it xD There were probably earlier ones but I don't remember them

This is Planet Unicorn, for those of you who don't know:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I think it was a video for my dad about how to make Pasta

Make pasta not war

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back