The 1st Hunger Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilsonCabasan

Reaction score
ıllıllı тнє 1ѕт нυиgєя gαмєѕ ıllıllı

"War, Terrible war. Thirteen districts that rebelled against the country who fed them...loved them...protected them. When the traitors were defeated, we swore as a nation we would never know this treason again. And so it was decreed that each year the various districts shall offer up in tribute one brave young man and woman to fight to the death in a pageant of honor, courage, and sacrifice."

~Capitol Film

Another Hunger Games RP I wanted to make, keep it real. Stick to the plot, and read some guides in the Seriously RP, and OCC Thread if you haven't been in any RPs yet. Also, please keep the posts literate, at least two sentences per post.

FORM:

Name:

District:

Appearance:

Abilities: (Things that can help when in the Hunger Games)

District Token:

Other: (I really want the personality to be shown through posts, because that would be better because people don’t follow their own personality part in their form.

HAVE FUN!

~EMILSON|EMILSONCABASAN|EMZZ909

Name: Teethdude (Niaka Djakka, is her actul name but goes by Teethdude)

(pronounced: knee-ak-ah, Jack-ah)

District: 12

Appearance: Glod-blonde hair, almost glowing -lime green eyes. usually wears bright colors for outfits (light purple, pink, blue or red )

Abilities: Master of disgiuse and camoflage, can look like any other person or item in surrounding.

District Token:Silver Amulet received by Best friend.

Other: has a very religeous side.

Name: Tasha Anderson

District: 5

Appearance: Tasha has shoulder-length auburn hair and large, blue eyes. She is self conscious about her nose, which is crooked. Tasha is short and thin, with medium endurance and strong legs.

Abilities: (Things that can help when in the Hunger Games) Tasha can handle knives and spears. She's average at using a bow and arrows. Tasha knows the basics when it comes to edible plants and survival skills (e.g building a fire, camouflage, etc.)

District Token: A string necklace her brother made for her.

Other: (I really want the personality to be shown through posts, because that would be better because people don’t follow their own personality part in their form.) Tasha is very impulsive. She usually goes with her gut instinct, which has gotten her into some pretty sticky situations in the past. Tasha is also smart, and she can easily formulate strategies in most situations. This would make her a great ally, but she has developed a sort of surliness that turns people away from her. Because of this, she doesn't have many friends and is awkward around people.

KutchipatchiIsBlue, accepted. Remember to stick to the plot. Nazotchi, you are rejected because your character lives in District 12, a poor district, and she usually wears bright blue, fuschia, pink colors? Mm, not really. Sorry Nazotchi, rejected.

Name: Heather Marshall

District: 1

Appearance: Click the link.

Abilities: Knife Throwing, Strength, Evasiveness, and Scythe Work.

District Token: A turquoise ring, from her father

Other: She should be at least in the top 8 since she is a career.

Name: Theodore Belknap

District: 4 ( Fishing District )

Appearance: He has black hair and intense blue eyes. His skin is a shade of pale. He is 5'1 in height and 105 in weight. He wears a shark tooth necklace that he refuses to take off.

Abilities: Has a photographic memory. Very good with his hands, he could turn piles of useless junk into helpful items. Some what good at fishing.

District Token: ( I really don't know what a district token is.)

Other: None

Name: Mars

District: 7

Appearance: Red hair only has one eye and is about 5 ft tall.

Abilities: She can set traps.

District Token: She has earphones around her neck.

Other: Unknown

FORM:

Name: Damien Marsh

Appearance: Damien has Dark, shaggy hair than grows down to his eyes, unlike almost all the spoiled children in District 1 he tends to not let it show, though if he doesn't get his way he does get quite a temper. He usually wears Bright Yellow shirts (but for the games he Is now wearing a brown Shirt and Brown trousers) He has Green eyes and he is quite pale.

Abilities: He is very agile through trees and trenches so he would be able to survive long enough to scavange remains.

District Token: A Chain around his ankle, given to him by a childhood friend.

Other: If you were to aggrivate him or anyone close to him, be prepared to be taken down, Silently and quick? or a full out slash and Clash? Depends on how annoyed he is. Though he is quick to Trust someone, and that could be his downfall.

KutchipatchiIsBlue, accepted. Remember to stick to the plot. Nazotchi, you are rejected because your character lives in District 12, a poor district, and she usually wears bright blue, fuschia, pink colors? Mm, not really. Sorry Nazotchi, rejected.

Name: Heather Marshall

Appearance: Click the link.

Abilities: Knife Throwing, Strength, Evasiveness, and Scythe Work.

District Token: A turquoise ring, from her father

Other: She should be at least in the top 8 since she is a career.
it doesn't mean that he can't be one of the richer people in district 12 like the mayor's daughter, that would explain why she wore bright, nice clothes

Name: Rekni

District:10

Appearance: short for her age, small slender and underfed (of course) usually wears natural brown colours

Abilities: (Things that can help when in the Hunger Games) Is good at camouflage and squeezing into small places

District Token: metal hoop which she wears as a bracelet with no significance

Other: (I really want the personality to be shown through posts, because that would be better because people don’t follow their own personality part in their form.) ... nothing

( psst is this still open? i'd love to join UuU )

( sweet! thanks! c: )

Name: Marina Wood

District: 4

Appearance: Marina is a rather short, skinny girl for her age (4'11" and 95lbs.), with short, dark brown hair that just barely touches her shoulders. Usually wears white-toned clothes but will wear browns while in the Arena.

Abilities: VERY skilled with nets and is starting to learn to use a trident.

District Token: Wears an iridescent abalone shell on a strong string around her ankle. She had made it herself.

Other:

ok

Renki fed the cows... they weren't her cows and would probably be slaughtered and sent to the capitol soon. But hey she would get some money out of this work and money meant food... her stomach rumbled just thinking about it, lovely tasty food. It would probably be stale but still it would keep her alive, for another day at least. she wondered how her brothers were doing (they were working full time) they always insisted that she stay home and not work but she knew they couldn't manage on their own and nor could her mother and father, there simply wouldn't be enough food to go around. The reaping was soon... so soon and despite her older brothers the name Renki waters would be in there 8 times

just floating around waiting to be chosen. the family had this joke about volunteering if the other was chosen but boys couldn't stand in for girls, and it was just a joke they would never actually do it in real life. Renki gave the cows their water.

(I am sorry If anything about district 10 is incorrect I don't know that much about it, but I have read the whole series)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, can I join too? My character is...

Name: Fionna :mimitchi: (can't think of a last name...but how about Hachidori, it's Japanese for hummingbird)

District: 11

Appearance: Around 5 feet 7 inches, has long dark brown hair and emerald green eyes, has a flower in her hair, doesn't like to wear dresses or skirts, likes plain t-shirts or jackets and shorts

Abilities: good with animals, she can befriend them and stuff, good stamina and can run fast, good at navigating so she rarely gets lost, flexible, stealthy

District Token: small figurine carved out of wood made by her father, idk! not sure what a district token should be...

Other: optimistic, cheerful, funny, hardworking, vegetarian :ichigotchi:

YAAAAAY somebody else posted now I can continue ^ _ ^

Renki walked home, sure home was a fair distance away but it wasn't like they had cars or anything, Renki liked to imagine that she lived in the capitol (to entertain herself on the walk) she liked to imagine what she would wear, look like and of course eat (she is only 12) she imagined she had turquoise skin and purple hair that bounced about when she ran, and of course she lived in a mansion and was never hungry, she ate roast pork and stew with apples loads of apples. Renki liked apples, in fact she loved them... but naturally she didn't get them that often, back in imaginary capitol world Renki drove around in her 2million dollar car. life was good. except that it wasn't not really, Renki just liked thinking that to herself so that she felt normal. (whatever that was) Renki passed the fields, when she was 8 she used to go and play in them with the other kids apart from the fact that she wasn't supposed to. but everybody else did, naturally some rules were meant to be broken, now she just kept walking, so she could get home, take a warm bath (NOT) as, if although she would like a warm bath, she imagined what it would feel like and instantly added it to her imaginary capitol world. When she got home she would go lie down on her make do bed, it wasn't much but it was better than nothing. A cold wind swept across the path, her outfit wasn't made to keep out the cold , so she walked a little faster. Renki hated being cold, in imaginary capitol land she quickly added a heater to her mansion. At least at home its' not as cold, and the wind doesn't get in... much.

Fionna has to harvest crops all day, very tiring work. Finally she hears the signal that means she can go home. Oh look, there's Lucky. Lucky is a wild rabbit that roams around randomly but often accompanies Fionna when she walks home and is very docile, it sometimes even brings her wild berries to share. "Perhaps he is lucky, I managed to avoid being a tribute for 2 years" she thought. But the reaping is near and she's not sure if her luck will hold. :unsure:

Tasha trudged home after school in District 5. She wasn't old enough to help her family work, so she usually did cooking and cleaning, which bored her to tears. I wish I could be helping Mom, she thought wistfully. Her mother worked hard and made sure they had even meager portions to eat every day.

Tasha pushed the door open to their tiny, ramshackle house and looked for the tesserae grains. Inside the small bag that they kept them in, there was only a handful. Tasha groaned.

Now what are we going to eat?

Renki got home to discover that her mum had finally finished her reaping dress. Sadly it was bright orange. Renki had hoped that ot would be pink, but her mum said that of she was chosen 'pink' would make her look too vulnerable, and her size wouldn't help. Renki thought that looking weak was a good idea, if people thought she was weak, they might leave her alone. But naturally her mum disagreed. So there lay the horrible orange reaping dress.

Renki ignored it and went to where they kept their food, she wasn't supposed to take food without asking, because her family tried to even food out and make it last longer. Renki ignored this rule. She was hungry and she hated waiting for her family to get home. Renki helped herself to some food, she didn't know what it was. It probably went off ages ago, but of course her family didn't care. It was food. Renki wished she could go back to school. It hadn't been enjoyable but it had taught her a little and she liked to know stuff, even if she didn't always understand it. Sadly school ended at 12 so she didn't get to go anymore, instead it was work work work.

(nobody else has posted so I'm extending my post) (however if you like you can pretend this is a new post) (without bumping my old post)

Renki was thin, (this wasn't because I want my character to be good looking), no Renki was thin because she was underfed. Renki didn't see how it was fair that the capitol people got to have whatever they wanted, and wondered why they didn't share, Maybe its like here she thought, we don't share because if we do we will perish. But the capitol is too... Renki struggled to find the word, their too wealthy! they don't struggle. So why don't they share... Maybe they don't know how hungry we are... but they see us in the hunger games. So why... did we do something wrong?

why do the capitol hate us?

Lucky didn't bring any berries today but hopefully there'll be some food at home. She walked along the dusty road leading to a small dilapidated house. Lucky only followed up until the end of the path marked by a patch of grass that was slowly turning brown. Then the rabbit hopped away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back