Photo

Is it too late to say sorry...

• Please log in to reply

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:40 AM ( #1 )

This contains a few memorials for several Tamas that deserve remembering.

LAUREN AND KURI - THE ABUSED V6S - OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2009
When I got back into Tamas two and a half years ago, I got two new V6s. One was a boy and one was a girl, and they evolved into Hitodetchi and Kuribotchi. I only named them a few months ago - back then they had no names. My plan was to make them evolve into teens by leaving them up all night. Lauren left at about 11 PM and Kuri left at 7 AM the next day. I'm so sorry for who I used to be with Tamas, and Lauren and Kuri, I assure you I've changed. ;)

GEMMA - THE MAKIKO WHO GOT HER SON KILLED - MID/LATE 2011
Installed name Gagy, by my brother. He started her up, and she got to be Ringotchi before I picked her up - or rather insisted to trade something to my brother for her - and took the best possible care of her. I was pleased to get Makiko with only half the teen stage to dramatically improve the previous terrible care. She won a Rock award, and eventually got married and had a son, Orion. At this point there was a V4 I had my eye on, being mistreated by my brother, so I traded in my V6 for it. My brother killed Orion. :(

CARLA AND KIANA - THE FIRST TAMAS I LOGGED - JUNE 2011
Not only were they great Tamas to have in my log, but they evolved into cute characters and were very lovable. Kenny, distant descendent of Kiana, lives with his baby son Colin on my V4.5 right now. My purple V4 and Leopard Spots V4.5 will always hold those memories and remind me of sneaking Tamas into school and writing my first log post every time I pick them up. :)

DORY THE YOUNG DOROTCHI WHO GOT RESET - 2010
To cut a long story short, I was trying to debug my V4 and my dad selected Reset so my Young Dorotchi died. Sorry Dory. -_-

I will remember all my dead Tamas forever, and I hope that although I've moved on, you will also always remember my old log and posts. There was nothing quite like those days. :wub:

Replies

Views

Started

18 May 2012